Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aliens ruin man's marriage

Eldorado

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Papa

Then it would be a micro chip that would be something that could be observed to have circuits and none of what you posted show that to be true.

A micro chip might be like a Stone Age tool to a more advanced technological civilization.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

A micro chip might be like a Stone Age tool to a more advanced technological civilization.

Hi Papa

If it is capable of creating radio waves then it has tech that can be observed to be part of the construction it doesn't matter if we know how it works if it has the components that suggest it is capable of doing something so far the analysis you provided shows that it is composed of metal and biological material and nothing more.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Timothy said:

@papageorge1 with no evidence of it doing anything or being any kind of technology at all, why would you assume that is the case?

Didn’t the conclusions presented say it was giving off radio waves?

18 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Papa

If it is capable of creating radio waves then it has tech that can be observed to be part of the construction it doesn't matter if we know how it works if it has the components that suggest it is capable of doing something so far the analysis you provided shows that it is composed of metal and biological material and nothing more.

It sounds like it is begging for more reverse engineering study. There may be technology we don’t have the concepts for yet.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

It sounds like it is begging for more reverse engineering study. There may be technology we don’t have the concepts for yet.

Hi Papa

How old was the analysis that you provided? If it deserved back engineering then they would have clearly stated what they had observed from it that gave cause to think it was anything more than an inert object lodged under the skin. We are not so backwoods that our scientist would not recognize anything that had a functional purpose.

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Papa

Claimed not evidenced

I’m sure they have presented their reasoning. It seems producing radio waves would not be hard to evidence.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I’m sure they have presented their reasoning. It seems producing radio waves would not be hard to evidence.

Hi Pap

they presented nothing that indicates that it was capable of doing anything other than a lump under the skin

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Hi Pap

they presented nothing that indicates that it was capable of doing anything other than a lump under the skin

How would you know that? How much have you looked for that? 

I suspect they have documented their findings. Like most science I don’t personally study raw data but the layman’s understanding.

I assume people are generally competent in their field.

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

How would you know that? How much have you looked for that? 

I suspect they have documented their findings. Like most science I don’t personally study raw data but the layman’s understanding.

I assume people are generally competent in their field.

Hi Papa

Then there should have been a peer reviewed publication of data that has been collected that can be linked. I asked you for when the information you linked was published now I am also asking for by who, if you want me to look around then give me a starting point that you are familiar with

• Like 1

On 9/15/2021 at 9:10 PM, Eldorado said:

A man in the US has claimed

yep, claimed. Anyone can <claim> something like this!!! but we all know that don't we==== zzzzzzzz :sleepy: ---- NEXT:wacko:

1 hour ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Papa

Then there should have been a peer reviewed publication of data that has been collected that can be linked. I asked you for when the information you linked was published now I am also asking for by who, if you want me to look around then give me a starting point that you are familiar with

Names and such were included in the documentary I mentioned. I don’t have a handy link to give you, sorry. I mentioned this tangentially only because it was why I give solid chance to the OP’s claim. 
Although the science of this implant is more interesting than the OP guy,