Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gabby Petito missing on road trip.


razman
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 hours ago, Robotic Jew said:

So many people are so desperate for a conspiracy they just can't help themselves these days. 

Yea , i'm thinkin what they did was , just dig up a skeleton and pulled some of Brian's teeth and fitted them onto it and planted it there. :whistle:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/27/2021 at 6:03 PM, susieice said:

The Coroner has made no ruling on Laundrie's manner, cause or time of death. Authorities believe he could have died on September 13 when he left his parents' house.

https://people.com/crime/brian-laundrie-was-likely-dead-when-cops-confused-mother-for-him-during-surveillance/

You would think that to kill himself , he would have to be pretty distraught around then , and so his parents must have noticed something very wrong with him, even if he didn't tell them anything about gabby at the time. Or maybe he just told them he broke up with her .

Edited by razman
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, razman said:

You would think that to kill himself , he would have to be pretty distraught around then , and so his parents must have noticed something very wrong with him, even if he didn't tell them anything about gabby at the time. Or maybe he just told them he broke up with her .

The family is saying Brian was visibly upset when he left the house on the 13th. Whether it was over Gabby or because he knew he was being watched like the prime suspect, I don't know. Could be both reasons. I do think he killed her in a fit of anger, a temper which he had been showing for a while when they were in public. 

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, razman said:

You would think that to kill himself , he would have to be pretty distraught around then , and so his parents must have noticed something very wrong with him, even if he didn't tell them anything about gabby at the time. Or maybe he just told them he broke up with her .

People can act very normal while contemplating and planning suicide. 

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Robotic Jew said:

People can act very normal while contemplating and planning suicide. 

Agreed. They can feel very peaceful because they know their distress will soon be over.

  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tonight 20/20 is airing a program about Gabby and Brian. It starts at 9 pm Eastern Time.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, what is "normal" these days? There are so many types of people in the world, and what is normal to you may not be normal to me. Still..... even IF the L's knew he was distraught and not acting "normal", what could they do... lock him up  in the closet till he acts normal again? You can't stop a grown man from going where he wants to. They could have tried... we don't know. 

As for these rumors going around, I mean seriously... this all they got to do besides letting their mind wander to  the point of being ridiculous?

I'm getting weary of this case, gonna have to go back to reading Stephen King. He makes sense once in a while. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I watched the 20/20 show tonight and it was very good. They covered everything and really took a good look at the body cam footage of the stop in Moab, Utah. They usually post the episodes online the next day. They did the one's they've made of Epstein. I'll post a link as soon as I can find it. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, susieice said:

The family is saying Brian was visibly upset when he left the house on the 13th. Whether it was over Gabby or because he knew he was being watched like the prime suspect, I don't know. Could be both reasons. I do think he killed her in a fit of anger, a temper which he had been showing for a while when they were in public. 

Hi Susieice

Neighter one of them was on her meds and she may have gotten things going or feeding it as well and(no excuses) killed her without thinking just mentally blanked.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, PrissyGal2 said:

Well, what is "normal" these days? There are so many types of people in the world, and what is normal to you may not be normal to me. Still..... even IF the L's knew he was distraught and not acting "normal", what could they do... lock him up  in the closet till he acts normal again? You can't stop a grown man from going where he wants to. They could have tried... we don't know. 

As for these rumors going around, I mean seriously... this all they got to do besides letting their mind wander to  the point of being ridiculous?

I'm getting weary of this case, gonna have to go back to reading Stephen King. He makes sense once in a while. 

Hi PrissyGal

 The same types of people have always existed it's just that we have more access that makes us aware of them

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi Susieice

Neighter one of them was on her meds and she may have gotten things going or feeding it as well and(no excuses) killed her without thinking just mentally blanked.

20/20 really covered the whole story and they talked about how they were confined in the van in close quarters and how it may have affected them. There's quite a few interviews with reporters and people who saw them during their time in the Tetons. They go through the police stop and bring up a lot of good points. The influence of social media. ABC did a good job on breaking this all down. I hope I can link it so you can watch and hear what they said.

Edited by susieice
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, susieice said:

20/20 really covered the whole story and they talked about how they were confined in the van in close quarters and how it may have affected them. There's quite a few interviews with reporters and people who saw them during their time in the Tetons. They go through the police stop and bring up a lot of good points. The influence of social media. ABC did a good job on breaking this all down. I hope I can link it so you can watch and hear what they said.

In one of your links there was a photo of the back of their van with the doors open. They appeared to have just a single bed and it was up against the side of the van on one side and a cupboard of some sort on the other. Imagine the pair of them trying to sleep in those conditions . . . it would be enough to drive anyone crazy. 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

It's not up yet but 20/20 released it's October shows to YouTube so I think they'll put this one up too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 10:52 PM, susieice said:

20/20 really covered the whole story and they talked about how they were confined in the van in close quarters and how it may have affected them. There's quite a few interviews with reporters and people who saw them during their time in the Tetons. They go through the police stop and bring up a lot of good points. The influence of social media. ABC did a good job on breaking this all down. I hope I can link it so you can watch and hear what they said.

Being in such close quarters like that for days on end would be nerve-wrecking for most of us, I think. I saw one photo of the inside of the van, with the bed taking up  most of the space but it looked like a full regular size bed to me. I could be wrong. I just know that I would not want to be cooped up like that for days on end with someone who was being controlling and manipulative. The sad part is, I think she loved him and trusted him. Apparently he was not as dedicated to their relationship as she was. JMO. 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not a lot going on here. The Laundrie's attorney is saying it could be a couple of weeks before the anthropologist can determine a cause or time of death.

https://dailyvoice.com/new-york/suffolk/news/laundrie-family-attorney-provides-projected-timeline-for-release-of-cause-of-death/819505/

The FBI is going through all his texts and emails. 

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/brian-laundrie-cause-of-death-gabby-petito-b1951976.html

The FBI will have pieced together Brian Laundrie’s “digital footprint” and be aware of his movements and communications in the days before his death, according to one expert.

Authorities are also trying to repair a personal notebook retrieved from a dry bag near his body as part of their investigation into the death of his girlfriend Gabby Petito.

Crucial to their investigation will be Laundrie’s digital communications, including his texts and emails, use of social media, and internet browsing history prior to his death.

NewsNation Correspondent Brian Entin believes law enforcement will already have pieced together much of the puzzle.

I think the FBI knows a lot of those questions and they will be resolved,” Mr Entin says. “If they close the case those documents will be available through public record searches.”

 

Cellphone records should also be able to track Laundrie’s movements between Wyoming and Florida, where he returned to on 1 September.

Mr Entin believes the FBI could release their findings linking Laundrie to Ms Petito’s death before closing the case.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

People Magazine is the only outlet reporting that the Sheriff believes Laundrie committed suicide before the search for him even started.

https://people.com/crime/brian-laundrie-probably-died-suicide-florida-sheriff-says/

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

And I doubt, he was killed by someone out of revenge for the murdered girlfriend. The case will be closed since the main suspect is dead. And he could have surrendered to the authorities, he would have served 15-20 years and left still young, but fate decreed otherwise.

Nowadays, a person can easily be killed for disrespecting a human monument:

Spoiler

Skye came under fire in the weeks leading up to her death for a photo she posted to Instagram showing her flashing her breasts to the camera while standing in front of a George Floyd mural, according to the report.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment*spam filter*-star-dakota-skye-backlash-flashing-breasts-george-floyd-mural-dead

 

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2021 at 10:50 PM, jmccr8 said:

Hi PrissyGal

 The same types of people have always existed it's just that we have more access that makes us aware of them

Yes, I agree. I am not much for conspiracies, really. Only one I paid much attention to is who really killed JFK... and I don't agree with most of the theories that have floated around. 

I  think it's time they closed this case, I really do. All the facts that have been argued over and over again haven't really revealed much new. It's a tragic thing and I feel bad for the families but whatever is learned from rehashing it AGAIN will still not bring Gabby back. Nor will Brian be held accountable since he is gone. 

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

If you read the links, the police will release what they find and the case will be closed.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

For all we, know he sat down, washed a bottle of uppers down with red wine and finis. He killed himself when-in a fit rage-he killed her. He just took longer to die, that's all.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/7/2021 at 3:43 AM, Coil said:

 

And I doubt, he was killed by someone out of revenge for the murdered girlfriend. The case will be closed since the main suspect is dead. And he could have surrendered to the authorities, he would have served 15-20 years and left still young, but fate decreed otherwise.

Nowadays, a person can easily be killed for disrespecting a human monument:

  Hide contents

Skye came under fire in the weeks leading up to her death for a photo she posted to Instagram showing her flashing her breasts to the camera while standing in front of a George Floyd mural, according to the report.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment*spam filter*-star-dakota-skye-backlash-flashing-breasts-george-floyd-mural-dead

 

Lauren Scott wasn't killed for disrespecting a monument.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 11/6/2021 at 6:16 PM, susieice said:

If you read the links, the police will release what they find and the case will be closed.

Yes, I know, thanks. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.