Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Doug1066

September 18

135 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Doug1066

Thought I would start a thread on what appears to be another attack on our freedoms by the far right-wingers.

Last time (J6) the government was caught flat-footed.  This time they won't be and they'll be on hair-trigger.

I heard that MPs have been called from the 82nd Airborne to be in Washington this weekend.  That means the military is involved and they're the ones with the guns.  One false step on anybody's part could precipitate a bloodbath.

This would be a good weekend to go camping in Alaska.

Doug

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Piney
31 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

This would be a good weekend to go camping in Alaska.

The Piney Woods is a nice place to hide and my wife needs another forester for her stewardship forests. The one in Southern New Jersey is a strap. :yes:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek

LMAO, let us know when something actually happens, leave fearmongering for your kids. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
17 minutes ago, aztek said:

LMAO, let us know when something actually happens, leave fearmongering for your kids. 

Just another conspiracy theory for the Internet.

 

14 minutes ago, Myles said:

Probably be nothing.    Not nearly as bad as the left wing riots, violence and destruction last year.  

 

Hope you're right.  Probably nothing.  But what if I'm right?

I didn't say that anything really bad would happen, but if it does, the Feds are ready.

Heard anything from Ashli Babbitt's family lately?  They were all hot to sue - then silence.  Word is that the FBI paid them a Knock-and-Talk.  Babbitt stayed with her family in the weeks before J6; that could make them accomplices to her insurrection.  Better to keep quiet and hope nobody looks too closely.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
el midgetron

It’s a sure bet to be the worst thing since the last worst thing that ever happened in America. 
 

From what I gather is the rally is to protest people who were arrested for J6 being held unjustly. That’s not my position, that’s the mission statement of the rally. 
 

I predicted low turnout, outlandish media coverage and then life carrying on as usual. While I think there is a touch of political theater to erecting a giant fence (apparently walls-don’t-work), I encourage them to take all precautions necessary to keep everyone safe.  

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
44 minutes ago, Myles said:

Probably be nothing.    Not nearly as bad as the left wing riots, violence and destruction last year.  

I think those were anarchists, not left or right wing groups.   Pay attention.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
South Alabam

Now that there are guards in place nothing probably will happen. But you never know, there are some loonies out there.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

If not for this post I wouldn't of even heard about it.

I really think absolutely nonething will happen.

I'm so confident in that that I'm posting my comment for the record lol.

(If I'm wrong feel free to tell me you told me so :ph34r:)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

If not for this post I wouldn't of even heard about it.

I really think absolutely nonething will happen.

I'm so confident in that that I'm posting my comment for the record lol.

(If I'm wrong feel free to tell me you told me so :ph34r:)

Will do.

Doug

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

If not for this post I wouldn't of even heard about it.

I really think absolutely nonething will happen.

I'm so confident in that that I'm posting my comment for the record lol.

(If I'm wrong feel free to tell me you told me so :ph34r:)

I had not heard of it either, but then I don't pay attention to network fear called "news"

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

This planned event seems extremely foolish and risky .   It's called "Justice for Jan. 6th". .  Well ,that process is underway. The wheels of justice turn slowly.    600 arrested, so far most charged with relatively minor criminal charges ...like  Assault ...Resisting, Obstructing, Obstruction of justice, Entering a Restricted area with weapons, and so on ..  Even in this free country it's against the Law to do many of the things that people did that day.    It's as Simple as that. 

   It's against the law to resist ,obstruct, or interfere with, an officer of the Law .  It's against the law to ignore, or disobey the Lawful Command of an officer of the Law. ...let alone choke him, kick him, spit on him, beat him, etc.   so..people can yankeedoodle about it all they want and Cry Freedom !*!    Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.        *!*!* TRUMP 2040 *!*!*:lol:

 

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
5 minutes ago, lightly said:

This planned event seems extremely foolish and risky .   It's called "Justice for Jan. 6th". .  Well ,that process is underway. The wheels of justice turn slowly.    600 arrested, so far most charged with relatively minor criminal charges ...like  Assault ...Resisting, Obstructing, Obstruction of justice, Entering a Restricted area with weapons, and so on ..  Even in this free country it's against the Law to do many of the things that people did that day.    It's as Simple as that. 

   It's against the law to resist ,obstruct, or interfere with, an officer of the Law .  It's against the law to ignore, or disobey the Lawful Command of an officer of the Law. ...let alone choke him, kick him, spit on him, beat him, etc.   so..people can yankeedoodle about it all they want and Cry Freedom !*!    Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.        *!*!* TRUMP 2040 *!*!*:lol:

 

I expect it will be as successful as the Storm Area 51.   Someone will set up a kiosk selling water and snacks to make money and a few will show up to watch the event, and that will be it.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Hope so.         We have the freedom of Assembly...not vandalism ..or malicious destruction..or cop squishing.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
aztek
Quote

Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.  

 

you mean civilized legal like antifa\blm riots? 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lightly

Sing on brother .  .. . .play on drummer

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
11 minutes ago, aztek said:

 

you mean civilized legal like antifa\blm riots? 

We seem to have a tradition of police attacking protesters, whether legal protests or not.  So, yes, just like all the other protests.

Doug

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WVK
1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

It’s a sure bet to be the worst thing since the last worst thing that ever happened in America. 
 

From what I gather is the rally is to protest people who were arrested for J6 being held unjustly. That’s not my position, that’s the mission statement of the rally. 
 

I predicted low turnout, outlandish media coverage and then life carrying on as usual. While I think there is a touch of political theater to erecting a giant fence (apparently walls-don’t-work), I encourage them to take all precautions necessary to keep everyone safe.  

I’m sure the National Security  State (Industrial complex) would love for something to $happen.  Maybe they can gin it up Gulf of Tompkins style

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cookie Monster
2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Thought I would start a thread on what appears to be another attack on our freedoms by the far right-wingers.

Last time (J6) the government was caught flat-footed.  This time they won't be and they'll be on hair-trigger.

I heard that MPs have been called from the 82nd Airborne to be in Washington this weekend.  That means the military is involved and they're the ones with the guns.  One false step on anybody's part could precipitate a bloodbath.

This would be a good weekend to go camping in Alaska.

Doug

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

Will they turn on him Caesar style? Place your bets now.

Edited by Cookie Monster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

Will they turn on him?

 

I think the military takes its oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, seriously.  They will defend Biden because he is the lawfully elected President.

Besides, if the military wants to start a coup, they don't have to wait for a bunch of nuts to show up in Washington and muddy up the issue.  Ever read Seven Days in May?

Doug

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2
10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

Will they turn on him Caesar style? Place your bets now.

You want people to take bets on if the military is going to stage a coup? Lol

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Setton
14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You want people to take bets on if the military is going to stage a coup? Lol

I mean, if I thought he'd pay up, easiest money I'll ever make 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Myles
1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think those were anarchists, not left or right wing groups.   Pay attention.

No, they were almost all leftists.   

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Tatetopa
1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

He got them out of a stupid and pointless engagement.  Got any idea how many died during Trump's presidency?  60.   Got any idea who called soldiers chumps?  Care to guess how many Kurds got airlifted out? 0.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.