Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCarthy calls on Biden to deploy National Guard

docyabut2

Biden allowed not even the Haitians but the drug cartels and terrorists in when Trump tried to protect our country with a fence :( our border control can `nt handle it all .

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Why laugh? when the Biden`s administration is taking us to hell :(

Who, Michelle? That was a sad emoji, not a laughing one.

40 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Who, Michelle? That was a sad emoji, not a laughing one.

desert56 )

Edited by docyabut2

4 minutes ago, razman said:

Has the Biden admin or Kamala done anything about the border situation?

If the goal is to ensure that our Border Patrol is as overwhelmed and ineffectual as possible, then our President is doing an excellent job.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, razman said:

Considering how Biden rolls, we should probably just be happy the crisis is only growing exponentially. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, razman said:

Well I am not qualified to make all the comments like many others here apparently think they are. But, according to US Customs and Boarder Protection stastistics. So far 2021 very closely mirrors the numbers reported in 2019 and Biden had no control over that situation. It appears since 2018 the numbers of people showing up at the Southern Boarder is rising and falling every other year. In 2018 the rate is down, in 2019 it goes way up, then 2020 it goes way down then in 2021 it goes up again all according to Boarder Patrol Statistics in the proved link. https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters

Now concerning arrests at the boarder, according to the Boarder Patrol 2019 and 2021 are almost equal and 2018 and 2020 the arrests decreased. Link provided is different than the above link: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

So while over all 2021 is a little higher than before based upon encounters the numbers allowed in the United States are not much different than before.

Its appears that under Trump more people were Expelled in 2020 and less were arrested. Under Biden more were arrested than expelled since he took office in 2021. 

""Expulsions have become less common – and apprehensions more common – in the first months of President Joe Biden’s administration. In July, 47% of migrant encounters resulted in expulsion, down from 83% in January, when Biden took office. During the same period, the share of migrant encounters that resulted in apprehension rose from 17% to 53%.""  https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/13/migrant-encounters-at-u-s-mexico-border-are-at-a-21-year-high/

I think the Biden Administration needs to get handle on this, but only time will tell if they do.

• Thanks 1

Ummmm...the State has the authority to deploy the National Guard...so why would he call on Biden and not Abbott?  Can't be for political reasons, can it?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well I am not qualified to make all the comments like many others here apparently think they are. But, according to US Customs and Boarder Protection stastistics. So far 2021 very closely mirrors the numbers reported in 2019 and Biden had no control over that situation. It appears since 2018 the numbers of people showing up at the Southern Boarder is rising and falling every other year. In 2018 the rate is down, in 2019 it goes way up, then 2020 it goes way down then in 2021 it goes up again all according to Boarder Patrol Statistics in the proved link. https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters

Now concerning arrests at the boarder, according to the Boarder Patrol 2019 and 2021 are almost equal and 2018 and 2020 the arrests decreased. Link provided is different than the above link: https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/cbp-enforcement-statistics

So while over all 2021 is a little higher than before based upon encounters the numbers allowed in the United States are not much different than before.

Its appears that under Trump more people were Expelled in 2020 and less were arrested. Under Biden more were arrested than expelled since he took office in 2021. 

""Expulsions have become less common – and apprehensions more common – in the first months of President Joe Biden’s administration. In July, 47% of migrant encounters resulted in expulsion, down from 83% in January, when Biden took office. During the same period, the share of migrant encounters that resulted in apprehension rose from 17% to 53%.""  https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/08/13/migrant-encounters-at-u-s-mexico-border-are-at-a-21-year-high/

I think the Biden Administration needs to get handle on this, but only time will tell if they do.

I’m not sure what graphs you saw but the first one doesn’t really show that “So far 2021 very closely mirrors the numbers reported in 2019” as you claim.

6019CF5D-0EDC-4B37-BA7D-3B963A1BCAA2.png.0db9f9b1d0a62c299386383962d6884b.png

I suppose you could make the case that for the first two months of 2021 it was a close mirror to 2019. However after that point the gap widens. After May the disparity between 2019 & 2020 slaps you in the face. As of August of 2019 the number was above  50k while it was hovering above 200k in August 2021. 

Again with your analysis of the second link I don’t see where you get 2019 and 2021 being “almost equal”. In 2019 the Total Enforcement Actions number was 1,148,000 while in 2021 the TEA number is 1,741,000. The disparity between those two years is roughly equal to the TEA yearly numbers shown for 2017, 2018 and 2020. Or in other words while the 2019 numbers were high compared to 2017, 2018 & 2020, the 2021 numbers have already exceeded 2019 by about the entire yearly total for 2020. And the kicker is that 2021 ain’t over yet. We still have +3 months to go so we are on course to double 2019 numbers. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I’m not sure what graphs you saw but the first one doesn’t really show that “So far 2021 very closely mirrors the numbers reported in 2019” as you claim.

6019CF5D-0EDC-4B37-BA7D-3B963A1BCAA2.png.0db9f9b1d0a62c299386383962d6884b.png

I suppose you could make the case that for the first two months of 2021 it was a close mirror to 2019. However after that point the gap widens. After May the disparity between 2019 & 2020 slaps you in the face. As of August of 2019 the number was above  50k while it was hovering above 200k in August 2021. 

Again with your analysis of the second link I don’t see where you get 2019 and 2021 being “almost equal”. In 2019 the Total Enforcement Actions number was 1,148,000 while in 2021 the TEA number is 1,741,000. The disparity between those two years is roughly equal to the TEA yearly numbers shown for 2017, 2018 and 2020. Or in other words while the 2019 numbers were high compared to 2017, 2018 & 2020, the 2021 numbers have already exceeded 2019 by about the entire yearly total for 2020. And the kicker is that 2021 ain’t over yet. We still have +3 months to go so we are on course to double 2019 numbers. 

First thing first, I need to apologize for the way I have acted toward you in the past I was completely out of line. Ok back to your comments above, the graph you posted is does not show admissions into the United States, the graph only shows boarder encounters at the boarder only if you look at the top of the graph it clearly says that. So I agree that yes more people have arrived at the boarder in last month, than before but that could be do to COVID 19 or another reason, anyway it still doesnt say how many people were admitted to the United States. So maybe you should take another look at the graph you post from my link, I think you misunderstood what the information was referring too. You also did not look at the links within the links I gave you, because as far as arrests and convictions for Fiscal Year 2021 which is from Oct 1 2020 to September 30 2021 since Biden took office there have been more arrests and convictions than any Fiscal year under the trump administration. I know its easy to confuse all the statistics I am certain that's what happened. 

Arrests of Individuals with Criminal Convictions

The term “criminal noncitizens” refers to individuals who have been convicted of one or more crimes, whether in the United States or abroad, prior to interdiction by the U.S. Border Patrol; it does not include convictions for conduct that is not deemed criminal by the United States. Arrests of criminal noncitizens are a subset of total apprehensions by U.S. Border Patrol.

FY16 FY17 FY18 FY 19 FY20 FY21 TD AUG
U.S. Border Patrol Criminal Noncitizen Arrests 12,842 8,531 6,698 4,269 2,438 9,728

Fiscal Year 2021 runs October 01, 2020 - September 30, 2021.

The table above is only for arrests of individuals who had committed 1 or  more Crime whether in the United States or abroad conviction's of those arrested are listed in the graph below. 

Do you see above were it says fiscal year, all fiscal years run from October 1 to September 30, for each year above. For instance if you look at 2016, while it doesnt show it the statistics in that column are from October 1 2015, trough September 30 2016. So when you read the charts correctly and tally them Biden's Statistics for 2021 so far are better than Trumps across the board. 

Total Criminal Convictions by Type

This table organizes nationwide convictions of criminal noncitizens by type of criminal conduct. Because some criminal noncitizens may be convicted of multiple criminal offenses, total convictions listed below exceed the total arrests noted in the table above.

FY16 FY17 FY18 FY19 FY20 FY21 TD AUG
Assault, battery, domestic violence 1,007 692 524 299 208 1,062
Burglary, robbery, larceny, theft, fraud 825 595 347 184 143 738
Driving under the influence 2,458 1,596 1,113 614 364 1,510
Homicide, manslaughter 8 3 3 2 3 53
Illegal drug possession, trafficking 1,797 1,249 871 449 386 1,935
Illegal entry, re-entry 7,060 4,502 3,920 2,663 1,261 5,552
Illegal weapons possession, transport, trafficking 237 173 106 66 49 305
Sexual offenses 155 137 80 58 156 448
Other 1 2,544 1,851 1,364 814 580 2,470

Fiscal Year 2021 runs October 01, 2020 - September 30, 2021.

The above table is for actual criminal convictions of those actually arrested at the Boarder

Do you see above were it says fiscal year, all fiscal years run from October 1 to September 30, for each year above. For instance if you look at 2016, while it doesnt show it the statistics in that column are from October 1 2015, trough September 30 2016. So when you read the charts correctly and tally them Biden's Statistics for 2021 so far are better than Trumps across the board. 

Here is the link for the tables above: Criminal Noncitizen Statistics Fiscal Year 2021 | U.S. Customs and Border Protection (cbp.gov)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@Will Due You lost me as to why you find this funny. Everything I have posted and stated is absolutely true and supported by reliable sources, is there something wrong with my comments?

The Fox News video of the situation at the Del Rio, Texas border crossing can be found on RT News. The story seems to be disappearing from news outlets in the US.

The Border Patrol is being overwhelmed by the hundreds of people crossing the border illegally. 

https://www.rt.com/usa/535209-texas-dps-helicopter-fox/

(Scroll down to Curtis Houck’s Twitter post)

Edited by simplybill
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

First thing first, I need to apologize for the way I have acted toward you in the past I was completely out of line. Ok back to your comments above, the graph you posted is does not show admissions into the United States, the graph only shows boarder encounters at the boarder only if you look at the top of the graph it clearly says that. So I agree that yes more people have arrived at the boarder in last month, than before but that could be do to COVID 19 or another reason, anyway it still doesnt say how many people were admitted to the United States. So maybe you should take another look at the graph you post from my link, I think you misunderstood what the information was referring too. You also did not look at the links within the links I gave you, because as far as arrests and convictions for Fiscal Year 2021 which is from Oct 1 2020 to September 30 2021 since Biden took office there have been more arrests and convictions than any Fiscal year under the trump administration. I know its easy to confuse all the statistics I am certain that's what happened. 

“Admission into the United States” wasn’t what you were referring to in Your original analysis (quote from post #9)

It appears since 2018 the numbers of people showing up at the Southern Boarder is rising and falling every other year. In 2018 the rate is down, in 2019 it goes way up, then 2020 it goes way down then in 2021 it goes up again all according to Boarder Patrol Statistics in the proved link. https://www.cbp.gov/newsroom/stats/southwest-land-border-encounters

You are correct, I over looked the “fiscal year” was what the chart and apparently you were referencing. However, my point still stands that your claim “according to the Boarder Patrol 2019 and 2021 are almost equal” is not accurate. The fiscal year for 2021 still exceeds 2019 by roughly 600k or about  the yearly average per the sample of 2017, 2018 & 2020. 

• Like 2

The coronavirus is melting down many of the economies in Central and South America.

The United States is not in the best economic position either, but far better than most of the Third World.

Everyone knows that poor Catholics are taught to breed themselves into poverty. The more poor Catholics the better. The Protestant Right is still sniveling about poor Catholics, just like they used to do the poor Irish.

To which I say ….. 

Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless,
Tempest-tossed to me
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Edited by Raptor Witness

6 hours ago, el midgetron said:

“Admission into the United States” wasn’t what you were referring to in Your original analysis (quote from post #9)

You are correct, I over looked the “fiscal year” was what the chart and apparently you were referencing. However, my point still stands that your claim “according to the Boarder Patrol 2019 and 2021 are almost equal” is not accurate. The fiscal year for 2021 still exceeds 2019 by roughly 600k or about  the yearly average per the sample of 2017, 2018 & 2020. 

Yes your are correct that the fiscal year for 2021 does exceed the rest, however again I would like to clearly state that it is for encounters at the boarder only, and it has nothing to do with how many were allowed to enter the country. The results for actual immigration into the US has not been released yet for 2021, it will be released after September 30th when this fiscal year ends now I suspect those results will be very very interesting.

You are also correct that in my original comments I was not referring to admissions into the US, only encounters. But, we both know that the real subject everyone is interested in, is how many people were allowed to immigrate through the southern Boarder, everything else pales in comparison.

Peace

20 hours ago, Agent0range said:

Ummmm...the State has the authority to deploy the National Guard...so why would he call on Biden and not Abbott?  Can't be for political reasons, can it?

It's a international border and the Federal Government is solely responsible for the security.

Texas in cooperation with landowners is building a fence inside the border and any illegals that cross the fence are going to be arrested for trespassing.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/immigration/2021/06/11/texas-border-wall-greg-abbott/

Illegals entering the U.S. is a National Security issue that D.C. is ignoring.

• Like 3

On 9/17/2021 at 9:58 PM, Manwon Lender said:

So I agree that yes more people have arrived at the boarder in last month, than before but that could be do to COVID 19

A lot of those people are Haitians and there was an earthquake in Haiti as well as their President being assassinated.  A flood of people wanted out.  They are camped under the Del Rio bridge among other places.

Here is a prediction that climate deniers will think is foolish.  Refugees will continue to increase at our border whether a Republican or Democrat is in charge. Water shortages, agricultural failures and increasing inclement weather will drive that.  If we want to remain a superpower, maybe instead of the world's policeman, we will become the world's EMT and fix problems in home countries before people try to come here.  It's  cheaper in lives and treasure than fighting wars and the goal is always to keep the homeland safe.  Maybe helping others makes us safer..

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

A lot of those people are Haitians and there was an earthquake in Haiti as well as their President being assassinated.  A flood of people wanted out.  They are camped under the Del Rio bridge among other places.

Here is a prediction that climate deniers will think is foolish.  Refugees will continue to increase at our border whether a Republican or Democrat is in charge. Water shortages, agricultural failures and increasing inclement weather will drive that.  If we want to remain a superpower, maybe instead of the world's policeman, we will become the world's EMT and fix problems in home countries before people try to come here.  It's  cheaper in lives and treasure than fighting wars and the goal is always to keep the homeland safe.  Maybe helping others makes us safer..

Yea Tate your right man, the political party in the White House makes no difference at all. Also their comments are pure propaganda in the true sense. The information I post above blows their comments completely out of the water. One member honestly admitted that he made a mistake when reading the posted graphs. The years on the graphs apply to a fiscal year and the fiscal years for instance let's take 2021, the fiscal year begins 1 Oct 2020 through 30 September 2021.

So their comments concerning Biden allowing people to just stream over the Southern Boarder can't be proven until we know how many people were allowed to cross, and the report will not come out until after 30 September. Then we can compare it to Trump last year in office and see how the statistics stand up.

Peace Tate.

• Thanks 1

They're flying them back to Haiti, the hell more do people want, Biden loading them up in a Catapult vaguely aimed southeast? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Autochthon1990 said:

They're flying them back to Haiti, the hell more do people want, Biden loading them up in a Catapult vaguely aimed southeast? 

Come on dude, a Catapult that's a little harsh. Hell if your going to do that you might as well just load them up in some old National Guard C-130s open the back and fly straight up at a steep angle and just kept them roll out the back of the Aircraft. :D

Dude your Evil, but your comments are funny! :devil: