Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Toddler removed from plane for not wearing his mask properly

Eldorado

A short video appears to show the boy screaming and crying while Pendarvis tries to place the mask over his face. At one point, he can be heard saying “no!” while she tries to calm him.

Sports journalist and political commentator Clay Travis also posted the clip on Twitter, writing: “A mom whose two year old wasn’t wearing his mask properly was kicked off an American Airlines flight.

“This is where we are, we have emboldened the biggest losers in our society to believe they are morally virtuous because they wear masks,” he added.

NY Post

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, Eldorado said:

“This is where we are, we have emboldened the biggest losers in our society to believe they are morally virtuous because they wear masks,” he added.

NY Post

This might be the dumbest quote I have ever read in my entire life.  So, the biggest losers are the only ones who wear masks?  

• Like 3

There is usually two sides to these stories that get on SM.

From the photo, it looks like the toddler was running up and down the aisle with an indulgent mum looking on fondly, while the cabin crew were trying to secure the plane for take off.

• Like 3

Wait tell we find out he has autism or something 

If it was just the mask, I think the advise given to stores at the start is best. Don't confront these people, especially if they are dangerous. Let the crazies just do what they do. 

What is it, like one kid out of 300 passengers? Was he sneezing, or coughing? No? Then forget about it.

People are on about this like its Ebola and half the plane will be dead by the time they land. Fear is what we're being sold, not safety, or common sense.

Now, if the kid is running the aisle, and tripping people, and slamming into stuff... I can see kicking them...

• Like 1

On 9/18/2021 at 3:35 AM, The Silver Shroud said:

There is usually two sides to these stories that get on SM.

From the photo, it looks like the toddler was running up and down the aisle with an indulgent mum looking on fondly, while the cabin crew were trying to secure the plane for take off.

Another one making the news:

Boxer Amir Khan removed from US flight

"British boxer Amir Khan has been removed from a flight in the US after a reported row over face coverings.

Mr Khan, 34, said he had been taken off the American Airlines plane along with a colleague by police when someone complained his friend's mask "was not high enough"."

At first glance, it sounds like an overzealous reaction from American Airlines staff. Who knows though.

It's hard to imagine they'd have been thrown off if the friend had just said "fair enough" and adjusted their mask, which is what most would do I guess?

• Like 1