Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gabby Petito missing on road trip.

razman

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I just watched CNN and they said that Laundry's parents searched this area and found belongings of their son and alerted authorities accordingly. 
They also said that authorities searched this area before or earlier, but did not found anything accept for Brian's vehicle.

Laundrie's parents being involved still makes me suspicious. They've done too much, imho, to cover up for him. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

A coroner  was called in where his items were  found. so he must be dead .

Indeed. We figured that docyabut2. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, susieice said:

Laundrie's parents being involved still makes me suspicious. They've done too much, imho, to cover up for him. 

I thought the same for awhile, but now I've changed my mind.   It seems they have been leading the police in the right direction after all.   

• Like 2

The FBI is scheduled to hold a news conference at 4:30 ET. I have ABC News on and I hope they air it.

Edit: They haven't broken into the broadcast yet. Maybe it still hasn't started. Looking online.

Edited by susieice

Got a link. They don't come out until 6:00. They didn't say much or answer any questions.

16 minutes ago, susieice said:

The FBI is scheduled to hold a news conference at 4:30 ET. I have ABC News on and I hope they air it.

Edit: They haven't broken into the broadcast yet. Maybe it still hasn't started. Looking online.

It's over already.  Use Twitter.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, acidhead said:

It's over already.  Use Twitter.

I found a link to it, but it isn't captioned like it is on YouTube. Even though it's from YouTube. They didn't say much. They only talked about 2-3 minutes.

Edited by susieice

Is it too ridiculous to speculate if the parents purposefully left something of Brian's for the police to find . . . . to throw them off his scent? Have they said they've found a body or just some belongings?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Is it too ridiculous to speculate if the parents purposefully left something of Brian's for the police to find . . . . to throw them off his scent? Have they said they've found a body or just some belongings?

It's not ridiculous to speculate because I thought the same thing. I don't trust those parents. I'm convinced they knew Gabby was dead long before her mother reported her missing and not once would they speak to her family. That's heartless and cold, so I don't put anything past them. It's the way they are acting that has Gabby's family so upset. Police are saying remains have been found but they'll need to confirm they are Laundrie's.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, susieice said:

I found a link to it, but it isn't captioned like it is on YouTube. Even though it's from YouTube. They didn't say much. They only talked about 2-3 minutes.

This Twitter page is called Agenda Free TV. The hosts name is Steve Lookner.  (He's center-left politically) He covers most breaking news events LIVE as they happen without any spin.  He's LIVE right now covering this story.  Have a look.    

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Our news just said they found a backpack and a notebook that belonged to Laundrie. They didn't mention clothes or the remains.

5 minutes ago, acidhead said:

He's LIVE right now covering this story.

"24 viewers"  :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, acute said:

I have it on right now.

5 minutes ago, acute said:

Click on the viewers on the right corner of the screen and it's actually over 2000

Edited by acidhead
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, susieice said:

I have it on right now.

Woo-hoo!

25!  :clap:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, acidhead said:

Click on the viewers on the right corner of the screen and it's actually over 2000

He's just a talking head anyway, with no way to investigate or substantiate anything more accurately than you or me.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, thedutchiedutch said:

accidental post please delete

Edited by thedutchiedutch

4 hours ago, susieice said:

Agreed.

• Thanks 1

Is it possible he somehow faked his own death, so to speak? To buy himself more time? :hmm: I'm hoping not, but it would not surprise me IMHO. :/

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, razman said:

So what happened , did they find both human remains and Brian's belongings together?

They found at least a backpack and a notebook that belonged to Laundrie remains, (and now I've seen some sites say partial remains) they think are human, all in the same area that had previously been underwater. His parents had notified the FBI and police on Tuesday night that they wanted to search this park, which is actually outside of the border of the preserve they were searching, because they knew he used to go there and they were met there by LE in the morning. Parts of this park were underwater until recently when the rainy weather broke. This comes from piecing together things I've read and heard today.

• Like 2

Here @razman  FOX says unidentified human remains.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/fbi-brian-laundrie-human-remains-manhunt

KSL says suspected human remains.

https://www.ksl.com/article/50266051/suspected-human-remains-items-belonging-to-brian-laundrie-found-in-florida-park-fbi-says

CNN says they appear to be human remains. That's what the FBI said and they aren't saying much.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/brian-laundrie-search-10-20-21/index.html

They probably are but it will likely be a few days before we know anything.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, susieice said:

His parents had notified the FBI and police on Tuesday night that they wanted to search this park, which is actually outside of the border of the preserve they were searching, because they knew he used to go there and they were met there by LE in the morning.

https://news.yahoo.com/brian-laundries-personal-items-found-165700990.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuZ29vZ2xlLmNvbS8&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAANcStnKUPArHM02dbIHgYhlRCwL-5-Ea3DG79KEhmX5A87hWAlQZ4JZ9mwScsvbfRRYega8K7lgDgvFLMnOXhrpdIhTvdKicDOuTJRRCjAp6ZUdQ_tkZOWCrMKNClqO8Aqmmx3S20PvfYe6to_r_1P_P_2VP_8G_Vi26cQ6O6vu6

Laundrie's parents directed FBI agents and North Port police to the Myakkahatchee Creek Environmental Park where "some articles belonging to Brian were found," Steven Bertolino, an attorney for the Laundrie family, said in a statement.

"Chris and Roberta Laundrie were at the reserve earlier today when human remains and some of Brian’s possessions were located in an area where they had initially advised law enforcement that Brian may be," Bertolino said in another statement Wednesday evening.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, thedutchiedutch said:

accidental post please delete

Deliberate reply to accidental post.

Please delete.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Bavarian Raven said:

Is it possible he somehow faked his own death, so to speak? To buy himself more time? :hmm: I'm hoping not, but it would not surprise me IMHO. :/

Anything is possible but they should be able to run tests to identify the remains. They have Laundrie's DNA from things his parents gave them.

• Like 1