Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
zep73

Denmark lifts ALL restrictions

and then

This is very good news.  If they manage to demonstrate that the high level of vaccination stops the transmission then it could help convince those who are hesitant.  OTOH, if they are like Israel and see new outbreaks and returning restrictions it will do that much more damage to the confidence in Covid vaccines in general.  The season just ahead should prove the case one way or another.  I wish them the best!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

The virus was treated as health issue from the beginning, instead of a becomming political issue. Sure we had people who were against the restrictions, but it was allways just small a minority. 

Like I have said before, the people who are protesting restrictions are just prolonging the problem. 

• Like 8

HandsomeGorilla
19 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The virus was treated as health issue from the beginning, instead of a becomming political issue. Sure we had people who were against the restrictions, but it was allways just small a minority. 

Like I have said before, the people who are protesting restrictions are just prolonging the problem. 

THANK YOU 

we, unfortunately, have to politicize the absolute **** out of everything 

it makes for one confused and divided population 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

acute

@zep73

What do you mean by "ALL" restrictions?

Can I kiss Margrethe in Frederiks Kirke?  :huh:

zep73
5 minutes ago, acute said:

@zep73

What do you mean by "ALL" restrictions?

Can I kiss Margrethe in Frederiks Kirke?  :huh:

I didn't know the crown prince had a church? But you can kiss the queen anywhere you like, as long as she wants you to do it. That is a whole different matter.

Regarding "all restrictions", only airports are excepted. Hospitals and the private doctors offices are too, but on a volunteer basis (highly recommended).

• Like 2

LightAngel
6 hours ago, and then said:

This is very good news.  If they manage to demonstrate that the high level of vaccination stops the transmission then it could help convince those who are hesitant.  OTOH, if they are like Israel and see new outbreaks and returning restrictions it will do that much more damage to the confidence in Covid vaccines in general.  The season just ahead should prove the case one way or another.  I wish them the best!

Yup, in Israel, nearly the whole country is vaccinated, but the hospitals are filled up with vaccinated people!

This will be my only comment here because I have had enough of all the lies and nonsense!

Best wishes to you too @and then :) 

• Like 2

acute
16 hours ago, zep73 said:

I didn't know the crown prince had a church?

He built it himself, in his spare time!

He built a hospital too, so the local people named the area after him. :yes:

jmccr8
On 9/11/2021 at 2:53 PM, and then said:

Hi And Then

The vaccination does not stop people from transmitting the disease it alters the affect to the person exposed to the disease and most vaccinated people respect social distancing and wearing a mask in public without being a whiney a$$ed B about it. Men are not allowed in Spa Lady or the Womans YMCA and yet there is no outrage even if women can come into the men YMCA

Cackle all you want and I will not hold it against you but what is  what it is one way or the other

Edited by jmccr8
not sure but did it anyway

zep73
10 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Seems Ireland is slowly following the same path. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-58506538

How delightful!

But be careful with the name. Northern Ireland (aka Ulster) is a proud nation that is not a part of The Republic of Ireland.

and then
On 9/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, jmccr8 said:

The vaccination does not stop people from transmitting the disease it alters the affect to the person exposed to the disease

Can you explain this?  Are you saying that vaccinated carriers who shed virus and infect others somehow give them a less virulent case of C19?  I've not seen any data to that effect but I may have missed it.

Also, I ran across this and thought I'd drop it in this thread because it isn't worth starting a new one:

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/17/absolutely-astonishing-success-rate-of-ivermectin-in-indian-state-shreds-horse-dewormer-propaganda/

https://covid.us.org/2021/06/27/ivermectin-use-in-india/

https://www.indiatoday.in/india-today-insight/story/does-ivermectin-really-work-against-covid-19-1806807-2021-05-25

This is related to the outcomes of Uttar Pradesh state in India.  It's a state with approx. 200 million inhabitants and they only have 250< active cases.

jmccr8
1 hour ago, and then said:

Can you explain this?  Are you saying that vaccinated carriers who shed virus and infect others somehow give them a less virulent case of C19?  I've not seen any data to that effect but I may have missed it.

Hi And Then

A vaccinated person doesn't suffer the same affects and still because people touch things can infect someone who is not vaccinated and that person would be greater affected by the virus. All I am saying is that the unvaccinated have a higher risk here things have gone back to how they were last year with infection rates

Katniss

Meanwhile statistics show the U.S  vax rates are now at 55 percent and are still steadily rising.

Covid Vaccine Rates

1186095828_Screenshot2021-09-18at03-06-39covidvaccineratesusa-GoogleSearch.png.f279bfe6cc5c675c4e261ec5587fcaf5.png

Edited by Katniss