Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

September 18

Doug1066

Thought I would start a thread on what appears to be another attack on our freedoms by the far right-wingers.

Last time (J6) the government was caught flat-footed.  This time they won't be and they'll be on hair-trigger.

I heard that MPs have been called from the 82nd Airborne to be in Washington this weekend.  That means the military is involved and they're the ones with the guns.  One false step on anybody's part could precipitate a bloodbath.

This would be a good weekend to go camping in Alaska.

Doug

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, Doug1066 said:

The Piney Woods is a nice place to hide and my wife needs another forester for her stewardship forests. The one in Southern New Jersey is a strap. :yes:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, aztek said:

LMAO, let us know when something actually happens, leave fearmongering for your kids. 

Just another conspiracy theory for the Internet.

14 minutes ago, Myles said:

Probably be nothing.    Not nearly as bad as the left wing riots, violence and destruction last year.  

Hope you're right.  Probably nothing.  But what if I'm right?

I didn't say that anything really bad would happen, but if it does, the Feds are ready.

Heard anything from Ashli Babbitt's family lately?  They were all hot to sue - then silence.  Word is that the FBI paid them a Knock-and-Talk.  Babbitt stayed with her family in the weeks before J6; that could make them accomplices to her insurrection.  Better to keep quiet and hope nobody looks too closely.

Doug

Edited by Doug1066

It’s a sure bet to be the worst thing since the last worst thing that ever happened in America. 

From what I gather is the rally is to protest people who were arrested for J6 being held unjustly. That’s not my position, that’s the mission statement of the rally. 

I predicted low turnout, outlandish media coverage and then life carrying on as usual. While I think there is a touch of political theater to erecting a giant fence (apparently walls-don’t-work), I encourage them to take all precautions necessary to keep everyone safe.  

• Like 6

44 minutes ago, Myles said:

Probably be nothing.    Not nearly as bad as the left wing riots, violence and destruction last year.  

I think those were anarchists, not left or right wing groups.   Pay attention.

• Like 6

If not for this post I wouldn't of even heard about it.

I really think absolutely nonething will happen.

I'm so confident in that that I'm posting my comment for the record lol.

(If I'm wrong feel free to tell me you told me so :ph34r:)

• Like 4

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Will do.

Doug

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

I had not heard of it either, but then I don't pay attention to network fear called "news"

• Like 2

This planned event seems extremely foolish and risky .   It's called "Justice for Jan. 6th". .  Well ,that process is underway. The wheels of justice turn slowly.    600 arrested, so far most charged with relatively minor criminal charges ...like  Assault ...Resisting, Obstructing, Obstruction of justice, Entering a Restricted area with weapons, and so on ..  Even in this free country it's against the Law to do many of the things that people did that day.    It's as Simple as that. 

It's against the law to resist ,obstruct, or interfere with, an officer of the Law .  It's against the law to ignore, or disobey the Lawful Command of an officer of the Law. ...let alone choke him, kick him, spit on him, beat him, etc.   so..people can yankeedoodle about it all they want and Cry Freedom !*!    Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.        *!*!* TRUMP 2040 *!*!*:lol:

Edited by lightly
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, lightly said:

This planned event seems extremely foolish and risky .   It's called "Justice for Jan. 6th". .  Well ,that process is underway. The wheels of justice turn slowly.    600 arrested, so far most charged with relatively minor criminal charges ...like  Assault ...Resisting, Obstructing, Obstruction of justice, Entering a Restricted area with weapons, and so on ..  Even in this free country it's against the Law to do many of the things that people did that day.    It's as Simple as that. 

It's against the law to resist ,obstruct, or interfere with, an officer of the Law .  It's against the law to ignore, or disobey the Lawful Command of an officer of the Law. ...let alone choke him, kick him, spit on him, beat him, etc.   so..people can yankeedoodle about it all they want and Cry Freedom !*!    Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.        *!*!* TRUMP 2040 *!*!*:lol:

I expect it will be as successful as the Storm Area 51.   Someone will set up a kiosk selling water and snacks to make money and a few will show up to watch the event, and that will be it.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hope so.         We have the freedom of Assembly...not vandalism ..or malicious destruction..or cop squishing.

Edited by lightly
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like it or not, we have Laws.    If they can pull off a civilized legal protest...wonderful.  

you mean civilized legal like antifa\blm riots? 

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, aztek said:

you mean civilized legal like antifa\blm riots? 

We seem to have a tradition of police attacking protesters, whether legal protests or not.  So, yes, just like all the other protests.

Doug

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

It’s a sure bet to be the worst thing since the last worst thing that ever happened in America. 

From what I gather is the rally is to protest people who were arrested for J6 being held unjustly. That’s not my position, that’s the mission statement of the rally. 

I predicted low turnout, outlandish media coverage and then life carrying on as usual. While I think there is a touch of political theater to erecting a giant fence (apparently walls-don’t-work), I encourage them to take all precautions necessary to keep everyone safe.  

I’m sure the National Security  State (Industrial complex) would love for something to $happen.  Maybe they can gin it up Gulf of Tompkins style

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

Thought I would start a thread on what appears to be another attack on our freedoms by the far right-wingers.

Last time (J6) the government was caught flat-footed.  This time they won't be and they'll be on hair-trigger.

I heard that MPs have been called from the 82nd Airborne to be in Washington this weekend.  That means the military is involved and they're the ones with the guns.  One false step on anybody's part could precipitate a bloodbath.

Doug

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

Will they turn on him Caesar style? Place your bets now.

Edited by Cookie Monster

3 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Biden doesnt need to worry about the public, he needs to worry about the military.

Will they turn on him?

I think the military takes its oath to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, seriously.  They will defend Biden because he is the lawfully elected President.

Besides, if the military wants to start a coup, they don't have to wait for a bunch of nuts to show up in Washington and muddy up the issue.  Ever read Seven Days in May?

Doug

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Cookie Monster said:

Will they turn on him Caesar style? Place your bets now.

You want people to take bets on if the military is going to stage a coup? Lol

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You want people to take bets on if the military is going to stage a coup? Lol

I mean, if I thought he'd pay up, easiest money I'll ever make 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

I think those were anarchists, not left or right wing groups.   Pay attention.

No, they were almost all leftists.   

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cookie Monster said:

He got them out of a stupid and pointless engagement.  Got any idea how many died during Trump's presidency?  60.   Got any idea who called soldiers chumps?  Care to guess how many Kurds got airlifted out? 0.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1