Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Surprisingly Strong Supreme Court Precedent Supporting Vaccine Mandates

OverSword

8 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

You're not seriously arguing for some baseline of consistency with him I hope.  "The guy who was for the Iraq war is now against it?"

Pre election, he never committed to be either for or against, he either waffled, or merely commented on it. Which is non sequitur to your inaccuracies concerning the vaccines.

10 minutes ago, Myles said:

That is not the point.   The point is that anyone has valid reasons to distrust the government because they have seen what they have done to their own citizens.  Not only in Tuskegee, but many places and times in our country.  Only letting that be valid for 1 race is dumb.  

There's racial motives to cherry-pick the entire history of such experiments. Only black lives matter, perhaps?

Unethical human experimentation in the United States - Wikipedia

Edited by Hammerclaw
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

Pre election, he never committed to be either for or against, he either waffled, or merely commented on it. Which is non sequitur to your inaccuracies concerning the vaccines.

Nice Trumpsplainin' above, but par for the course from 'you Righties'.  My comment was about your apparently not understanding how Trump could be an anti-vaccine influence if he had something to do with Operation Warp Speed, which you should be able to do your own google searches to clear up.

Edited by Liquid Gardens
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Nice Trumpsplainin' above, but par for the course from 'you Righties'.  My comment was about your apparently not understanding how Trump could be an anti-vaccine influence if he had something to do with Operation Warp Speed, which you should be able to do your own google searches to clear up.

Did that before commenting as you just did and found nothing you could use. "Why, everyone knows" doesn't work on UM, so don't even start. Joe Biden is the much bigger reason which you should be able to do your own google searches to clear up. 

1 hour ago, Hammerclaw said:

Did that before commenting as you just did and found nothing you could use. 

Try adding 'autism' to your searches. 

4 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

Try adding 'autism' to your searches. 

Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.:D

On 9/9/2021 at 5:51 PM, zep73 said:

The Delta variant we are facing these day is 200% more likely to put unvaccinated people in the hospital. Occupying beds that others need.

If not for yourself, then get the jab for others sake. It will not hurt you. I am living proof of that.

What other people need those beds?  If  you are sick enough to be in a hospital, you need a bed.   Other people...like, hmmm, gang related gun shot victims?  Victims of car accidents that were driving 90 in a 70?  People with lung cancer from smoking all their life?  People with obesity problems?  People with drug overdoses?

When  you start triaging people who aren't even sick...do  you know what that is called?  Fantasy Zep...stop living in a fantasy world and look around...it's a complex world with complex problems and you just don't get to blame every thing on people who don't want to get the covid vaccine.  I haven't spread anything...  I am not responsible for this pandemic...so...I do not need to get a jab for the sake of others...  Jesus Christ did that...look how that turned out!

21 minutes ago, joc said:

What other people need those beds?  If  you are sick enough to be in a hospital, you need a bed.   Other people...like, hmmm, gang related gun shot victims?  Victims of car accidents that were driving 90 in a 70?  People with lung cancer from smoking all their life?  People with obesity problems?  People with drug overdoses?

So, you are saying that only people with self inflicted problems, needed to go to the hospital?

I am not responsible for this pandemic

True.
In the military, if you follow an order that ends up killing innocent civilians, you are guilty of murder. You might not be responsible, but you are guilty.

This is not about you. It's about everyone else.

Edited by zep73

53 minutes ago, joc said:

When  you start triaging people who aren't even sick...do  you know what that is called?  Fantasy Zep...stop living in a fantasy world and look around...it's a complex world with complex problems and you just don't get to blame every thing on people who don't want to get the covid vaccine.  I haven't spread anything...  I am not responsible for this pandemic...so...I do not need to get a jab for the sake of others...  Jesus Christ did that...look how that turned out!

Seth was finally diagnosed with appendicitis more than six hours after arriving at Cleveland Clinic Martin Health North Hospital in late July. Around midnight, he was taken by ambulance to a sister hospital about a half-hour away that was better equipped to perform pediatric emergency surgery, his father said.

But by the time the doctor operated in the early morning hours, Seth’s appendix had burst — a potentially fatal complication.

https://www.propublica.org/article/a-boy-went-to-a-covid-swamped-er-he-waited-for-hours-then-his-appendix-burst

How about a little kid with appendicitis how couldn't get seen at an ER until it burst...F the unvaccintated.  Leave them on the curb.  It's sickening that hospitals can't take in to account vaccination status while conducting triage.  Give them some horse dewormer and send them on their way.

56 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

https://www.propublica.org/article/a-boy-went-to-a-covid-swamped-er-he-waited-for-hours-then-his-appendix-burst

How about a little kid with appendicitis how couldn't get seen at an ER until it burst...F the unvaccintated.  Leave them on the curb.  It's sickening that hospitals can't take in to account vaccination status while conducting triage.  Give them some horse dewormer and send them on their way.

You are blaming an ER full of sick people during a pandemic for a kids appendix that burst hours after he was diagnosed with appendicitis when the story plainly says 

he was taken by ambulance to a sister hospital about a half-hour away that was better equipped to perform pediatric emergency surgery, his father said.

Have you ever even been in an ER?  I worked in ERs in the Navy and in the Civilian Hospital.  You have no clue what you are even talking about.  Nor do they do emergency surgery in an ER.  If you come into an ER...and you are not brought in by an ambulance...you wait...that's just the way it is.  And if you want to blame someone  for the kids appendix bursting...blame his father.   His father waited too long to take him to the ER.  

Take two shots of ivermectin and call me in the morning.  You are one sick puppy. 

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

So, you are saying that only people with self inflicted problems, needed to go to the hospital?

True.
In the military, if you follow an order that ends up killing innocent civilians, you are guilty of murder. You might not be responsible, but you are guilty.

This is not about you. It's about everyone else.

Have you ever been in the military?  I didn't know that  you were a veteran...thank you for your service.  What branch were you in?

This isn't about anybody.   You feel a need to blame people  you don't even know, for putting other people that you don't even know in danger in ways that you  create in the fantasy world of  your own mind.  No one is being denied care for any sickness.  No one is being turned away from hospitals.  There are no No Vacancy signs in hospitals.  There is always somewhere someone can go.  I think you are playing drama queen to your own fantasys.

@joc I never served, due to the draw all drafts do when they are drafted. I drew a high number. In hindsight I appreciate that. I have never been fond of any kind of aggression.

Regarding the subject of accountability for actions committed as a soldier, please read this: https://warontherocks.com/2017/07/when-can-a-soldier-disobey-an-order/