Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Something's Moving At Night

jowasmus

Sounds like a hyrax.

On 9/12/2021 at 9:40 AM, MissJatti said:

Has a rat ever done anything to you to create this animosity you feel toward them?

Rats were the cause of the Bubonic plague, I purpose to you, any disease a rat could spread a squirrel could equally carry.

Yet I assume you don't share the same animosity with squirrels that you do with rats, do you?

You don't like them. You don't really know why you don't like them. All you know is, you find them repulsive.

Just out of interest, there has been a new study suggesting the plague was spread by human fleas, not rats or rat fleas. Eyam, famous English plague town, was believed to have been infected by a bolt of cotton carried by a trader. Here's a link to the study:Human Fleas and Lice Spread Black Death | The Scientist Magazine® (the-scientist.com)

and Eyam: Eyam plague: The village of the damned - BBC News

Edited by The Silver Shroud

• 2 years later...

You’re not mistaken..you are possibly seeing what seems to be harassing me against my will.. it seems like some little prankster rodent on 4(?) legs but walking upright yet low to the ground also…lol …..yea…its defanately something, at least partially, here in this space. seeing some kind of creature kind of thing. Sometimes you’ll get a good look at it as it going across the floor but not good enough to make out details.    …..

…..(maan…)…

I’ve been trying to figure out what this damn thing is for a few years now, and all I think I think I KNOW(?) is that it is a something which goes about it’s time in a free, independently orchestrated way all of its own intelligence and against my wishes or requests or demands or sweet f????ng nothings!!!....hell …I’ll have to finish this later lol 😂…. But this is serious…sss...sssllly hilariousss ha ha ha..ha……huh………h…😒.……