Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
WVK

Woodward/Costa book: Worried Trump could 'go rogue,' Milley took secret action to protect nuclear we

185 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

F3SS
4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Come on my friend, all is fare in Politics and during Capitol Insurrections isn't it!:D

Not in this situation. These are heavy accusations with serious ramifications using this language as proof of instigation. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

They used pictures of entire Kurdish villages murdered to help convince us that we needed to attack Iraq incase Kuwait was not enough.  
 

They used Kurds again a decade later to convince us they were using WMD’s against the local Christians. The Kurds have been a very convenient tool for the USA

The Kurds were not a tool during the Gulf War, the only reason the US went to the Middle East was to Liberate Kuwait. Please trust me the Kurds were not evolved in anyway 1990-1991 which was called the Gulf War. Now I believe you confusing the Gulf War with the Invasion of Iraq in 2003, and the main claim then was that Iraq was hiding WMD and sponsoring terrorism.

I don't remember if they used the Kurds as an excuse for the 2003 invasion or not but the Iraqi Kurds did support our War effort, and now they have a safe zone in Iraq.  But in 1991 the Kurds did rise up in support for the liberation of Kuwait, and when US forces pulled back to Saudi Arabi after Kuwait was liberated, President Bush didn't help them when Sadam rolled tanks into Kurdishstan and they were massacred. 

However, during the Gulf War 1990-1991 the Kurds were not fighting side by side with the US, their uprising against the Iraqis was done by their own choice. It easy to confuse the Wars with Iraq, and I believe that what you have said was done unintentionally.

https://www.npr.org/2019/10/10/769044811/a-look-at-the-history-of-the-u-s-alliance-with-the-kurds

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

The Kurds were not a tool during the Gulf War, the only reason the US went to the Middle East was to Liberate Kuwait. Please trust me the Kurds were not evolved in anyway 1990-1991

The were used as CNN propaganda.  That was the first time I had ever heard of them.  They were used a third time to make trump look like he was abandoning people in Syria.  

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
5 minutes ago, OverSword said:

The were used as CNN propaganda.  That was the first time I had ever heard of them.  They were used a third time to make trump look like he was abandoning people in Syria.  

In Syria my friend they fought side by side with the US Military they also helped and supported our fight to destroy ISIS. During my trips to Syria as a Contractor, I always had a Kurdish interpreter when I was working in the Villages along with US and Kurdish security. The Kurds have supported the US in every Middle Eastern conflict except the original Gulf War. Now when Trump pulled US Forces out of Syria he abandon the Kurds, in fact after all they had done, and after many died keeping US Soliders and Contractors alive Trump Just abandoned them.

When the US pulled back to leave, Trump had made a deal with Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan to occupy the US Zone in Syria so that he could attack the Kurds. Turkey then attacked targeted and Massacred the Kurds, and I don't care if you believe it or not that's what occurred to our Allies ( Kurds in Syria ).  I don't know if you realize it but the Kurds are equal in ever way to the Afghans that served US Military interests in Afghanistan, and many of whom were also abandoned by Biden. The US has a very screwed up policy of abandoning people who support the US during armed conflicts, and that is very very sad along with sending a message to the world we can't be trusted. 

To my knowledge and in my opinion the Kurds have never been used as Propaganda, I have personally worked with them in Iraq and Syria and honestly I would not put my life in the hands of any other indigenous people in any country in the Middle East.  They have been loyal to the US cause in the Middle East, and saved many American lives, however every US Administration has screwed them in the end including Trumps. 

https://apnews.com/article/middle-east-syria-ap-top-news-politics-international-news-1517087f2d3b4f6685fc9802bce370e6

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
52 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

In Syria my friend they fought side by side with the US Military they also helped and supported our fight to destroy ISIS. During my trips to Syria as a Contractor, I always had a Kurdish interpreter when I was working in the Villages along with US and Kurdish security.  

Changes nothing about what I said.  I don't know why you've picked this knit.

Quote

To my knowledge and in my opinion the Kurds have never been used as Propaganda

That's ridiculous.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Changes nothing about what I said.  I don't know why you've picked this knit.

Now you know.

You know I was trying to carry on a respectfully conversation with you, but you want to push a false and inaccurate narrative for whatever reason. So I think it's time you back up you claims with proof, post a reputable source that proves what your saying, if you can't then what you said changes nothing, will change everything. 

I will wait for your source!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
44 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know I was trying to carry on a respectfully conversation with you, but you want to push a false and inaccurate narrative for whatever reason. So I think it's time you back up you claims with proof, post a reputable source that proves what your saying, if you can't then what you said changes nothing, will change everything. 

I will wait for your source!

Let me make it easy to understand.  When we pulled out of Syria a huge anti-trump propaganda campaign began based on us abandoning the Kurds to make the move to get out look thoughtless and cruel.  You say you've never been aware of the Kurdish people being used for propaganda.  Do you understand what propaganda is?

 
Quote

 

prop·a·gan·da
/ˌpräpəˈɡandə/
noun
1.
information, especially of a biased or misleading nature, used to promote or publicize a particular political cause or point of view.

 

I am not being disrespectful to you, you are being willfully ignorant for the purpose of arguing with me and I am obliging you.  Don't get butt hurt.  If you trace our conversation back to the beginning you butted into comments between Tatetopa and I.  I didn't go after something you said, you went after me.
Edited by OverSword
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword

Just in case there is more dumb-ass-ery about Kurds used for propaganda in the gulf war era. 

Quote

 

Kurdistan was erased from the world's maps after World War I when the Allied Powers carved up the Middle East and denied the Kurds a nation-state. More than twenty million Kurds live in parts of Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria. Throughout the 20th century their struggles for political and cultural autonomy were opposed by the region's countries and the Kurds were often used as pawns in regional politics.

The Kurds' plight most recently captured the world's attention in 1991 following the end of the Gulf War. Television around the world showed images of northern Iraq's Kurds fleeing Saddam Hussein's Iraq through the mountains of Turkey and Iran. Since the 1920s, negotiations between Iraq's Kurds and the government in Baghdad have always broken down over issues of Kurdish independence, and the Kurds' wish to control the oil-rich city of Kirkuk and to have their own militia.

In America's dealings with Saddam Hussein and Iraq, Iraq's Kurds have been a tragic side show. For decades, they looked to the U.S. for support in their struggle against Saddam's government. Washington's response has been classic realpolitik - using the Kurds when it wanted to hurt Saddam and then dropping them when their usefulness had run out.

 

Link

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
41 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Let me make it easy to understand.  When we pulled out of Syria a huge anti-trump propaganda campaign began based on us abandoning the Kurds to make the move to get out look thoughtless and cruel.  You say you've never been aware of the Kurdish people being used for propaganda.  Do you understand what propaganda is?

 
I am not being disrespectful to you, you are being willfully ignorant for the purpose of arguing with me and I am obliging you.  Don't get butt hurt.  If you trace our conversation back to the beginning you butted into comments between Tatetopa and I.  I didn't go after something you said, you went after me.

First thanks for the link it says the same thing that the link I posted said, and it's doesn't back up your comments. Second I didn't go after you I only pointed out your comments were inaccurate, which they were. Third I have the right to respond to any comments or posts made in any thread on this site, so as you put it I Butted into nothing. Fourth, the only reason I responded was because your comments were completely inaccurate. Maybe when I mentioned being disrespectful, I used the wrong word I should have just said your comment were totally inaccurate. 

Now your the only one here resorting to name calling, which is a normal response when people refuse to admit they were incorrect. So thanks for the conversation, I can see there is no need to continue it any longer because you have proven my point completely and you don't even realize it. 

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
8 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

First thanks for the link it says the same thing that the link I posted said, and it's doesn't back up your comments. Second I didn't go after you I only pointed out your comments were inaccurate, which they were. Third I have the right to respond to any comments or posts made in any thread on this site, so as you put it I Butted into nothing. Fourth, the only reason I responded was because your comments were completely inaccurate. Maybe when I mentioned being disrespectful, I used the wrong word I should have just said your comment were totally inaccurate. 

Now your the only one here resorting to name calling, which is a normal response when people refuse to admit they were incorrect. So thanks for the conversation, I can see there is no need to continue it any longer because you have proven my point completely and you don't even realize it. 

 

So you say when I remember dead villages full of Kurds on CNN  in Operation Desert Shield and Storm I'm lying.  Alright.  We never heard of them until Syria. :rolleyes:  Done with you.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
34 minutes ago, OverSword said:

So you say when I remember dead villages full of Kurds on CNN  in Operation Desert Shield and Storm I'm lying.  Alright.  We never heard of them until Syria. :rolleyes:  Done with you.

Here again you are intentionally making inaccurate claims, and putting words in my mouth that I never said. As far as the Gulf War is concerned I will quote your comments from a previous post ""They used pictures of entire Kurdish villages murdered to help convince us that we needed to attack Iraq incase Kuwait was not enough."" the photos of the Kurds that were killed occurred after the ceasefire ( end of the Gulf War ) were taken during the Kurdish and Shia uprising in March 1991. 

This was a separate uprising and it had nothing to do with why the US went to Iraq, in fact when Sadam attacked the Kurds the US Soldiers were already moving back into Saudi Arabia the only reason we were involved in the Gulf War War was to liberate Kuwait, so yes it appears you are making false claims.

Below are quotes from the BBC.

""Two days after the liberation of Kuwait, the then US President, George Bush made a statement to the Iraqi population, "In my own view… the Iraqi people should put Saddam aside, and that would facilitate the resolution of all these problems that exist and certainly would facilitate the acceptance of Iraq back into the family of peace-loving nations.""

""Thus emboldened, in early March, the Shia in southern Iraq, and the Kurds in the north, made almost simultaneous uprisings against the regime.""  https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-35967389

The Kurds and the US did not fight together during the Gulf War at any time, so your comments are false.

 

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
19 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Here again you are intentionally making inaccurate claims, and putting words in my mouth that I never said. As far as the Gulf War is concerned I will quote your comments from a previous post ""They used pictures of entire Kurdish villages murdered to help convince us that we needed to attack Iraq incase Kuwait was not enough."" the photos of the Kurds that were killed occurred after the ceasefire ( end of the Gulf War ) were taken during the Kurdish and Shia uprising in March 1991. 

This was a separate uprising and it had nothing to do with why the US went to Iraq, in fact when Sadam attacked the Kurds the US Soldiers were already moving back into Saudi Arabia the only reason we were involved in the Gulf War War was to liberate Kuwait, so yes it appears you are making false claims.

Below are quotes from the BBC.

""Two days after the liberation of Kuwait, the then US President, George Bush made a statement to the Iraqi population, "In my own view… the Iraqi people should put Saddam aside, and that would facilitate the resolution of all these problems that exist and certainly would facilitate the acceptance of Iraq back into the family of peace-loving nations.""

""Thus emboldened, in early March, the Shia in southern Iraq, and the Kurds in the north, made almost simultaneous uprisings against the regime.""  https://www.bbc.com/news/in-pictures-35967389

The Kurds and the US did not fight together during the Gulf War at any time, so your comments are false.

 

You are right it was 29 years and not 30 years ago, and they were being used as propaganda that GHWB didn't do enough by simply getting Iraq out of Kuwait.  Unless you still don't believe that we have used the Kurds for propaganda for decades and don't really give two ****s about them.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
13 minutes ago, OverSword said:

You are right it was 29 years and not 30 years ago, and they were being used as propaganda that GHWB didn't do enough by simply getting Iraq out of Kuwait.  Unless you still don't believe that we have used the Kurds for propaganda for decades and don't really give two ****s about them.  

No we have not used them for propaganda, but we have used them to fight and die for the United States on many occasions and screwed them everytime. It's really sad because they are the only people in the Middle East who were ever loyal to us, and every US Administration has failed them. Like I said, I have worked with these people and they are the only people I would ever trust by my side. But, now I doubt the US will ever be able to rely on them again, and .i certainly don't blame them at all for that.

Using them for propaganda and using them to fight and die for us and then betraying them are two different things. I have never seen them used as a source of Propaganda, maybe I missed that. Post a link that clearly show their only purpose was propaganda or that we even used them for that purpose and I will admit I am wrong if you can't this conversation is mute.

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/15/2021 at 4:24 PM, Tatetopa said:

You can call it something else if you want, but not treason.

Very good, you know the form but you need help with substance.  Why do you think I said “In this case”?  We are currently at war with China.  It isn’t a shooting war yet, but as Milley had correctly identified, we will be in a world war within 25 years (2034?) and I think his assessment is the only thing he’s gotten right.  I really doubt that the US and China will be on the same side.  What we do now will determine if we get the upper hand or not, at that time.  Right now, we are losing the initiative.  Many of our institutions are under CCP control.  This country’s top leadership are in their pockets.  China is just years away from seizing the planet.  I wonder how close China is to implementing a Lebensraum project?  Start off with Asia (Xinjiang, Tibet, Hong Kong, and Taiwan first).  Today’s news may speed up the timetable??

 

Alexander Haig got into trouble which led to his resignation right after Reagan’s assassination attempt, when he said, “I am in control here”.  The intent was clear to what he meant but it came out wrong.  There was talk of treason then and that was far less serious than what Milley has admitted to doing.  When you think about it, Milley’s actions could have started a war (it might still with the Evergrande developments).  That among other things gives Xi a number of excuses to take Taiwan.  But getting back to Milley talking with his “counterpart”.  Many times, it’s small talk, but its intent is to ease tensions.  One or the other doesn’t say, if we attack you, I’ll let you know.  That doesn’t ease tensions and it is usurping the President’s authority – PERIOD!  This is treason in a time of war.  I’m not calling it anything else but what it is.  Do you think that General Li will call Milley when China decides to take Taiwan?

 

Most people would consider launching nuclear missiles an act of war. 

That is one of a multitude of possible acts.  But there was never any intention to use nukes.  That idea was planted into the brains of those with TDS by Big Tech and the MSM (Regime Media).  Xi is just licking his lips for the great opportunity that has come his way.  China will launch a strike and we’ll be discussing what the effects of white rage in the military has on climate change and intersectionality.

 

One could strongly argue that the President cannot unilaterally decide to launch nuclear missiles without a declaration of war by Congress.  

That’s not an argument, it is procedure, but it is within the Cabinet that the decision is made (not Congress).  And usually it is because it is the last resort.  Trump was never in that situation.  And his policies kept it so.  The current policies are weak and will lead to war.  Tell me, why would Trump just attack China?  What, no rational answer?

 

If the President upholds the Constitution of the United States, there is no conflict.  If by reason of mental incapacity or PTSD he cannot, then his staff assists him in his dutiy.

The current President is definitely in need of more help, he’s not upholding the Constitution.  To him the Bill of Rights are just a suggestion.  He is cognitively impaired.  But that is what is running our nation today, rule by bureaucracy (committee), which is unconstitutional.  Which President (of the two), do you think, has been truer to the original intent of the Constitution?  By its nature, a bureaucracy despises a Constitutional Republic and will naturally work to bring it down.  Bidet is a career bureaucrat.  Remember, if you wanted to destroy this nation, would you do anything different than what Bidet is doing now?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/15/2021 at 4:29 PM, Manwon Lender said:

Please apply you comments to the discuss and do not direct them at me.

Boy, you’re real funny.  Directing my comments at you, is part of the discussion.  It’s hard to step around your TDS, it is so obvious.  It chokes the room.

 

My comments that were posted are valid,

That was amusing.

 

with no hyperbole,

All you post is hyperbole.  Your TDS is so complete you can’t tell the difference.

 

and no he didn't violate any part of his oath of office.

He didn’t violate a part, he violated his full oath, period!  I’ve already laid it out several times.  You’re making excuses and you know it.  It’s not the hyperbole from you that I mind, it is the dishonesty.

 

His oath does not make him swear obedience to the President only the Constitution.

Absolutely!  And the Constitution vests *ALL* executive power in the President.  That means that Milley’s oath is to the Office of the President, which also requires some level of loyalty to the man.  His oath dictates that he doesn’t go around the back of the President.  His duties do not include making operational plans.  He carries out the orders of the President.  If he cannot abide by that loyalty and respect of the office, then resign and go write a book about it.  Anything else is treason.  If Milley did the same thing in any dictatorship, say China, he’d simply disappear.

 

This is designed as a safe guard so that a President can't  use our Militarty forces in a manner that circumvents the Constitution.

Treason is no designed safeguard to prevent the President from misusing the military.  The safeguard is the War Powers Act.  Congress doesn’t have to make a formal declaration of war.  They can decide whether or not to fund the endeavor.  Further, to use nukes requires the ok from one other Cabinet level minister.  This was not a Dr. Strangelove-like situation.  You’re letting your TDS imagination runaway with you.

 

If you can see that then do a little research and it will become clear.

It’s you that cannot see.  Someday you might, it doesn’t really matter.  Some people are just lost causes.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/15/2021 at 4:34 PM, thedutchiedutch said:

Trump is and was clearly unstable. If you don't see that, you are in denial. General Milley did the best he could in my opinion and is in my eyes a hero.

One more time…  I can’t see how people still believe this crap, especially when we currently have a Potus that embodies instability and weakness??  Let’s face it, you have TDS and are in denial of it.  Milley has been an utter failure.  In his treason and his incompetence.  He is nothing more than a hack.  You need to get a new pair of eyes.  Seriously.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/15/2021 at 4:35 PM, Tatetopa said:

You say that from a distance.

That is such a meaningless phrase.  I don’t know him personally but I’ve seen him enough to know his character.

 

People who knew him and worked closely with him in the Cabinet and his staff apparently thought he was off his nut. 

That is really only a few and they didn’t work that closely with him.  Most probably came into the relationship with a negative perception anyway (that prevented them from giving their all), fostered by the Regime Media.  Those that really know him, believe him to be an honorable man with good character.  The one thing I do well and that is being able to discern a person’s character.  Many of his Cabinet are still supporting him and his policies (and America).  There are those like Pence that tend to shy away from the limelight because of the stigma, but when you get them talking about the Trump Presidency, it is nothing but praise.  There were those like Greg Gutfeld and Glen Beck that opposed Trump at the beginning, but have seen the errors of their ways and have apologized.  Trump just recently granted a one-on-one interview with Gutfeld – great interview.  And there are many more that know the man personally and they have very little to say that is negative.  The hatred is all generated from the Regime Media and the weak-minded just sop it up.  It has caused a condition known as Trump Derangement Syndrome, and those that have it, deny that they do.  They deny it as if they knew it was wrong yet they persist.  If you hate the man, then why deny it?  All that hatred being pent-up is not good.  It will eventually explode.

 

No evidence of cheating stood up to courtroom scrutiny.

No evidence made it to a courtroom to be scrutinized.  It was dismissed not on the substance of the evidence, but usually procedure.  The evidence is clear.  Only those that are blind will refuse to look at it.

 

Go after the deep state?  What do you mean by that? 

After all this time and you still ask stupid questions?

 

Do you mean replace anybody that swears an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States

Actually we need to cut out or replace (using your term) all those that do not uphold the Constitution.  And that is pretty much the leadership of the bureaucracy.  The bureaucracy needs to be cut down to size.  It threatens our core beliefs in abiding by the original intent.

 

and does not pledge a personal  oath of loyalty to Donald Trump to do what he says without thinking or caring what it does to the nation?

You say that while giving your oath to Bidet acting like a dictator.  Violating the Constitution to force people to do one thing or another.  Through his policies, destroy this nation.  Trump never did that with the people.  He knew who he was working for.  He made our lives better.  Trump earned the loyalty of the people.  All Bidet has is the coercion and corruption of the bureaucracy.  The bureaucracy is not the nation.  It is a drag on the nation.  Trump helped get the Deep State off our backs.  He was only a dictator within the government (to the bureaucracy) and they whined about it.  I don’t shed a tear over that.  They need to be whipped into compliance.  The President has the executive power to shape the bureaucracy into the form he wants and what Trump wanted was one that worked for the people.  To protect them and stay out of their lives.  But it has become a power of its own and the current Administration is letting them run wild to control the people.  The President is not protecting the people.  It is being used against the people.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/15/2021 at 5:15 PM, Doug1066 said:

I don't know who the next Republican President will be, but ever since Eisenhower, each successive one has been worse than the last.  Run a good candidate and I'll vote for them, but these incompetent jokers you've been running have done serious damage to the country.

Doug

Weirdly, I almost agree.  The next Republican President will come sooner than you think.  we desperately need some hope for this nation.  After the disastrous Administration of Bidet, the next President will be a savior.  Which means there will be a house cleaning in the government.  But from Eisenhower to today, we had three Presidents that were great.  The others (if you consider it a series or streak) were the worse we’ve had in history.  I didn’t think anyone could beat out Carter as the very worse, but the current one has already won the gold medal and he’s just 8 months in.  It’s those three great Presidents that have kept us from spiraling into Socialism (or worse).  It’s becoming like the Dutch boy plugging the dike with his finger to hold back the ocean.  I will give Kennedy an honorable mention, because I think he really tried to make it work.  He was the last true democrat.  Bidet was the king of the incompetent jokers and he is causing nearly irreversible damage to this country.  Obama may still end up being the father of a new nation.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
On 9/16/2021 at 7:43 AM, Autochthon1990 said:

Jeez, most cultists quit the cult after they try to kill them.

Did a Socialist try to kill you?

 

I mean he let a pandemic run out of control,

He did?  I think he saved lives.  The experts were telling him that if he did nothing that 2.2 million could die.  I bet you didn’t know that?  He tried to keep fear from running rampant because that would take more lives.  He did slow down the panic but the Democrats took over and started pushing the fear porn just to maintain control.  Our death count from covid is artificially high greatly exaggerated thanks to the Left.  Many have died and many more will die, but we need to stop living in fear.  Take away their power.

 

tried to get politicians killed,

Hopefully, it was the right kind of politicians??

 

tore apart families for the high crime of being mexican,

Not being Mexican but being illegal.  Illegals tear our own families apart.  Before we help others, we need to take care of our own first.  It’s hardly exclusively Mexican, there are at least 10,000 Haitians at Del Rio.  You break the law once, the next law broken becomes easier.  And that cascades into more laws being broken.  If you want to be here, then show that you have good character.  Show that your intent is true.  You do that and you will be welcomed with open arms.  Is there anything wrong with that?  I guess you think there is.  Families were already torn apart.  Most of the adults with children were not their parents.  And once these adults made it in, they abandoned them.  What parent does that to their children?  Who drags their child across 2000 miles of hostile terrain?  How many children have died on the journey in the last 8 months?  Under Trump, they sought out the real parents and many of those didn’t want them back.  Trump shutdown the border and saved countless lives.

 

pardoned a dude who did the same thing,

I have no idea, but you probably have some twisted story.

 

insulted literally everybody

He only insulted the spoiled brats (those that earned it).  If he insulted everybody then how can he have tens of millions of supporters?  It was Hilary that insulted the Deplorables.  It’s Bidet that insults the people now.  If it’s a choice between insulting politicians, et al or insulting the people, I’ll choose insulting the politician.

 

EXCEPT White Supremacists,

Trump didn’t give them any oxygen.  It was the Left that kept dragging them into the limelight.  Because it created chaos.  The Left thrives on chaos.  The Left are the real extremists.

 

gassed people for a photo op...

No, he didn’t do that either.  As it turns out, it was the capital/park police that used gas to move unruly protesters so that they could erect fences.

 

the hell more do you need,

For starters, check your irrational hatred at the door and learn what really happened.  Stop being a tool for the Left.  That will begin to go a long way.

 

him to actually shoot someone on fifth avenue?

It’s not in his character to do that.  But he’d be accused of it.  That was the point in the first place.

 

He's quite possibly the worst person in this country, and you're STILL running around with your lips glued to his backdoor. 

You say that and we have the Current Resident on the verge of destroying this country?  You simply do not understand what’s happening, because you are blinded by hate.  Bidet can do no wrong, uh?  It is not an issue of blindly following Trump.  He is not the nation, but he is its near future and millions and millions of patriots have the same vision (an America with her best days ahead).  Trump is just the leader we need to go forward.  We don’t have that now.  Bidet has destroyed so much, ruined relationships with allies, and empowered all the wrong entities.  We were safe and prosperous under Trump.  Now tell me, exactly what do we have now?  Our reputation is ruined.  We’re on the verge of economic collapse.  The world is on the verge of war.  Tomorrow should bring instability to the world’s markets.  Hopefully, it’s just a major correction.

 

Everything you have stated here is totally and completely wrong.  But you won’t try to even find out anything and correct your error.  Your hatred is just that complete.  You quite easily enjoy your fantasy.  I guess in the disaster befalling us right now, perhaps that’s not a bad place to be, then you don’t have to face the facts.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Autochthon1990
1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Did a Socialist try to kill you?

 

 

 

 

 

He did?  I think he saved lives.  The experts were telling him that if he did nothing that 2.2 million could die.  I bet you didn’t know that?  He tried to keep fear from running rampant because that would take more lives.  He did slow down the panic but the Democrats took over and started pushing the fear porn just to maintain control.  Our death count from covid is artificially high greatly exaggerated thanks to the Left.  Many have died and many more will die, but we need to stop living in fear.  Take away their power.

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully, it was the right kind of politicians??

 

 

 

 

 

Not being Mexican but being illegal.  Illegals tear our own families apart.  Before we help others, we need to take care of our own first.  It’s hardly exclusively Mexican, there are at least 10,000 Haitians at Del Rio.  You break the law once, the next law broken becomes easier.  And that cascades into more laws being broken.  If you want to be here, then show that you have good character.  Show that your intent is true.  You do that and you will be welcomed with open arms.  Is there anything wrong with that?  I guess you think there is.  Families were already torn apart.  Most of the adults with children were not their parents.  And once these adults made it in, they abandoned them.  What parent does that to their children?  Who drags their child across 2000 miles of hostile terrain?  How many children have died on the journey in the last 8 months?  Under Trump, they sought out the real parents and many of those didn’t want them back.  Trump shutdown the border and saved countless lives.

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea, but you probably have some twisted story.

 

 

 

 

 

He only insulted the spoiled brats (those that earned it).  If he insulted everybody then how can he have tens of millions of supporters?  It was Hilary that insulted the Deplorables.  It’s Bidet that insults the people now.  If it’s a choice between insulting politicians, et al or insulting the people, I’ll choose insulting the politician.

 

 

 

 

 

Trump didn’t give them any oxygen.  It was the Left that kept dragging them into the limelight.  Because it created chaos.  The Left thrives on chaos.  The Left are the real extremists.

 

 

 

 

 

No, he didn’t do that either.  As it turns out, it was the capital/park police that used gas to move unruly protesters so that they could erect fences.

 

 

 

 

 

For starters, check your irrational hatred at the door and learn what really happened.  Stop being a tool for the Left.  That will begin to go a long way.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s not in his character to do that.  But he’d be accused of it.  That was the point in the first place.

 

 

 

 

 

You say that and we have the Current Resident on the verge of destroying this country?  You simply do not understand what’s happening, because you are blinded by hate.  Bidet can do no wrong, uh?  It is not an issue of blindly following Trump.  He is not the nation, but he is its near future and millions and millions of patriots have the same vision (an America with her best days ahead).  Trump is just the leader we need to go forward.  We don’t have that now.  Bidet has destroyed so much, ruined relationships with allies, and empowered all the wrong entities.  We were safe and prosperous under Trump.  Now tell me, exactly what do we have now?  Our reputation is ruined.  We’re on the verge of economic collapse.  The world is on the verge of war.  Tomorrow should bring instability to the world’s markets.  Hopefully, it’s just a major correction.

 

 

 

Everything you have stated here is totally and completely wrong.  But you won’t try to even find out anything and correct your error.  Your hatred is just that complete.  You quite easily enjoy your fantasy.  I guess in the disaster befalling us right now, perhaps that’s not a bad place to be, then you don’t have to face the facts.

 

 

 

Alright, so the first thing you're gonna want to do about this is head on to Urgent Care and get a Nurse to remove your head from your ass, might take some grease to jimmy it on out of there. After that, read the entire rationalwiki page for Trump assuming there's not too much crap in your ears after that first bit.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Manwon Lender
2 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Boy, you’re real funny.  Directing my comments at you, is part of the discussion.  It’s hard to step around your TDS, it is so obvious.  It chokes the room.

 

 

 

 

 

That was amusing.

 

 

 

 

 

All you post is hyperbole.  Your TDS is so complete you can’t tell the difference.

 

 

 

 

 

He didn’t violate a part, he violated his full oath, period!  I’ve already laid it out several times.  You’re making excuses and you know it.  It’s not the hyperbole from you that I mind, it is the dishonesty.

 

 

 

 

 

Absolutely!  And the Constitution vests *ALL* executive power in the President.  That means that Milley’s oath is to the Office of the President, which also requires some level of loyalty to the man.  His oath dictates that he doesn’t go around the back of the President.  His duties do not include making operational plans.  He carries out the orders of the President.  If he cannot abide by that loyalty and respect of the office, then resign and go write a book about it.  Anything else is treason.  If Milley did the same thing in any dictatorship, say China, he’d simply disappear.

 

 

 

 

 

Treason is no designed safeguard to prevent the President from misusing the military.  The safeguard is the War Powers Act.  Congress doesn’t have to make a formal declaration of war.  They can decide whether or not to fund the endeavor.  Further, to use nukes requires the ok from one other Cabinet level minister.  This was not a Dr. Strangelove-like situation.  You’re letting your TDS imagination runaway with you.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s you that cannot see.  Someday you might, it doesn’t really matter.  Some people are just lost causes.

 

 

 

@Tatetopa @Autochthon1990 @thedutchiedutch

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

Did a Socialist try to kill you?

 

 

 

 

 

He did?  I think he saved lives.  The experts were telling him that if he did nothing that 2.2 million could die.  I bet you didn’t know that?  He tried to keep fear from running rampant because that would take more lives.  He did slow down the panic but the Democrats took over and started pushing the fear porn just to maintain control.  Our death count from covid is artificially high greatly exaggerated thanks to the Left.  Many have died and many more will die, but we need to stop living in fear.  Take away their power.

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully, it was the right kind of politicians??

 

 

 

 

 

Not being Mexican but being illegal.  Illegals tear our own families apart.  Before we help others, we need to take care of our own first.  It’s hardly exclusively Mexican, there are at least 10,000 Haitians at Del Rio.  You break the law once, the next law broken becomes easier.  And that cascades into more laws being broken.  If you want to be here, then show that you have good character.  Show that your intent is true.  You do that and you will be welcomed with open arms.  Is there anything wrong with that?  I guess you think there is.  Families were already torn apart.  Most of the adults with children were not their parents.  And once these adults made it in, they abandoned them.  What parent does that to their children?  Who drags their child across 2000 miles of hostile terrain?  How many children have died on the journey in the last 8 months?  Under Trump, they sought out the real parents and many of those didn’t want them back.  Trump shutdown the border and saved countless lives.

 

 

 

 

 

I have no idea, but you probably have some twisted story.

 

 

 

 

 

He only insulted the spoiled brats (those that earned it).  If he insulted everybody then how can he have tens of millions of supporters?  It was Hilary that insulted the Deplorables.  It’s Bidet that insults the people now.  If it’s a choice between insulting politicians, et al or insulting the people, I’ll choose insulting the politician.

 

 

 

 

 

Trump didn’t give them any oxygen.  It was the Left that kept dragging them into the limelight.  Because it created chaos.  The Left thrives on chaos.  The Left are the real extremists.

 

 

 

 

 

No, he didn’t do that either.  As it turns out, it was the capital/park police that used gas to move unruly protesters so that they could erect fences.

 

 

 

 

 

For starters, check your irrational hatred at the door and learn what really happened.  Stop being a tool for the Left.  That will begin to go a long way.

 

 

 

 

 

It’s not in his character to do that.  But he’d be accused of it.  That was the point in the first place.

 

 

 

 

 

You say that and we have the Current Resident on the verge of destroying this country?  You simply do not understand what’s happening, because you are blinded by hate.  Bidet can do no wrong, uh?  It is not an issue of blindly following Trump.  He is not the nation, but he is its near future and millions and millions of patriots have the same vision (an America with her best days ahead).  Trump is just the leader we need to go forward.  We don’t have that now.  Bidet has destroyed so much, ruined relationships with allies, and empowered all the wrong entities.  We were safe and prosperous under Trump.  Now tell me, exactly what do we have now?  Our reputation is ruined.  We’re on the verge of economic collapse.  The world is on the verge of war.  Tomorrow should bring instability to the world’s markets.  Hopefully, it’s just a major correction.

 

 

 

Everything you have stated here is totally and completely wrong.  But you won’t try to even find out anything and correct your error.  Your hatred is just that complete.  You quite easily enjoy your fantasy.  I guess in the disaster befalling us right now, perhaps that’s not a bad place to be, then you don’t have to face the facts.

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, RavenHawk said:

That is such a meaningless phrase.  I don’t know him personally but I’ve seen him enough to know his character.

 

 

 

 

 

That is really only a few and they didn’t work that closely with him.  Most probably came into the relationship with a negative perception anyway (that prevented them from giving their all), fostered by the Regime Media.  Those that really know him, believe him to be an honorable man with good character.  The one thing I do well and that is being able to discern a person’s character.  Many of his Cabinet are still supporting him and his policies (and America).  There are those like Pence that tend to shy away from the limelight because of the stigma, but when you get them talking about the Trump Presidency, it is nothing but praise.  There were those like Greg Gutfeld and Glen Beck that opposed Trump at the beginning, but have seen the errors of their ways and have apologized.  Trump just recently granted a one-on-one interview with Gutfeld – great interview.  And there are many more that know the man personally and they have very little to say that is negative.  The hatred is all generated from the Regime Media and the weak-minded just sop it up.  It has caused a condition known as Trump Derangement Syndrome, and those that have it, deny that they do.  They deny it as if they knew it was wrong yet they persist.  If you hate the man, then why deny it?  All that hatred being pent-up is not good.  It will eventually explode.

 

 

 

 

 

No evidence made it to a courtroom to be scrutinized.  It was dismissed not on the substance of the evidence, but usually procedure.  The evidence is clear.  Only those that are blind will refuse to look at it.

 

 

 

 

 

After all this time and you still ask stupid questions?

 

 

 

 

 

Actually we need to cut out or replace (using your term) all those that do not uphold the Constitution.  And that is pretty much the leadership of the bureaucracy.  The bureaucracy needs to be cut down to size.  It threatens our core beliefs in abiding by the original intent.

 

 

 

 

 

You say that while giving your oath to Bidet acting like a dictator.  Violating the Constitution to force people to do one thing or another.  Through his policies, destroy this nation.  Trump never did that with the people.  He knew who he was working for.  He made our lives better.  Trump earned the loyalty of the people.  All Bidet has is the coercion and corruption of the bureaucracy.  The bureaucracy is not the nation.  It is a drag on the nation.  Trump helped get the Deep State off our backs.  He was only a dictator within the government (to the bureaucracy) and they whined about it.  I don’t shed a tear over that.  They need to be whipped into compliance.  The President has the executive power to shape the bureaucracy into the form he wants and what Trump wanted was one that worked for the people.  To protect them and stay out of their lives.  But it has become a power of its own and the current Administration is letting them run wild to control the people.  The President is not protecting the people.  It is being used against the people.

 

 

 

First I don't understand why you feel the need to attack everyone like you have above, are you having a bad day!!:D I also need to add, you come here and post derogatory comments and name calling to all the members I quoted and added to this post. No one attacked you so why can't you remain civil, what is your problem?

Why do you always use TDS as political weapon intended to insult people. I did a little research on the acronym TDS and I found out where it was first used and who it was meant to describe. Its actually very comical because you don't even know what the Acronym TDS means or who it describes, so help clear that up for you I have posted the meaning below.

Here is your quote to me in the post above:  ""Boy, you’re real funny.  Directing my comments at you, is part of the discussion.  It’s hard to step around your TDS, it is so obvious.  It chokes the room. In your comments here you are completely wrong applying comments to another member is wrong, your comments should be applied to the thread content no other members.:yes:

Now in the post I quoted, I asked you to direct you comments the thread content and not me. However, again you resorted to name calling by making the comments below. 

""Really?  He had no meltdown.  That was your wet dreams""

Below is the true meaning of TDS, and it certainly doesn't apply to any of the members you have applied it to above, it actually applies you!:D

45A9471F-2C85-461F-9EEB-29D9B8532D12-15332-000012C9EB2B1A98.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
RavenHawk
6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

@Tatetopa @Autochthon1990 @thedutchiedutch

 

First I don't understand why you feel the need to attack everyone like you have above, are you having a bad day!!:D I also need to add, you come here and post derogatory comments and name calling to all the members I quoted and added to this post. No one attacked you so why can't you remain civil, what is your problem?

Me attack?  Son, you’ve got the perception all wrong.  Anyone that speaks kindly about Trump or points out the hate you spew about him and you go on the warpath and attack.  You insult people’s intelligent with childish rants.

 

Why do you always use TDS as political weapon intended to insult people.

Why do you?  Where does that hatred come from?

 

I did a little research on the acronym TDS and I found out where it was first used and who it was meant to describe. Its actually very comical because you don't even know what the Acronym TDS means or who it describes, so help clear that up for you I have posted the meaning below.

Very little obviously.  What does Bush have anything to do with anything?  Actually, it started with Reagan but has gotten progressively worse.  The next Republican President will have to activate the Insurrection Act to bring this irrational hatred of anything Conservative under control.

 

Here is your quote to me in the post above:  ""Boy, you’re real funny.  Directing my comments at you, is part of the discussion.  It’s hard to step around your TDS, it is so obvious.  It chokes the room. In your comments here you are completely wrong applying comments to another member is wrong, your comments should be applied to the thread content no other members.

Your TDS is part of the content.  You display it vigorously.  I am not wrong.  Your nose is bent out of shape because someone dares stand up you.  You go around marking your territory like a dog and you just end up messing it up for everyone else.

 

Now in the post I quoted, I asked you to direct you comments the thread content and not me. However, again you resorted to name calling by making the comments below. 

Boy, you’re touchy.  Your comments never seem to stop you.  You don’t try to add anything constructive to the thread.  All you try to do is dominate the conversation by spewing hatred and intimidation.  Trying to drown out the opposition doesn’t make your point, in fact the opposite.  You ruin it for everyone.

 

Below is the true meaning of TDS, and it certainly doesn't apply to any of the members you have applied it to above, it actually applies you!

Then you need to do more research.  You are so insecure.  You can’t let your hatred go.  You are the poster boy for the meaning of TDS.

 

Try doing a better job in defending your position rather than attacking others.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Doug1066
9 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

Weirdly, I almost agree.  The next Republican President will come sooner than you think.  we desperately need some hope for this nation.  After the disastrous Administration of Bidet, the next President will be a savior.  Which means there will be a house cleaning in the government.  But from Eisenhower to today, we had three Presidents that were great.  The others (if you consider it a series or streak) were the worse we’ve had in history.  I didn’t think anyone could beat out Carter as the very worse, but the current one has already won the gold medal and he’s just 8 months in.  It’s those three great Presidents that have kept us from spiraling into Socialism (or worse).  It’s becoming like the Dutch boy plugging the dike with his finger to hold back the ocean.  I will give Kennedy an honorable mention, because I think he really tried to make it work.  He was the last true democrat.  Bidet was the king of the incompetent jokers and he is causing nearly irreversible damage to this country.  Obama may still end up being the father of a new nation.

We certainly can't stand another dose of Trump.  That could end democracy in this country.  He's the worst I can remember, by far.  Another President like him could see the fascists taking over our government.

Carter was not great for the economy, but he is probably the most-honest President since Kennedy; although, I could put in a good word for Ford.

As for Biden:  he's certainly spending a lot of money, but so far that's about all he's done.  His covid program seems to be working, but it will take a couple more months to tell.  We'll have to see whether he gets the infrastructure and voting reforms through.  Both are badly needed.

I'm not a fan of Socialism per se, but we need a  whole lot of things Socialism offers.  Like universal health care, like a functioning Bill of Rights, not just a paper copy, like big money out of politics....

Doug

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thedutchiedutch
11 hours ago, RavenHawk said:

One more time…  I can’t see how people still believe this crap, especially when we currently have a Potus that embodies instability and weakness??  Let’s face it, you have TDS and are in denial of it.  Milley has been an utter failure.  In his treason and his incompetence.  He is nothing more than a hack.  You need to get a new pair of eyes.  Seriously.

 

 

 

You are funny and yes like I said in total denial :clap:
 

 

denial.jpeg

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
el midgetron
3 hours ago, Doug1066 said:

We certainly can't stand another dose of Trump.  That could end democracy in this country.  He's the worst I can remember, by far.  Another President like him could see the fascists taking over our government.

Name a “fascist” who ever took over a government while the media covered them in a negative light 90% of the time, was rabidly opposed by over 50% of the government and population and had the countrie’s federal law enforcement agency, entertainment establishment and military brass working to undermine them? 
 

Actual Fascists take power by dividing a population against its self while enjoying the support of the media and military leadership. They are supported by the segment of the population who are convinced that another segment of the population are  their enemies and at a minimum will be indifferent to the persecution that the “enemy” segments faces. Might be the Jews, the bourgeoisie, an intellectual class or other racial, ethnic or religious group….. political loyalists. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.