Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Meteor dream

Tabane

I got woken up like a million times last night. When I finally got back to sleep I felt myself slip and then boomerang up. 
I was hovering in space and could see everything except there was a patch in space blacked out like a blur. 
next minute I’m sat on my sofa gazing out my window. It felt so real just sat there and I had this thought process where I realised I’m out my body. I just sat there just gazing thinking what can I go and do. 
Then I saw this huge ball in the sky with a tail. It was coming down. I grabbed my phone and quickly flicked it to the camera and ran to my window. I was gutted coz I couldn’t get the camera up in time. 
I found myself outside looking up at the sky watching it fall down to the ground. It looked like it came down miles away from me but it had this grumbly noise with it as it came down. 
I stood outside listening and looking and thinking well it’s hit down so why no explosion or loud bang. 
standing there baffled thinking what’s going on. I heard a voice telling me it’s not a meteor

• Like 4

• The title was changed to Meteor dream

I had a similar dream a while back, what stood out for me was the sky was green - as in Aurora green. 
Looking up, watching it get bigger and bigger and just saying the Lord’s Prayer.

On 9/19/2021 at 12:48 PM, Tabane said:

I heard a voice telling me it’s not a meteor

Was this a female voice in her late 30s? I mean quite mature sound.

Huh yes how did u guess that? Her voice say heard it again few nights ago. 

I was half asleep on my sofa when I heard this female voice calling my name repeatedly. It jerked me up into my seat because it was like I recognised her tone of voice but couldn’t pin it down to who exactly. 

7 hours ago, Tabane said:

I was half asleep on my sofa when I heard this female voice calling my name repeatedly. It jerked me up into my seat because it was like I recognised her tone of voice but couldn’t pin it down to who exactly. 

Hi Tabane

Many years ago I could hear a female voice calling me in my sleep and when I realized who it was I woke up kind of rattled. Several hours later I got a phone call from a common friend who told me that Maria had fallen off the balcony during a party in the suite next door to her unit and landed on the roof 19 floors below. She didn’t die right away and suffered for several hours because no one called for help and she died alone with her thoughts and pleas 

I do now and then hear my mother’s voice call my name as I’m drifting. The tone usually prompts me awake. Way of spirit getting my attention unless it’s about my mother. 
noght before my mother in law passed I heard my mums voice shout my name very stern. It woke me up startled as it reminded me of when I was little and her shouting at me. Following the name calling because I was prompted, spirit then continued to give me the bad news that was about to brake 

On 9/28/2021 at 1:29 PM, Tabane said:

You have got a Gasyche mind in modern terms it is called one type of Omega.

Like in schizophrenia people observe reality outside of their mind, but whatever they observe is always gender and age specific as per their mind's type.

You are quite normal and such dreaming is part of your mind's requirement, which your mind does not experience due to this modern age.

Since it is Gasyche mind you may experience floating in the air, experience of different smells, most of your foreground memories are of your childhood and you still feel yourself young who admires his mother a lot.

Edited by Konut

1 hour ago, Konut said:

You have got a Gasyche mind in modern terms it is called one type of Omega.

Like in schizophrenia people observe reality outside of their mind, but whatever they observe is always gender and age specific as per their mind's type.

You are quite normal and such dreaming is part of your mind's requirement, which your mind does not experience due to this modern age.

Since it is Gasyche mind you may experience floating in the air, experience of different smells, most of your foreground memories are of your childhood and you still feel yourself young who admires his mother a lot.

Hmmmm I’m not really understanding ur point. 

this is not a mental brain thing. 

As a psychic and a frequent astral projector I’m fully aware this isn’t just the brain in motion lol

25 minutes ago, Tabane said:

I’m not really understanding ur point. 

I think you just shared your experience, and not willing that you should not experience this, and do not want that you need to get rid of it.

My point is just to share it is as it is :)