Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gabby Petito missing on road trip.

Razman

also was said and now he ,s missing and left with a back pack. And he went into the Florida swamp and could be killed by crocodiles and snakes.   

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, susieice said:

The autopsy confirmed the remains are Gabby. The coroner's initial determination of death is homicide. A man fitting Laundrie's description was seen on a trail cam in the Florida Panhandle. A pic is in the link.

https://6abc.com/gabby-petito-autopsy-report-brian-laundrie-fbi-search-found-parents/11034585/

An image surfaced on social media that appeared to be a man matching the description of Brian Laundrie was captured on a trail camera walking on a property in the Florida Panhandle area.

The individual was purportedly spotted late Monday night or early Tuesday morning on a trail camera in Baker, which is more than 500 northwest of where authorities have focused their search Laundrie.

Did he mention what type of homicide?

6 minutes ago, razman said:

Did he mention what type of homicide?

No specifics have been mentioned yet but it's expected that he will release the initial autopsy results soon. It may not be until tomorrow. ABC said it could be later tonight.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/gabby-petito-case-autopsy-results-coroner-office/

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

44 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

The coroner reportedly came back to the scene today, where Gabby’s body was found. 

Also, I’m hearing reports that grizzly bear prints were found in the vicinity of Gabby’s body.

So even if this is a post mortem predation, there’s no way they’re going to get a conviction, without a confession. Any bear predation of the body, will likely cover Brian’s tracks, unless he shot or stabbed the girl.

This will drive the Nancy Grace’s and John  Walsh’s of network TV, crazy. A grizzly bear in the mix is doom for law enforcement, absolute doom. 

Where do you see reports of bear tracks by body and that she was not buried? I googled the bear tracks and there was one mention of it on Reddit thread,  " friends of Brian". 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, razman said:

Where do you see reports of bear tracks by body and that she was not buried? I googled the bear tracks and there was one mention of it on Reddit thread,  " friends of Brian". 

The bear tracks reference is here:

This was a concern I already had, early on. so I wouldn’t be surprised because I know that there are grizzly bears in Teton National park, and I know that they often use river basin as their highways. 

This is also the time of year when grizzlies need to put on a lot of weight, prior to hibernation, and they become ravenous.

The reference for the body not being buried was an excellent source here.

Edited by Raptor Witness

19 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Homicide declared by the coroner, but no manner of death?

Yep , thanks for the link , i couldn't find any. I am guessing that at some point they will announce the cause of the homicide . Provided they can still tell, but i think they should be able to.

• Like 1

Police are going through a hard drive they found in the van on Monday. 

https://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/hard-drive-found-in-gabby-petito-van-new-last-text-details-emerge-as-brian-laundrie-remains-missing/3282127/

The search warrant confirmation from Florida's 12th Judicial Circuit court in Sarasota County says the external hard drive was discovered during the Sept. 14 execution of another search warrant linked to the case of Gabby Petito.

That Sept. 14 search warrant applied to the van she and Brian Laundrie traveled across parts of the western United States in -- and it was the same white van that Laundrie returned to his home in Florida driving alone, 10 days before Petito's parents reported her missing. Investigators said in their warrant request they believe the hard drive to contain evidence connected to her disappearance.

The initial filing also said investigators believed there was a probable cause that the hard drive contained "evidence relevant to proving that a felony has been committed," according to the document.

According to the court filing approving the warrant, the court clerk said there was probable cause Petito was "unable to care for herself due to her increased anxiety," which created exigent circumstances that would warrant the search. That finding was based on a "totality of the circumstances" that includes a 911 call response to Utah where Petito was seen on body camera footage describing herself as suffering from high anxiety and having difficulty managing the intensity emotions.

Police executed the van search warrant on Sept. 14 and said a digital forensics lab report accounting for the full inventory of what was found in the van would follow. Further details of what may have been found in the van weren't immediately known.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My guess would be smothering or choking, as a cause of death, based on his music playlist choices.

Also, I see Brian somehow associated with a train right now.

Is their anyone who doubts Brian killed her?  

He certainly did not handle this well.    I think they'll find plenty of evidence as they have been finding.

Not a smart man.  

• Like 3

Walsh the old host of America's most wanted brought up a good point. Did anyone ever see Brian at the house? All along his family and attorney was saying he was there , but that was just over the phone. Otherwise he could be long gone and never went to the preserve. Odd that no one sees this guy drive away in a Mustang, all of a sudden their attorney says he's been gone for days.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Myles said:

He certainly did not handle this well.    I think they'll find plenty of evidence as they have been finding.

Not a smart man.  

I'm thinkin he did kill her , the circumstances sure fit the boot. Also , if he didn't , why wouldn't he report her missing or something wrong instead of just driving back?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, razman said:

I'm thinkin he did kill her , the circumstances sure fit the boot. Also , if he didn't , why wouldn't he report her missing or something wrong instead of just driving back?

Yep, that makes no sense.   I suppose she could have stormed off after an argument.  And then after a day or 2 he figured she wasn't coming back and just drove home.  But adding up all the other things makes it pretty obvious that he did it. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Yep, that makes no sense.   I suppose she could have stormed off after an argument.  And then after a day or 2 he figured she wasn't coming back and just drove home.  But adding up all the other things makes it pretty obvious that he did it. 

Yea with the body found so close to where the van was , i mean if if wasn't for the Vlogger's video , they might have had a much harder time knowing where to look. But its possible that she just walked off or something . 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myles said:

Not a smart man.  

This was a volatile relationship on both sides. Witnesses saw him hitting her and Utah police saw her hitting him. I'm thinking now that he killed her. I still wonder why he was hitchhiking by himself though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I suppose she could have stormed off after an argument.  And then after a day or 2 he figured she wasn't coming back and just drove home. 

Yep, quoting myself.  :D

He could have easily made this seem like a reasonable scenario, if not for all his other screwups.    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, razman said:

Walsh the old host of America's most wanted brought up a good point. Did anyone ever see Brian at the house? All along his family and attorney was saying he was there , but that was just over the phone. Otherwise he could be long gone and never went to the preserve. Odd that no one sees this guy drive away in a Mustang, all of a sudden their attorney says he's been gone for days.

I wondered about that, too.  He could be in another country by now 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, glorybebe said:

I wondered about that, too.  He could be in another country by now 

I'm still hoping he is miserable evading police in the swamp.    Thousands of mosquito bites.

• Like 3

The cops are looking for Laundrie in the Florida swamp. but I don't think he`s there.   When the parents picked up his car there, he went with the car and went some where else. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

The cops are looking for Laundrie in the Florida swamp. but I don't think he`s there.   When the parents picked up his car there, he went with the car and went some where else. 

I agree.  They had a plan to get him away.  They should at the least be charged with obstruction of justice.   I would expect them to be charged with aiding and abetting 

• Like 3

The family was protecting him. No doubt about it. And since they lived with his parents, I'm sure they knew how toxic that relationship would get when the couple were fighting. I don't think this was the first time they had a smack down.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3

A woman on Instagram says she and her boyfriend sat next to Laundrie and Gabby at a restaurant in Jackson Hole on August 27. Laundrie was yelling at the restaurant staff and came back about 4 times to argue. Gabby was outside on the sidewalk crying. The restaurant confirmed to Newsweek that Laundrie and Gabby were there that day. The woman didn't realize the couple was them until her boyfriend said something when they saw a newscast and they recognized them.

Gabby seems to have been doing a lot of crying at the times she was seen by people.

https://www.newsweek.com/instagrammer-details-sitting-next-gabby-petito-restaurant-during-chaotic-scene-1631779

Edited by susieice
  • Like 3