Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden Acted Like Trump

itsnotoutthere

U.S. President Joe Biden’s decision on Wednesday to help Australia acquire U.S. nuclear-powered submarines and thus abandon a previous agreement with Paris to purchase $40 billion worth of French-designed submarines was “a stab in the back,” French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Thursday.

“This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr. Trump used to do,” Le Drian told the public radio station France Info on September 16. He referred to Biden’s predecessor, former U.S. President Donald Trump.

“I am angry and bitter. This isn’t done between allies,” Le Drian continued.

“We created a relationship of trust with Australia and that trust has been broken,” France’s top diplomat added.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-move-dislodge-france-australia-submarine-deal-is-incoherent-french-ministers-2021-09-15/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

The straight story from the Aussie’s is they were unhappy with the French deal, due to cost overruns and delays. 

I guess you can ignore the horse’s mouth, but why do that? Is the truth here really so hard to bear? 

France had their chance in the early 1800’s to seize Australia, and they blew that deal too.

Add to this, Bonaparte’s foolish sale of the Louisiana Purchase to America, and you have an endless string of missed opportunities.

Let the French eat cake ….

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

So, is is just TDS or is he referring to something specific Trump did?

I finally figured out what TDS actual stand for, but I can't understand why so many conservatives are attached to that term when actually represents those who use it!:unsure:

45A9471F-2C85-461F-9EEB-29D9B8532D12-15332-000012C9EB2B1A98.jpg

Edited by Manwon Lender
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, itsnotoutthere said:

U.S. President Joe Biden’s decision on Wednesday to help Australia acquire U.S. nuclear-powered submarines and thus abandon a previous agreement with Paris to purchase $40 billion worth of French-designed submarines was “a stab in the back,” French Foreign Minister Jean-Yves Le Drian said on Thursday.

“This brutal, unilateral and unpredictable decision reminds me a lot of what Mr. Trump used to do,” Le Drian told the public radio station France Info on September 16. He referred to Biden’s predecessor, former U.S. President Donald Trump.

“I am angry and bitter. This isn’t done between allies,” Le Drian continued.

“We created a relationship of trust with Australia and that trust has been broken,” France’s top diplomat added.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us-move-dislodge-france-australia-submarine-deal-is-incoherent-french-ministers-2021-09-15/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=twitter

The French are annoyed because the Aussies have decided to go elsewhere for their subs.

Its understandable, US nuke reactors are better, UK overall sub tech is better, and of course the EU while aligned with NATO may not always be in the future.

What we really need is CANZUK + US.

Edited by Cookie Monster

Trump devotion syndrome still sounds like the leftist folks who can’t get past Trump. Whatever happened with the J6 investigation that was supposed to bring Trump down? Does anyone even care other than the devoted at this point?

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, el midgetron said:

Trump devotion syndrome still sounds like the leftist folks who can’t get past Trump. Whatever happened with the J6 investigation that was supposed to bring Trump down? Does anyone even care other than the devoted at this point?

Its Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The sufferers dont know why they hate Trump, they just do!

• Like 3

I had to laugh at the BBC's reporting of this:

Aukus: US and UK face backlash over Australia defence deal

"The US and UK are facing growing international criticism over a new security pact signed with Australia."

Headline grabbing "growing international criticism"?

Where does the article list as countries where criticism is coming from? China and France!

I mean, seriously... no ***t Sherlock! :rolleyes:

Edited by LV-426
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, LV-426 said:

"The US and UK are facing growing international criticism over a new security pact signed with Australia."

Where does the article list as countries where criticism is coming from? China and France... I mean, seriously... no ***t Sherlock! :rolleyes:

Yes, the BBC are expert at that type of reporting. "sources have have said"... that style of thing. 

In another BBC story about 'unrest' in Kabul, In the story they refer to the Taliban co-founder as “MR” Baradar no less than eight times, however they refer to the evil blonde USA man as simply “Donald Trump” just once. A small but very, very revealing illustrations of their twisted biased mindset, they have more reverence for a blood-thirsty heathen mass-murderer than the former president of the USA.

These type of things are very subtle, but once you are tuned in you can see it everywhere in their 'reporting.'

Edited by itsnotoutthere

6 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I finally figured out what TDS actual stand for, but I can't understand why so many conservatives are attached to that term when actually represents those who use it!:unsure:

HAHA!!!  Good one, but no.   A person with TDS will bring trump up in discussions that have nothing to do with trump over and over again, usually in an attempt to deflect attention from some indefensible action of someone on the left .  They can't seem to help themselves.  It's a form of mania.  You know the type. ;)

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Dude your suffering from TDS - Trump Devotion Syndrome. 

2 hours ago, LV-426 said:

Where does the article list as countries where criticism is coming from? China and France!

I mean, seriously... no ***t Sherlock! :rolleyes:

And Indonesia. Don’t forget Indonesia. 

French President Emmanuel Macron on Friday ordered the recall of France’s ambassador to the United States, Philippe Etienne, to protest the Biden administration’s deal to provide nuclear submarines to Australia without French participation.

https://www.breitbart.com/asia/2021/09/17/france-ambassador-australia-submarine-deal/