Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

This is attached to me

Tabane

All good u know or have met shamans. 

means nothing to me

i have ascended myself so I totally understand what realities are and how everything works. 

this is not my brain doing the works here. 

I saw it clairvoyantly and can hear it clairaudiently. 

now turns out this dark figure that’s appeared is not actually what I thought, 

as Iv stated I have ascended with kundalini energy and it reached to its highest. Meaning I ascended through all and into unmanifest. Saw this gold city and merged with source etc etc

when one ascended it doesn’t end as the cycle starts again but more intense. 

during my second which is current I’m at the stage of this…. Few months back in kept having visions of seeing within myself. From the the lowest chakra yo-yo my sacral I saw this dark thick black long creature which had illuminated red glowing eyes. This is the stage I am at. It’s working it’s way up slowly and because that was a few months ago now I see these being at back of me. What’s got me is I don’t feel negative energy with it but feel it’s a part of me I refuse to face. 

this being at back of me will rest it’s head on my shoulder. There is features but it’s all dark tones that I can just about make out features. I know now this being isn’t what I thought it was. It’s me! It’s an aspect of myself that has risen up

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Tabane said:

i have ascended myself so I totally understand what realities are and how everything works. 

So how does Kiitaanituu the "Master of Life" aka the "Living Universe" work? 

56 minutes ago, Tabane said:

It’s me! It’s an aspect of myself

As with all spiritual beings. 

• Like 2

I do have issues with reading and understanding before anybody shoots me down. As u probably can tell how I write or miss understand things. 

not very bright human but very wise soul. 

• Like 1

Explains why I cannot remove thing haha,

going to consider doing a detailed sketch of the face I think, although it was black it’s eyes seemed quiet prominant in its features within the darkness. 

7 minutes ago, Tabane said:

Explains why I cannot remove thing haha,

Your focus/will isn't strong and don't believe you can.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Piney said:

Your focus/will isn't strong and don't believe you can.

Imaginary monsters and magical placebos.

Sometimes you can't "remove" a problem. You need to understand and work through the underlining issue. 

We both know that this is all psychological.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Then you're not as "advanced" as you self proclaim. 

The writing style tells me they are too young to be. 

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Say this with your voice or with your mind.(OP)

I call in the white light of devine source into my body.

Let it's wonderful light cleanse me and return to devine source, all unneeded and unwanted energies so they can be recycled into parity.

Let's it wonderful light (add your own requirements)

On 9/15/2021 at 7:10 PM, Tabane said:

i have ascended myself so I totally understand what realities are and how everything works. \

Except for literacy.

• Haha 2

Just use the LBRP. 

As I see it, the LBRP will take someone who's already halfway down a rabbit hole and drag them down even further.

It would be so much easier to take a couple of prescribed pills and call it a day.

So if you didnt open your third eye, you wouldnt experience this err whatever this is your experiencing.

On 10/20/2021 at 8:41 PM, Kittens Are Jerks said:

As I see it, the LBRP will take someone who's already halfway down a rabbit hole and drag them down even further.

It would be so much easier to take a couple of prescribed pills and call it a day.

Kind of a naive view. 

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Kind of a naive view. 

How is it naive? The LBRP is little more than elaborate hocus pocus.

I'm in no position to diagnose anyone, but in the vast majority of cases there are underlying physical and/or mental issues. The solution is not as easy as draw a pentagram, find a dagger, do this, say that... and presto! problem solved.

If anything, it's adding more fuel to the fire.

2 hours ago, Kittens Are Jerks said:

How is it naive? The LBRP is little more than elaborate hocus pocus.

I'm in no position to diagnose anyone, but in the vast majority of cases there are underlying physical and/or mental issues. The solution is not as easy as draw a pentagram, find a dagger, do this, say that... and presto! problem solved.

If anything, it's adding more fuel to the fire.

Sometimes a "metaphysical" solution is needed for an imaginary problem. Granted I won't disagree that a select type can go overboard. Which is why I won't tell someone who's hearing voices that they're psychic, but there are time where people need a magical placebo to solve a problem. A way of banishing a bad idea. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Sometimes a "metaphysical" solution is needed for an imaginary problem. Granted I won't disagree that a select type can go overboard. Which is why I won't tell someone who's hearing voices that they're psychic, but there are time where people need a magical placebo to solve a problem. A way of banishing a bad idea. 

Fair enough.

I would be careful about recommending or using rituals. They do appear to have power and in a way they do. I have witnessed the power of ritual. I don't believe it's actually the ritual that has power. Nonetheless they can channel power that a subject is not prepared for. Sometimes this can have a negative impact on the consciousness of the subject. People that think they have control of the power that is channeled through ritual are mistaken because the power is not from the ritual. In other words they don't know what they are doing. Caution is advised.

On 9/14/2021 at 6:47 AM, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

You don't have to listen to these nay-sayers wavering back and forth between their unbelief. They're trying to boot you off the server. You need to pray to Jesus Christ to save you or turn to your own God, because a god is the only thing that can save you from these demons.

Well said …..

All demonic and alien power are subject to the authority of the Gardener of Earth. There are no exceptions.

To imagine that a creature as magnificent as ourselves would have no special protection, makes no sense. Jesus Christ said that we are worth more than a whole flock of sparrows, which is an interesting concept, set apart from any teaching on morality. Even if you don’t believe that He is the Son of God, simply ask, why say something like that? Why are we more valuable? This suggests an order of mortal beings, and an order in the immortal, as well.

Time grows short for the lie that leads many men astray, even to their deaths.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Well said …..

All demonic and alien power are subject to the authority of the Gardener of Earth. There are no exceptions.

To imagine that a creature as magnificent as ourselves would have no special protection, makes no sense. Jesus Christ said that we are worth more than a whole flock of sparrows, which is an interesting concept, set apart from any teaching on morality. Even if you don’t believe that He is the Son of God, simply ask, why say something like that? Why are we more valuable? This suggests an order of mortal beings, and an order in the immortal, as well.

Amen.

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

Well said …..

Religion.