Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Biden rationing monoclonal antibody treatments to certain states

el midgetron

The Biden administration this week slashed the doses of lifesaving coronavirus antibody treatment to Florida, giving the state less than half of what is needed for a routine week, prioritizing “equitable distribution” — a move some suspect is a form of revenge against Republican governors whom the president vowed to get “out of the way.”

The Biden administration this week began to cut the distribution of monoclonal antibodies to red states, such as Florida and Alabama, contending those states, including Texas, Mississippi, Tennessee, Georgia, and Louisiana, are comprising too big a share of the supply in recent weeks — 70 percent.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/16/biden-administration-send-less-half-lifesaving-antibody-treatment-needed-florida/

In response to the Biden administration’s new policy of limiting shipments of monoclonal antibody treatments to certain states that have leaned heavily on the treatment, Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis (R) said his state will circumvent the policy and just buy more treatments.

Speaking with reporters on Thursday, DeSantis said he had a call with GlaxoSmithKline executives this week and is confident Florida will be able to order monoclonal antibody treatments directly from the company. Previously, Florida had used monoclonal antibody treatments from Regeneron, which had a direct purchasing agreement with the federal government.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/16/ron-desantis-vows-to-buy-more-antibody-treatments-after-biden-admin-restricts-shipments/

More than half of the individuals seeking life-saving monoclonal antibody treatment are “fully vaccinated” individuals — news that comes as the Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) and the Biden administration cut the supply of the treatment to Southern states.

“Florida is above average in vaccination rate. More than half of the patients in south Florida getting monoclonal antibody treatment are vaccinated and have breakthrough infections. Vaccinated or unvaccinated -Denying treatment to Covid patients is wrong,” DeSantis press secretary Christina Pushaw said on Thursday following the governor’s press conference, where he vowed to “work like hell” to get people the antibody treatment they need, regardless of the Biden administration’s actions.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/09/17/desantis-team-coronavirus-treatment-vaccinated/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Oh, you mean the antibody treatments that some of this forum swore were just hogwash Trumpian garbage, that's being pushed due to some sketchy profit motive?

Looks like those people were wrong. The antibody treatments is clearly being used across the nation now 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

Oh, you mean the antibody treatments that some of this forum swore were just hogwash Trumpian garbage, that's being pushed due to some sketchy profit motive?

Looks like those people were wrong. The antibody treatTments is clearly being used across the nation now 

I don't think Trump pushed them but they are legitimate therapy.   Moncolonal antibody treatment was designed for cancer patients but it is being used for Covid19.  My sister was treated with it when she got Covid last month.   Her daughter did not get it as she was not considered high risk.   It took her longer to recover than it did my sister.

https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-covid-19-now/monoclonal-antibodies-high-risk-covid-19-positive-patients

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I don't think Trump pushed them but they are legitimate therapy.   Moncolonal antibody treatment was designed for cancer patients but it is being used for Covid19.  My sister was treated with it when she got Covid last month.   Her daughter did not get it as she was not considered high risk.   It took her longer to recover than it did my sister.

https://combatcovid.hhs.gov/i-have-covid-19-now/monoclonal-antibodies-high-risk-covid-19-positive-patients

It wasent a reference to you.

The UM members I'm talking about know who they are :whistle: haha

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

I know, I just wanted to post about that therapy and my sister.   I have been updating programs to add the monclonal treatments to the covid pricing files for work.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

t wasent a reference to you.

Perhaps you give all of us too much credit for self awareness.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Can you Lender us a clue?