Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
The_Phantom_Stranger

The Mole People of Las Vegas

The_Phantom_Stranger

I just found this. I lived in Las Vegas for three and a half years and I never knew this was going on. For one thing, one of the first things I noticed in Vegas was the lack of basements. Neither in business or at home are there basements because of the soil there.

Las Vegas is also notorious for the Area 51 nuclear tests. Early on during the testing people would visit the city because you could see the mushroom clouds from the experiments. This was always on the local PBS channel, and how other surrounding areas got cancer from nuclear fallouts. I was always worried the radiation level was higher than they said.

The homeless rate in Las Vegas is high. Since the housing crisis after the last reccession. I think Vegas is a dump for homeless people anyway.

I find this video very disturbing for many reasons. I think I have seen the entrances to the sewers, but I was not aware how deep they go. Alledgedly 600 miles of tunnels. I knew this was going on in other cities, but not this one. Las Vegas is hardly as large as the larger cities like New York, Chicago, Detroit, LA.

At the end it gives an urban legend that there are mutants further in the sewers from the offspring of people who gave birth in these sewers and have never seen the surface.

• Like 2

acute

This thread should be fun.

:)

• Thanks 1

Manwon Lender
12 hours ago, Green Lion said:

I just found this. I lived in Las Vegas for three and a half years and I never knew this was going on. For one thing, one of the first things I noticed in Vegas was the lack of basements. Neither in business or at home are there basements because of the soil there.

Las Vegas is also notorious for the Area 51 nuclear tests. Early on during the testing people would visit the city because you could see the mushroom clouds from the experiments. This was always on the local PBS channel, and how other surrounding areas got cancer from nuclear fallouts. I was always worried the radiation level was higher than they said.

The homeless rate in Las Vegas is high. Since the housing crisis after the last reccession. I think Vegas is a dump for homeless people anyway.

I find this video very disturbing for many reasons. I think I have seen the entrances to the sewers, but I was not aware how deep they go. Alledgedly 600 miles of tunnels. I knew this was going on in other cities, but not this one. Las Vegas is hardly as large as the larger cities like New York, Chicago, Detroit, LA.

At the end it gives an urban legend that there are mutants further in the sewers from the offspring of people who gave birth in these sewers and have never seen the surface.

Hello, I never heard of the Mole People of Las Vegas but I can see why it may be common place that homeless people live in sewers. One thing I need to bring though, the Nuclear Testing was not done at Area 51. It was actually done at the Nevada Nuclear Test Range which is approximately 65 miles north of Las Vegas. 

Below is a map that shows were everything is located including Las Vegas.

E2C8B267-3C38-4D91-8765-DF11B940CB33-14012-00001199F94E07BF.png

ChrLzs

Mutant mole people in the sewers?  They must be heavily mutated to be surviving against the giant mutant alligators that we already know about...

Gilbert Syndrome

C.H.U.M.P.

Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Mole People