Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Covid-19: France suspends 3,000 unvaccinated health workers

Still Waters

28 minutes ago, Gummug said:

Anyway isn't Bill Gates the one (among others) who wants to reduce the world population by 95% or so?

What on Earth are you talking about? That doesn’t even make sense because of all of his humanitarian efforts.

Yes, he clearly wants to kill 95 out of every 100 persons. This is exactly why he has been advocating for cleaner water, and access to medicines for those who otherwise have no access to them… 

:rolleyes:

What complete and utter brain rot.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Gummug said:

So Dr Fauci lied or is incompetent? That can't be can it?

Just that AT likes to play down the virus and see it from a political view as opposed to a medical one. He is a very irresponsible individual.

7 hours ago, Gummug said:

Anyway isn't Bill Gates the one (among others) who wants to reduce the world population by 95% or so? Why would anyone trust what he supports?

He couldn't even keep windows free from viruses!!!!  I don't think he's really a threat do you?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Gummug said:

So Dr Fauci lied or is incompetent? That can't be can it?

Anyway isn't Bill Gates the one (among others) who wants to reduce the world population by 95% or so? Why would anyone trust what he supports?

I don't know if Bill Gates said this, but Ted Turner (owner of CNN) has been consistant in his calls for massive population reductions.

One individual asked the CNN founder what his goal was for world population.

“I think two billion is about right,” Turner said as he walked briskly away. In October, the number of people in the world reached seven billion.

Before disappearing around the corner Turner said he hoped to eliminate five billion people through the “one child family.”

The interviewer responded, “One child policy.”

Turner answered, “For 100 years.”

In a subsequent interview, Turner was asked if he had said “a 95 percent decline from present [population] levels would be ideal” in the 1990s. Turner replied, “I might have said that, ‘96 was a long time ago.”

This was an article from 2012...

Kind of explains the content from CNN if you think about it

• Thanks 2