Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Conspiracy about 9/11


Gun Nerd
 Share

Recommended Posts

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Anyway, for those who remember when the attacks happened, how the media was showing videos of people cheering. Im not sure if this is true and Im not saying I believe this but apparently one of the persons who saw the videos had been a traveling reporter and as such had been all over the place. He recognized one of the buildings in the background as an old wedding chapel that had been torn down a couple of years ago. In other words, the video was old footage, not a current video of people cheering about the terrorist attacks. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

I mean, we're not exactly innocent from being a propaganda machine. we like to accuse other countries of it, but do you think we didn't use a few tactics to trump it all up and send all those young people to go die? 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi!

Just to cut to the chase:

  • Aircraft did hit buildings / crash to the ground
  • Buildings did collapse without the need for assisted demolition
  • The US government did not organise it
  • If there is any conspiracy, it is to conceal the actual instigators of the event (e.g. was Saudi Arabia complicit in this and the US chooses to 'ignore' it?)

Now that that is out of the way, any specific points you want to talk about? The video footage... do specifics on that? I can see TV channels using 'stock' footage at times (who hasn't?) but would need to look at the specifics to be sure.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, Gun Nerd said:

the media was showing videos of people cheering

I remember that too, and it was real. In Denmark and many other places. I remember our prime minister reprimanding it in an interview. It definitively happened.

Some muslims saw it as a blow against 'imperialistic USA', and went out into the streets to celebrate. It happened both in Europe and in the Middle East.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, zep73 said:

Some muslims saw it as a blow against 'imperialistic USA', and went out into the streets to celebrate.

I remember the Palestinians handing out sweets and dancing in crowds.  This particular incident of the guys dancing was supposed to have been Jews in NYC.  No one ever proved their identity as far as I've heard but if it was true then they are disgusting, no matter their reason for being so overjoyed.  

Remembering 9-11 is one thing but after what we've just seen occur in Afghanistan and the southern border chaos with an average of 150,000 + illegal, unvetted migrants coming into America every month, it's just a matter of time before we are struck on our own soil again.  Those who are making this possible cannot possibly justify it and when it happens the blood will be on their hands  - not that it will bother them.  They have goals that are altogether in opposition to America's freedom or even survival.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

I remember that too, and it was real. In Denmark and many other places. I remember our prime minister reprimanding it in an interview. It definitively happened.

Some muslims saw it as a blow against 'imperialistic USA', and went out into the streets to celebrate. It happened both in Europe and in the Middle East.

Alright I will take your word for it although according to a former traveling reporter one of the buildings in the background was an old wedding chapel that had been torn down a couple of years before 9/11 happened so the media was at least using some old footage and not being honest. 

Edited by Gun Nerd
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Hi!

Just to cut to the chase:

  • Aircraft did hit buildings / crash to the ground
  • Buildings did collapse without the need for assisted demolition
  • The US government did not organise it
  • If there is any conspiracy, it is to conceal the actual instigators of the event (e.g. was Saudi Arabia complicit in this and the US chooses to 'ignore' it?)           Now that that is out of the way, any specific points you want to talk about? The video footage... do specifics on that? I can see TV channels using 'stock' footage at times (who hasn't?) but would need to look at the specifics to be sure.

I know it happened, I saw the towers with my own eyes after they had been hit, not on television but the real towers, from a distance, I saw the smoking burning towers. I was not too far from Manhattan when it happened. I personally do not think the government organized it although some people do blame then President Bush for allowing it. I don't want to get into politics so I will not talk about my position on that or my opinion about former President Bush. As for TV channels using stock footage, yes they do but they let you know when they do and when they're broadcasting something live they tell you its live. They don't use old footage and tell you its live, not if they're being honest. 

Edited by Gun Nerd
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, and then said:

they are disgusting, no matter their reason for being so overjoyed.

I agree. Cheering mass casualties is disgusting. It shows you have forsaken your humanity.

 

17 minutes ago, and then said:

the southern border chaos with an average of 150,000 + illegal, unvetted migrants coming into America every month

I cannot comment on that without credible sources backing it up.

 

5 minutes ago, Gun Nerd said:

Alright I will take your word for it although according to a former traveling reporter one of the buildings in the background was an old wedding chapel that had been torn down a couple of years before 9/11 happened so the media was at least using some old footage and not being honest. 

If it was supposed to have happened in the US right after the events, I think it might have been faked. Perhaps as part of an anti-muslim agenda.

Edited by zep73
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Gun Nerd said:

Today marks the 20th anniversary of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Anyway, for those who remember when the attacks happened, how the media was showing videos of people cheering. Im not sure if this is true and Im not saying I believe this but apparently one of the persons who saw the videos had been a traveling reporter and as such had been all over the place. He recognized one of the buildings in the background as an old wedding chapel that had been torn down a couple of years ago. In other words, the video was old footage, not a current video of people cheering about the terrorist attacks. 

I remember seeing footage from Palestine showing people cheering when they heard the News of the attack. But I heard it was Arafat himself who told them to cut it out and show remorse.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, zep73 said:

I cannot comment on that without credible sources backing it up.

Fair enough:

https://edition.cnn.com/2021/03/31/politics/migrants-us-southern-border/index.html

https://www.westernjournal.com/government-estimates-reveal-shocking-number-migrants-us-track-encounter-2021/

The routine in this administration has been to ID them as possible, give them a "summons" for lack of a better term, then release them and tell them they have to appear in court on a certain day.  The VAST majority never show and there is no way to find them.  Those are just the ones that get briefly detained.  There have also been continuing reports of migrants from other parts of the world being among the flood that's coming in.  Middle Easterners, Africans, South Americans, you name it.

I've mentioned this book before but it's worth a reminder.  It's a work of fiction called THE BORROWED WORLD and the first chapter details how easily this nation could be crippled by attacking our oil refineries and other aging infrastructure.  It is absolutely chilling because it's so believable.  No nukes necessary.  These guys come in with small arms, a few mortar tubes and the ability to get close to major oil refineries undetected.  The cascading failures that are described are all too real.  Basically, if they can turn off the power, we'd be fighting each other over resources, for years.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The 'obvious' facts stated here are not obvious at all.

The whole saga stinks from the start.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

John Lear claims it was a space laser and the planes were holograms. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

They say, "You will never forget where you were when you first heard of the 9-11 attack." I remember, I was in 9th grade math class and they started to play it to us on the TV. I really was never emotionally moved by it, but I remember when and where it happened. I've heard many conspiracy theories about it, and I expect there is more going on here than we know about.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, and then said:

I remember the Palestinians handing out sweets and dancing in crowds.  This particular incident of the guys dancing was supposed to have been Jews in NYC.  No one ever proved their identity as far as I've heard but if it was true then they are disgusting, no matter their reason for being so overjoyed.  

But if you won't learn the reason some people saw it as a cause for celebration, you only make your prediction below more likely.

Quote

, it's just a matter of time before we are struck on our own soil again.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9/11 was very real I had friends who's family members perished in the towers. Not to mention those who lived in NYC and saw the planes with their own eyes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trelane said:

So Bigfoot wasn't involved???

Just wait for 2024 when Trump comes back; he'll blow the lid on the Bigfoot / 9-11 Conspiracy.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...
On 9/11/2021 at 3:07 PM, Obviousman said:

Hi!

Just to cut to the chase:

  • Aircraft did hit buildings / crash to the ground
  • Buildings did collapse without the need for assisted demolition
  • The US government did not organise it
  • If there is any conspiracy, it is to conceal the actual instigators of the event (e.g. was Saudi Arabia complicit in this and the US chooses to 'ignore' it?)

Now that that is out of the way, any specific points you want to talk about? The video footage... do specifics on that? I can see TV channels using 'stock' footage at times (who hasn't?) but would need to look at the specifics to be sure.

Do you have evidence for why there was an actual airplane?

What evidence do you have that even if there was an airplane, explosives weren’t used?

If there was an actual airplane, what evidence do you have that the US government didn’t organize it or knowingly let it happen? 
 

Saudi Arabia bring involved wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t trust Bush at all though.

  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, ZOXS said:

Do you have evidence for why there was an actual airplane?

What evidence do you have that even if there was an airplane, explosives weren’t used?

If there was an actual airplane, what evidence do you have that the US government didn’t organize it or knowingly let it happen? 
 

Saudi Arabia bring involved wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t trust Bush at all though.

What evidence do you have, that you did not kill my hamster, when I was 10 years old?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, ZOXS said:

Do you have evidence for why there was an actual airplane? Yes. Video footage, eyewitness accounts, and wreckage of an aircraft

What evidence do you have that even if there was an airplane, explosives weren’t used? Because the facts don't match that

If there was an actual airplane, what evidence do you have that the US government didn’t organize it or knowingly let it happen? None but this starts to now involve a "Grand Conspiracy", and thus the maxim 'Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence' applies (or more properly “the weight of evidence for an extraordinary claim must be proportioned to its strangeness” )

Saudi Arabia bring involved wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t trust Bush at all though. I agree

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, zep73 said:

What evidence do you have, that you did not kill my hamster, when I was 10 years old?

I would have to know more facts about your circumstances in order for me to be able to prove I didn’t kill your hamster.

I know you are being rhetorical though.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, ZOXS said:

Do you have evidence for why there was an actual airplane?

What evidence do you have that even if there was an airplane, explosives weren’t used?

If there was an actual airplane, what evidence do you have that the US government didn’t organize it or knowingly let it happen? 
 

Saudi Arabia bring involved wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t trust Bush at all though.

What evidence do you have that Bigfoot wasn't piloting the planes?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/25/2021 at 8:49 AM, ZOXS said:

Do you have evidence for why there was an actual airplane?

What evidence do you have that even if there was an airplane, explosives weren’t used?

If there was an actual airplane, what evidence do you have that the US government didn’t organize it or knowingly let it happen? 
 

Saudi Arabia bring involved wouldn’t surprise me. I don’t trust Bush at all though.

If there was an actual airplane?

WTF?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.