Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woodward/Costa book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear we

WVK

8 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Me attack?  Son, you’ve got the perception all wrong.  Anyone that speaks kindly about Trump or points out the hate you spew about him and you go on the warpath and attack.  You insult people’s intelligent with childish rants.

Why do you?  Where does that hatred come from?

Very little obviously.  What does Bush have anything to do with anything?  Actually, it started with Reagan but has gotten progressively worse.  The next Republican President will have to activate the Insurrection Act to bring this irrational hatred of anything Conservative under control.

Your TDS is part of the content.  You display it vigorously.  I am not wrong.  Your nose is bent out of shape because someone dares stand up you.  You go around marking your territory like a dog and you just end up messing it up for everyone else.

Boy, you’re touchy.  Your comments never seem to stop you.  You don’t try to add anything constructive to the thread.  All you try to do is dominate the conversation by spewing hatred and intimidation.  Trying to drown out the opposition doesn’t make your point, in fact the opposite.  You ruin it for everyone.

Then you need to do more research.  You are so insecure.  You can’t let your hatred go.  You are the poster boy for the meaning of TDS.

Try doing a better job in defending your position rather than attacking others.

Raven hawk you honestly have no position, you only post your opinions in the last 30 posts you have made you have never posted a source to anything you say. Clearly you don't post sources because there are none to back your comments. Your actually a hoot to have around because just like your Leader your very entertaining, so thanks for your comments!:lol:

I quote

""Your TDS is part of the content.  You display it vigorously.  I am not wrong.  Your nose is bent out of shape because someone dares stand up you.  You go around marking your territory like a dog and you just end up messing it up for everyone else.""

You said above that I mark my territory like dog. :D Well I am certain that is a smell your very familiar with, I bet you also often sniff other people's  back sides:lol:

Ravenhawk bow to your master!:lol:

31764C6A-D1E7-496A-8D70-CA454299FF81-5150-0000041F26D60450.png

Edited by Manwon Lender

4 hours ago, el midgetron said:

Name a “fascist” who ever took over a government while the media covered them in a negative light 90% of the time, was rabidly opposed by over 50% of the government and population and had the countrie’s federal law enforcement agency, entertainment establishment and military brass working to undermine them? 

Actual Fascists take power by dividing a population against its self while enjoying the support of the media and military leadership. They are supported by the segment of the population who are convinced that another segment of the population are  their enemies and at a minimum will be indifferent to the persecution that the “enemy” segments faces. Might be the Jews, the bourgeoisie, an intellectual class or other racial, ethnic or religious group….. political loyalists. 

Um President Donald Trump, now since I honestly answered your question I have one for you.

Beside President Donald Trump, name another President who spent his four years in office running the country like a Game Show Host!

I mean this sincerely I don't blame Trump Voters!:tu:

4703F322-A9C3-4AA1-9F76-2262AADC74A6-5150-00000422CBCE888F.png

27BC2422-34B8-4E5E-8263-B63C61273297-5150-00000424465E8887.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender

@Manwon Lender

What is the point of anyone talking to someone like you who thinks that Trump is a fascist?

It's like Fascism means "anything manwon doesn't like"

As for "firing tear gas at those fighting AGAINST fascism" just because you call yourself "anti-fascist" doesn't mean that you can go around behaving in a fascist manner.

I seriously think Winston Churchill had some sort of time machine, especially when you hear his quote "The fascists of the future will be call anti-fascists"

Some say he plagiarized the below quote of a Swiss writer.

"The Fascism of tomorrow will never say 'I am Fascism.' It will say: 'I am anti-Fascism.'

https://quotepark.com/quotes/1777218-winston-s-churchill-the-fascists-of-the-future-will-be-called-anti-fas/

If you think engaging in political violence, burning books and silencing dissent all while being covered for and excused by a compliant media is "anti-fascist" then there is not a single thing I can say to you. 

Edited by Hugh Mungus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

@Manwon Lender

What is the point of anyone talking to someone like you who thinks that Trump is a fascist?

It's like Fascism means "anything manwon doesn't like"

As for "firing tear gas at those fighting AGAINST fascism" just because you call yourself "anti-fascist" doesn't mean that you can go around behaving in a fascist manner.

I seriously think Winston Churchill had some sort of time machine, especially when you hear his quote "The fascists of the future will be call anti-fascists"

Some say he plagiarized the below quote of a Swiss writer.

"The Fascism of tomorrow will never say 'I am Fascism.' It will say: 'I am anti-Fascism.'

https://quotepark.com/quotes/1777218-winston-s-churchill-the-fascists-of-the-future-will-be-called-anti-fas/

If you think engaging in political violence, burning books and silencing dissent all while being covered for and excused by a compliant media is "anti-fascist" then there is not a single thing I can say to you. 

Well thanks for your opinion and candor. If what is bolded above is true why did you quote me?

Honestly, after doing a little research I have finally figured out why someone ( You ) from New Zealand is so involved in American Politics in the first place. It has also become very clear why you have supported President Trumps Extremist Far Right Poltical Agenda over the last four and half years. Thank you very much for being transparent enough to allow me to see you for you really are!:tu:

Be proud of what you stand for and what you believe, I can respect that even if I don't agree with it.

E8730DAE-58B0-4C42-A4AF-BCEE17C23C33-5150-000004334E143BFF.png

Edited by Manwon Lender

33 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

10 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well thanks for your opinion and candor. If what is bolded above is true why did you quote me?

i have bolded a separate part. If you think engaging in political violence, burning books and silencing dissent all while being covered for and excused by a compliant media is "anti-fascist" then there is not a single thing I can say to you. 

It seems that you think these things are not fascism then...........

3 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

i have bolded a separate part. If you think engaging in political violence, burning books and silencing dissent all while being covered for and excused by a compliant media is "anti-fascist" then there is not a single thing I can say to you. 

He would if Christians were the instigators....

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Please do not quote me again, I honestly don't wish to carry on a discourse with anyone with Far Right Extremist views or those  who support them!  

Please have a nice day!

6898ABCC-3CDB-4B4B-A707-A044BBF5FA63-5150-00000430886419A0.png

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Please do not quote me again, I honestly don't wish to carry on a discourse with anyone with Far Right Extremist views or those  who support them!  

Please have a nice day!

Is ok. I am anti fascist

• Confused 1

59 minutes ago, Michelle said:

He would if Christians were the instigators....

Just for you Michelle, the meme below perfectly describes the Religious Doctrine of the Current Republican Party. Because of the parties support for Extremist Christian beliefs two positive things have occurred. So in reality Michelle your comments concerning my views of Christains are redicules and unfounded. The only Christian religious doctrine I do not support are the apocalyptic Christian Extremists that support White Power, along with other racist views and any other form of religious organizations that support religious persecution of other religious beliefs. 

Michelle are you honestly able to say the same thing?

1.  President Trump lost the November Election because Non-Extremist Christians ( Americas Christian Majority ) could no longer support him or the Christian Extremists who stood by his side.

2.  The Christian Extremists that were directly involved in American Foreign Policy under President Trump and Vice President Mike Pence have also been ejected from the White House. 

How the Trump Administration Has Harmed Faith Communities

""Since it took office, the administration has weaponized a narrow set of conservative Christian beliefs in order to harm others. This type of religious nationalism was on display when President Donald Trump and senior members of his administration had peaceful protesters and clergy tear-gassed outside the White House in order to stage a photo-op outside St. John’s Episcopal Church. It interprets religious freedom as a license to discriminate against non-Christians, LGBTQ people, and people seeking out reproductive health care. Furthermore, it does not reflect the religious values of a majority of people of faith, whose faiths call them to love, not harm, their fellow human beings.""

""Faith communities of all types have been harmed by the administration’s attacks on the health and economic well-being of the American people. The chaotic and mismanaged response to the COVID-19 pandemic has been especially harmful for faith communities, as the administration has tacitly encouraged them to continue large in-person worship gatherings despite the risks and despite public health guidance. But the attacks on faith communities started long before the pandemic, with the administration cutting social services administered by many faith-based community organizations and instituting corporate tax cuts that harmed small nonprofits, including houses of worship.""

""As this report details, the Trump administration has:

• Politicized and mismanaged its response to the COVID-19 pandemic
  • Undermined religious freedom
  • Turned its back on religious communities fleeing persecution in their home countries
  • Advanced Christian nationalism to cover for harmful policies
  • Undermined many democratic norms, including the separation of church and state
  • Caused faith-based nonprofits to lose billions of dollars in funding""

""The Trump administration has used religious nationalism to cover for policies that, far from reflecting many faith values, actually threaten the most vulnerable in society. In addition to serving as a cover, religious nationalism is a threat to the core American principle of the separation of church and state and risks the right of people of faith to freely exercise their faith in a pluralistic society. The nation’s highest political office has offered a distorted interpretation of Christian and faith values, and faith communities have been on the front lines of confronting this threat. One prominent example was the launch of a Christians Against Christian Nationalism campaign in August 2019.""

""Religious nationalism also seeks to deflect or silence the concerns of the vast majority of Christians who do not share these conservative views. In November 2019, President Trump appointed televangelist Paula White as an adviser to the White House Faith and Opportunity Initiative. White accused Christians who did not support Trump’s policies of going “against the plan of God.”76 Additionally, at the National Prayer Breakfast in February 2020, Trump used the occasion to attack his political opponents and only explicitly mentioned supporting Christians.""

About the authors

Guthrie Graves-Fitzsimmons is a fellow with the Faith and Progressive Policy Initiative at the Center.

Maggie Siddiqi is the director of the Faith and Progressive Policy Initiative at the Center.

Samantha Behar is a former intern with the Faith and Progressive Policy Initiative at the Center.

https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/religion/reports/2020/09/21/490625/trump-administration-harmed-faith-communities/

8B120A16-B7D2-4406-A9AF-B153F5E013AC-5150-0000043D16C8D53C.png

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Republican Christianity is not like Islam. It is like the Pharisees that killed their own Messiah Jesus. They are in denial that democratic Christianity can exist. They betray their teachers.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Is ok. I am anti fascist

I never said you were a fascist, in my opinion you are an Extreme Far Right Nationalist and that's the only reason you have supported Trump. There is no other reason a New Zealander would support Trump.

2 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Um President Donald Trump, now since I honestly answered your question

LOL Trump will always be a part of you, he’s the dictator of the inside of your head. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

28 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Just for you Michelle, the meme below perfectly describes the Religious Doctrine of the Current Republican Party.

In the future don't bother. I don't believe a fascist word you say and I most certainly don't read your long winded posts. You're so full of yourself pretty soon you are going to lose it completely and think you are God.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

LOL Trump will always be a part of you, he’s the dictator of the inside of your head. 

No Sir he certainly is not, the way you choose to overlook his true nature and give up your free will and honesty to support it is a reflection on you my friend not me. 

Unlike you I don't find your behavior funny, I sincerely feel sorry for you and others like you who also suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome !:(

45A9471F-2C85-461F-9EEB-29D9B8532D12-15332-000012C9EB2B1A98.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Just now, Michelle said:

In the future don't bother. I don't believe a fascist word you say and I most certainly don't read your long winded posts. You're so full of yourself pretty soon you are going to lose it completely and think you are God.

Michelle unlike you, my comments were not directed at you personally I only responded to your comments within the context of the current discussion. Maybe, you should learn to not make things personal and at least put up an argument concerning the facts instead of personally attacking the person who has presented an argument that you are unable to counter. In both posts you made this morning your comments were a personal attack on me, and had nothing to do with the conversation. 

So in the future maybe you would do better offering an opposing argument rather than personal attacks.

1 minute ago, Manwon Lender said:

Michelle unlike you, my comments were not directed at you personally I only responded to your comments within the context of the current discussion. Maybe, you should learn to not make things personal and at least put up an argument concerning the facts instead of personally attacking the person who has presented an argument that you are unable to counter. In both posts you made this morning your comments were a personal attack on me, and had nothing to do with the conversation. 

So in the future maybe you would do better offering an opposing argument rather than personal attacks.

Nothing personal eh?

You called me an extreme far right nationalist........

Typical cry-bully behavior from you.  

What is that flag you keep posting as well? It is relevant? That's the third time posting it with no reference.

• Like 1

It only took more than a year to get that pounded into your brain. :D

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Whoa, I never noticed it before but it’s true! They both look like they know what gender they are, both believe in the right to self defense, both oppose sexualizing children, both look like they could defend themselves from woke-authoritarians who would take their guns and shame them for believing in God. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It only took more than a year to get that pounded into your brain. :D

No I have actually known your true nature from day one, :lol: your transparency made that very easy to see Michelle!:tu:

24 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

No Sir he certainly is not, the way you choose to overlook his true nature and give up your free will and honesty to support it is a reflection on you my friend not me. 

Unlike you I don't find your behavior funny, I sincerely feel sorry for you and others like you who also suffer from Trump Devotion Syndrome !:(

Trump is a fascist. He’s the jackboot forever stomping on your brain. 

Just now, Hugh Mungus said:

Nothing personal eh?

You called me an extreme far right nationalist........

Typical cry-bully behavior from you.  

What is that flag you keep posting as well? It is relevant? That's the third time posting it with no reference.

You said I was a fascist, and any New Zealander that supports Trump must also support his Extremist Far Right Nationalist Policies must also be a Extreme Far Right Nationalist. Why would you support him if you didn't believe in his Doctrine and Policies. Bullying behavior below I will show you what that actually looks like, when you show your true nature and I quote a previous comments to another member.

""Doug you truly are an idiot if you think rights come from the government and can be "removed" by the government.

Rights are inalienable. You are born with the same rights as any creature on earth.

There is a recognized human right to refuse medical treatment. If there wasn't you'd have been labotomized forcibly by president Trump. 

Edited Monday at 02:51 AM by Hugh Mungus""

18 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Whoa, I never noticed it before but it’s true! They both look like they know what gender they are, both believe in the right to self defense, both oppose sexualizing children, both look like they could defend themselves from woke-authoritarians who would take their guns and shame them for believing in God. 

It certainly doesn't surprise me that you support Extreme Right Religious Nationalism or Islamic Extremism, but thanks for making that clear I never would have suspected you of that!:tu: 

Its amazing the response you get from posting a simply meme, it appears your comments above about this certainty expose the real you!:yes:

Edited by Manwon Lender

You said I was a fascist, and any New Zealander that supports Trump must also support his Extremist Far Right Nationalist Policies must also be a Extreme Far Right Nationalist. Why would you support him if you didn't believe in his Doctrine and Policies. Bullying behavior below I will show you what that actually looks like, when you show your true nature and I quote a previous comments to another member.

""Doug you truly are an idiot if you think rights come from the government and can be "removed" by the government.

Rights are inalienable. You are born with the same rights as any creature on earth.

There is a recognized human right to refuse medical treatment. If there wasn't you'd have been labotomized forcibly by president Trump. 

Edited Monday at 02:51 AM by Hugh Mungus""

I stand by my comments and will add you to Doug's list. You don't understand fascism and it appears you support those who engage in fascism while calling others far right.

What makes someone far right? 

As far as i can tell, the far right and the far left are almost exactly the same.

The far left wants a massive welfare state in which the government owns and controls all resources.

The far right wants a massive welfare state in which the government has full control, but believes it will only work in a homogenous society.

I believe in the smallest possible government a nation requires with very limited welfare but massive freedom. Hence my love of America (or what Amercia was when founded)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I stand by my comments and will add you to Doug's list. You don't understand fascism and it appears you support those who engage in fascism while calling others far right.

What makes someone far right? 

As far as i can tell, the far right and the far left are almost exactly the same.

The far left wants a massive welfare state in which the government owns and controls all resources.

The far right wants a massive welfare state in which the government has full control, but believes it will only work in a homogenous society.

I believe in the smallest possible government a nation requires with very limited welfare but massive freedom. Hence my love of America (or what Amercia was when founded)

You don't really honestly stand for anything when confronted with the truth. You are the poster guy for the statement that when someone stands for nothing you will fall for anything as you have proven here over and over again!:tu:

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Its amazing the response you get from posting a simply meme, it appears your comments above about this certainty expose the real you!:yes:

Yeah, just like you equating a girl holding the Bible in front of an American flag to a terrorist exposes the real you.