Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is attached to me

Tabane

Other morning I was sat at kitchen table having coffee and fag when I felt this thing at back of me. I could see it in my minds eye. Iv tried to draw it but can’t upload it for some reason. 

Iv always been psychic and for years in the astral Iv seemed these type of dark entities and removed them. Iv never had one stick to me for long as I usually can sense it and remove immediately. 

this one has left me stumped and a bit intimidated. 

as I was sat there and saw it in my minds eye, I turned my head to the side to see if I could see it with my physical eyes too but unable to. As I turned to look in my minds eye it peered over my shoulder and got right up to my face. Although it’s all black and seemed to have no features. As it got up close I could just about see features within its darkness. This thing is no spirit of a human passed on. This thing looks alien. Wish I could upload it. 

I sent this drawing to my mother. She’s also a psychic. She told me to screw it up and don’t draw it again. Is he also said that is not a human passed on that’s a fn alien. 

so this black figure pulled away from the back of me and was raised up at the back of me. It said I cannot removed it even if I tried. It has this voice that’s really croaky and said it will do what it needs to to stop me projecting my inner light. 

Since this has happened I have told myself I need to make time to sit down and work on removing it. Iv cord cut, used my inner force, come out my body to remove it. It just won’t bloody budge! When I do any of these which usually works, this time round it’s like residue of it clings on deep down and springs back like a boomerang. 

now Iv dealt with some very dark entities for years. Iv also dealt with aliens also and always manage to rid them but this one I can’t. 

wth

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Tabane said:

now Iv dealt with some very dark entities for years. Iv also dealt with aliens also and always manage to rid them but this one I can’t. 

It looks like your letting your imagination run and creating your own "subconscious thoughtforms".

If your "power of intent" is strong enough, you can rid yourself of anything. Nothing can haunt or harm you unless you let it. 

• Like 8

Just now, Tabane said:

There’s a huge difference between imagination and seeing something in ur minds eye.

Really? 

All spirits and gods are created through imagination. The personifications of nature and human nature.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Tabane said:

There’s a huge difference between imagination and seeing something in ur minds eye.

What would that difference be? If you can't see something but can 'see' it in your minds eye, isn't that imagination?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

In those dark corners of our minds we create our monsters. Feeding them our fears. As piney said, they are subconscious thoughtforms. The less attention the idea is given, the weaker it becomes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

What would that difference be? If you can't see something but can 'see' it in your minds eye, isn't that imagination?

It's all imagination. Either consciously created or subconsciously. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No it’s not, clearly none of u have an active third eye lol. 

it is not good he imagination, imagination is the brain taking affect, where as seeing through the third eye is an open chakra, vision to see beyond. 

do any of u not understand the third eye. It’s not comparable to the brain. 

the brain is just part of the suit that the conciousness uses to guide and move the body around in this dimension. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Tabane said:

it is not good he imagination, imagination is the brain taking affect, where as seeing through the third eye is an open chakra, vision to see beyond. 

do any of u not understand the third eye. It’s not comparable to the brain. 

the brain is just part of the suit that the conciousness uses to guide and move the body around in this dimension. 

The third eye is the imagination by a different name. Inner sight would be another term as well. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Tabane said:

Really?

I was raised in a Meteiinuu (spirit worker/ Shaman) family and taught how it works and never believe my own BS. 

Your a believer who thinks they are a worker so you haunt yourself.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Just now, Piney said:

Really?

I was raised in a Meteiinuu (spirit worker/ Shaman) family and taught how it works and never believe my own BS. 

Your a believer who thinks they are a worker so you haunt yourself.

Yep, don't listen to the shaman or chaos magician. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Yep, don't listen to the shaman or chaos magician. :lol:

The Voodoo Church created a Loa out of Darth Vader. The Altar in the Camden House is a hoot. :lol:

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Imaginary monsters and magical placebos.

I leave a small Miisiing mask at a tribal member's door and they have Bigfoot chasing them for months. :P

• Haha 4

Just now, Piney said:

I leave a small Miisiing mask at a tribal member's door and they have Bigfoot chasing them for months. :P

The more powerful form of magic is an idea. That now, is truly interesting.:tu:

And words are our most potent form of spell-casting. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The more powerful form of magic is an idea. That now, is truly interesting.:tu:

And words are our most potent form of spell-casting. 

I'm thinking about taking my R2-D2 collection, building a altar and creating a Maanituu / Loa  of mechanics. :unsure2:

• Haha 4

You don't have to listen to these nay-sayers wavering back and forth between their unbelief. They're trying to boot you off the server. You need to pray to Jesus Christ to save you or turn to your own God, because a god is the only thing that can save you from these demons.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

You don't have to listen to these nay-sayers wavering back and forth between their unbelief. They're trying to boot you off the server. You need to pray to Jesus Christ to save you or turn to your own God, because a god is the only thing that can save you from these demons.

Because the same God created those same demons and if you don't do what God wants you'll burn forever and ever. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Because the same God created those same demons and if you don't do what God wants you'll burn forever and ever. 

:o

• Haha 2

42 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

A spiritual tradition based on fear and guilt isn't one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Green Lion said:

Or you could just grow up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1