Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Denmark lifts ALL restrictions

zep73

This is very good news.  If they manage to demonstrate that the high level of vaccination stops the transmission then it could help convince those who are hesitant.  OTOH, if they are like Israel and see new outbreaks and returning restrictions it will do that much more damage to the confidence in Covid vaccines in general.  The season just ahead should prove the case one way or another.  I wish them the best!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

The virus was treated as health issue from the beginning, instead of a becomming political issue. Sure we had people who were against the restrictions, but it was allways just small a minority. 

Like I have said before, the people who are protesting restrictions are just prolonging the problem. 

• Like 8

19 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

The virus was treated as health issue from the beginning, instead of a becomming political issue. Sure we had people who were against the restrictions, but it was allways just small a minority. 

Like I have said before, the people who are protesting restrictions are just prolonging the problem. 

THANK YOU 

we, unfortunately, have to politicize the absolute **** out of everything 

it makes for one confused and divided population 

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, acute said:

@zep73

What do you mean by "ALL" restrictions?

Can I kiss Margrethe in Frederiks Kirke?  :huh:

I didn't know the crown prince had a church? But you can kiss the queen anywhere you like, as long as she wants you to do it. That is a whole different matter.

Regarding "all restrictions", only airports are excepted. Hospitals and the private doctors offices are too, but on a volunteer basis (highly recommended).

• Like 2

6 hours ago, and then said:

This is very good news.  If they manage to demonstrate that the high level of vaccination stops the transmission then it could help convince those who are hesitant.  OTOH, if they are like Israel and see new outbreaks and returning restrictions it will do that much more damage to the confidence in Covid vaccines in general.  The season just ahead should prove the case one way or another.  I wish them the best!

Yup, in Israel, nearly the whole country is vaccinated, but the hospitals are filled up with vaccinated people!

This will be my only comment here because I have had enough of all the lies and nonsense!

Best wishes to you too @and then :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

16 hours ago, zep73 said:

I didn't know the crown prince had a church?

He built it himself, in his spare time!

He built a hospital too, so the local people named the area after him. :yes:

• Haha 1

On 9/11/2021 at 2:53 PM, and then said:

Hi And Then

The vaccination does not stop people from transmitting the disease it alters the affect to the person exposed to the disease and most vaccinated people respect social distancing and wearing a mask in public without being a whiney a$$ed B about it. Men are not allowed in Spa Lady or the Womans YMCA and yet there is no outrage even if women can come into the men YMCA

Cackle all you want and I will not hold it against you but what is  what it is one way or the other

Edited by jmccr8
not sure but did it anyway

10 minutes ago, Scholar4Truth said:

Seems Ireland is slowly following the same path. https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-northern-ireland-58506538

How delightful!

But be careful with the name. Northern Ireland (aka Ulster) is a proud nation that is not a part of The Republic of Ireland.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2021 at 9:55 PM, jmccr8 said:

The vaccination does not stop people from transmitting the disease it alters the affect to the person exposed to the disease

Can you explain this?  Are you saying that vaccinated carriers who shed virus and infect others somehow give them a less virulent case of C19?  I've not seen any data to that effect but I may have missed it.

Also, I ran across this and thought I'd drop it in this thread because it isn't worth starting a new one:

https://noqreport.com/2021/09/17/absolutely-astonishing-success-rate-of-ivermectin-in-indian-state-shreds-horse-dewormer-propaganda/

https://covid.us.org/2021/06/27/ivermectin-use-in-india/

https://www.indiatoday.in/india-today-insight/story/does-ivermectin-really-work-against-covid-19-1806807-2021-05-25

This is related to the outcomes of Uttar Pradesh state in India.  It's a state with approx. 200 million inhabitants and they only have 250< active cases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, and then said:

Can you explain this?  Are you saying that vaccinated carriers who shed virus and infect others somehow give them a less virulent case of C19?  I've not seen any data to that effect but I may have missed it.

Hi And Then

A vaccinated person doesn't suffer the same affects and still because people touch things can infect someone who is not vaccinated and that person would be greater affected by the virus. All I am saying is that the unvaccinated have a higher risk here things have gone back to how they were last year with infection rates

On 9/12/2021 at 7:40 PM, acute said:

He built it himself, in his spare time!

He built a hospital too, so the local people named the area after him. :yes:

You must be confusing him with Hamlet (danish: Amled), who built England, and had a son named Shakespeare.

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

Update November 8th 2021

Corona passports have just been reinstated. It is being done because of a rise in infections among primarily the unvaccinated, but also because the hospitals are under pressure from RSV-virus and influenza + a labour conflict with the country's nurses. So it's one of the tools available to take the future load off hospitals. The passport also serves as a comfort, when out in public.

Covid is now, under those circumstances, again categorized as 'socially critical', but that is only being done to make legal actions easier. The government cannot make any restrictions without that determination.

313 people, out of 5.8 million are currently admitted due to covid, most of them unvaxed.

Edited by zep73

Update November 9th 2021

The journalistic reports yesterday seems to have misunderstood what's going on right now.

The passport is coming very soon, but it's not implemented yet. And the 'critical status' will only last one month, to begin with, but with the option to extend it.

On 9/11/2021 at 2:14 PM, Autochthon1990 said:

See, this is what will happen /everywhere/ when people get vaccinated. 

67% of US vaccinated

77% of Denmark vaccinated.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

their cases will go up, just like in Israel, maybe not as much, due to lower population density , covid  vaccines  do not stop spread.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, aztek said:

their cases will go up, just like in Israel, maybe not as much, due to lower population density , covid  vaccines  do not stop spread.  

But they reduce serious illness.  That's the point of vaccines.

The unvaccinated, however, should stay at home.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Essan said:

But they reduce serious illness.  That's the point of vaccines.

no one argues that , but do they affect the spread and infection rate? nope, so how can they stop the spread or make a person safer to  others? they can  not,  that is the point, liberals keep pushing vax as a way to stop the pandemic, but it is a LIE, the vax can not do that, not this vax.

https://www.ucdavis.edu/health/covid-19/news/viral-loads-similar-between-vaccinated-and-unvaccinated-people

A new study from the University of California, Davis, Genome Center, UC San Francisco and the Chan Zuckerberg Biohub shows no significant difference in viral load between vaccinated and unvaccinated people who tested positive for the delta variant of SARS-CoV-2. It also found no significant difference between infected people with or without symptoms.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

47 minutes ago, aztek said:

, liberals keep pushing vax as a way to stop the pandemic, but it is a LIE, the vax can not do that, not this vax.

I don't care if the liberals say the vaccine will make everyone gay, mean Justin Beiber will release another album, or unable trees to grow on the Moon,

All I care about is reducing my risk of serious illness.   And encouraging others who may have been misled by anti-vaxxers* to do the likewise, for their own good.

Eventually, if enough people are vaccinated, the virus will die out.

* what actually IS their agenda?  Other than trying to prevent trees grow on the Moon?   I assume they're part of the "reduce the world population" gang?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Essan said:

All I care about is reducing my risk of serious illness.   

does your vaccine protect me?

does my vaccine protect you?

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

This is a great article about Sweden’s response to Covid and lockdowns. Initially, their mortality rate rose, but soon it began to steadily drop. They had virtually no lockdowns.

From the article (posted yesterday from Sweden):

“At the time of writing, more than 50 countries have a higher death rate. If you measure excess mortality for the whole of 2020, Sweden (according to Eurostat) will end up in 21st place out of 31 European countries. If Sweden was a part of the US, its death rate would rank number 43 of the 50 states.”

https://unherd.com/2021/11/how-sweden-swerved-covid-disaster/

• Like 3