Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gabby Petito missing on road trip.

Razman

The first sighting of Brian, by neighbors in Florida, and this is right before Gabby is officially reported as missing.

• Like 2

Yea and i don't know if this is fake news or what or means anything , But people were mentioning that there was some pics of them with a gun , and so in the article there is a couple pics supposedly where Gabby's body was found with some holes in logs that have paint on the holes. I would say that if those pics are actually there where her body was found , then it is interesting to say the least. But i don't know for sure if they are. There looks to be some paint on one of the nearby trees as well ( or both trees on top pics actually). Bullet Holes Allegedly Seen Near Gabby Petito’s Body As Images Appear To Show Gun In Brian Laundrie’s Home (msn.com)

Edited by razman
  • Like 3

Looking closer at one of the log pics , it almost looks like the number 5 written by in the paint by the hole. Maybe 15 or 5 or just paredeidolia. Not sure where anyone would find pics released that close to where she was though.

Edited by razman
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, razman said:

Looking closer at one of the log pics , it almost looks like the number 5 written by in the paint by the hole. Maybe 15 or 5 or just paredeidolia. Not sure where anyone would find pics released that close to where she was though.

I know the area has been reopened to the public. The Coroner's Office still hasn't released any info since Monday. I saw in reports where they were waiting for some tests to be completed. It could easily be possible that he shot her. No one has come forward to say they heard any gunshots in the area though.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, susieice said:

I know the area has been reopened to the public. The Coroner's Office still hasn't released any info since Monday. I saw in reports where they were waiting for some tests to be completed. It could easily be possible that he shot her. No one has come forward to say they heard any gunshots in the area though.

Yea one would think that if it was a gun , they would be able to determine pretty quick the cause of death. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, razman said:

Yea one would think that if it was a gun , they would be able to determine pretty quick the cause of death. 

Or they are running tests to be sure.

• Like 1

The best analysis I’ve seen…. By Far, of the case file, is below.

Are people in the UK just better educated, or do you have to go to school where the royal family does? 

At any rate, check this guy with the English accent out. Be patient, this guy is good, really good. Scotland Yard good. …. :nw:

• Like 2

Best new timeline …

August 26th, 1st witness sees Laundrie parking in Spread Creek area.

Angelo told Fox News she and her boyfriend, Matthew England, were in town for a wedding in late August. They were out to lunch at Merry Piglets, a Tex-Mex restaurant, between 1 and 2 p.m. on Aug. 27, when they said Laundrie began arguing with a waitress. Four and a half hours later, a travel-blogging couple passed Petito's van at a campsite north of town….

Aug. 27, the day of the alleged restaurant incident, is the same day Petito last made contact with her friends and family.

On August 29, a woman publicly claimed that she and her boyfriend gave Laundrie a ride and that Laundrie claimed he'd been camping by himself for multiple days while Petito was at their van working on social media posts.

Source

So I’m thinking that Brian probably killed her the night of the 27th, immediately after the restaurant fight, or sometime early on the 28th. Here’s why …. Mom knows something is wrong.

Nicole Schmidt, Petito’s mother, said she received text messages from her daughter on Aug. 27 and Aug. 30, according to Fox News. But the texts seemed odd to her. Source

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, Myles said:

He could have easily made this seem like a reasonable scenario, if not for all his other screwups.    

I'm not so sure it could be made to look like 'a reasonable scenario'. It's not reasonable to let someone who is distressed go wandering off into a wilderness, unequipped, on their own. Then he drove away from the scene leaving her with no way to get home. Was there even any mobile phone communication between them?

9 hours ago, susieice said:

The family was protecting him. No doubt about it. And since they lived with his parents, I'm sure they knew how toxic that relationship would get when the couple were fighting. I don't think this was the first time they had a smack down.

If what they said was the truth and everyone was behaving sensibly and doing the right thing, Laundrie would have phoned for help as soon as Gabby wandered off on her own. He would not have left the scene until a search party was there. He would have contacted her parents as soon as he realised she wasn't coming back . . . definitely no longer than 24hrs.

He sounds as if he should have been in some sort of institution years ago. I wonder whose idea it was to go on a road trip through such remote places?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

At any rate, check this guy with the English accent out. Be patient, this guy is good, really good. Scotland Yard good. …. :nw:

That's a South African accent.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, ouija ouija said:

I'm not so sure it could be made to look like 'a reasonable scenario'. It's not reasonable to let someone who is distressed go wandering off into a wilderness, unequipped, on their own. Then he drove away from the scene leaving her with no way to get home. Was there even any mobile phone communication between them?

I just meant that he could have made it believable.  If he would have called her phone multiple times with no answer and after a couple days left.  It could be reasonable that she was mad and left and found a way home.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Raptor Witness said:

The best analysis I’ve seen…. By Far, of the case file, is below.

Are people in the UK just better educated, or do you have to go to school where the royal family does? 

I really dont see what is so special about this. Its more speculation and assumption. Everybody already knows that they been arguing and there's been many things shown about Brian's pics and posts about , perhaps odd views of the world. And maybe there's some hints in his posts, but again , maybe not. There have been many different mentions about these things , but it's really speculation, it could all be incorrect , as no one knows what context any of these things are meant to be.

• Like 4

I mean its just as possible that all those giant orange mountains remind them of Halloween , i mean , its august , not October . And maybe she just likes butterflies and the Monarch has orange in it. Maybe Brians posts with " my baby" on a gravestone , or " Dont try to find me " , are just references to his favorite song lyrics. It could mean anything. Maybe they just got on each other being close out there and she threatened to leave him and he snapped. Could be just as simple as that.

Edited by razman
  • Like 4

3 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

I think all of this stuff shows that this was definitely not a premeditated murder. 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Which is part of the old “Empire?”

Not sure what your point is. He's speaking English with a South African accent.

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Which is part of the old “Empire?”

So was America, but I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't appreciate being called English these days! :lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Myles said:

I think all of this stuff shows that this was definitely not a premeditated murder. 

It feels to me like a long held phantasy . . . a desire to commit murder.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

It feels to me like a long held phantasy . . . a desire to commit murder.

I think it was more of a spur of the moment thing.   He seemed to be a bit hot-headed.  

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

So was America, but I'm pretty sure you guys wouldn't appreciate being called English these days! :lol:

Wait a minute, we beat the crap out of you, and kicked you out. 

1 hour ago, razman said:

Maybe they just got on each other being close out there and she threatened to leave him and he snapped. Could be as simple as that.

It’s simple, I agree, but not that simple. 

I think Brian felt that she was little more than a piece of artwork that he helped create. He was her photographer. They were using each other, and his payment was her body. When she decided to break up with him, he decided he would throw her body away. 

I hope he’s in the belly of a smiling alligator.

Edited by Raptor Witness
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Raptor Witness said:

Wait a minute, we beat the crap out of you, and kicked you out. 

What's that got to do with the price of bacon? :unsure2:

A recap...

You mistook a South African accent for an English one.

@ouija ouija corrected you.

You responded with an irrelevent comment about the "old Empire.”

I remarked that Americans wouldn't like having their nationality mistaken for English because "old Empire.”

It's not rocket science, fella!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

A recap...

You mistook a South African accent for an English one.

@ouija ouija corrected you.

You responded with an irrelevent comment about the "old Empire.”

Not irrelevant, how many South Africans have attended schools in the UK, if given the chance?

My point was simply a compliment regarding English education, and I doubt this investigator was schooled in South Africa.

Anyone who argues, simply for the sake of argument, ultimately loses.

My argument is simple, in terms of how to catch Brian. He still covets Gabby.

If I had to guess, I would guess that he’s somewhere near the school that he and Gabby, attended. An artist has friends who are minimalists, perhaps. Who taught him minimalism? Who is his guru for that? That person may not even have a television, or know what’s going on in the world.

1 hour ago, Raptor Witness said:

Not irrelevant, how many South Africans have attended schools in the UK, if given the chance?

My point was simply a compliment regarding English education, and I doubt this investigator was schooled in South Africa.

Anyone who argues, simply for the sake of argument, ultimately loses.

Do you even realize the irony in your statement?

You've literally just waffled on about empire and education instead of saying "Oops, yes. I got the accent wrong." :lol:

• Like 4