Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Mystery woman" in Croatia

The Silver Shroud

18 minutes ago, acute said:

When I read this bit, I knew it wasn't Helen. :tsu:

Davin O'Dwyer on Twitter: "@GlennF Pugilist extraordinaire…“@KidCalavera:  Drunk Octopus wants to fight! http://t.co/Daa7dMxFnO”"

Kidding. I'm not drunk, I'm like this naturally. 

• Haha 7

12 hours ago, Helen of Annoy said:

Ripping off is something else, it's no robbery since we don't hold a gun to tourists' heads :D  

Seriously, with the exception of few really overpriced places, I'd say people think Croatia is actually quite affordable. 

And thank you for working in tourism, because that's actually hard and frustrating work while it's what fills up our state budget. We'd be dead without you. May your taxes are lower and tourists not missing :D 

That's very nice of you, thanks :)

• Like 2

Croatian police solve mystery of woman on rock with no memory

A woman rescued from a Croatian island with no memory of how she got there, where she came from or who she was, has been identified as a Slovakian former designer who had lived in the US and made jewellery for celebrities including Diana Ross.

MSN

• Like 1

It always disappoints me when these mysteries get resolved. They have a quite prosaic solution. I was hoping, if not for aliens, then for some mysterious occult organization that was performing rituals on this poor soul. Or maybe some distortion of space and time.

Edited by TrumanB

35 minutes ago, TrumanB said:

It always disappoints me when these mysteries get resolved. They have a quite prosaic solution. I was hoping, if not for aliens, then for some mysterious occult organization that was performing rituals on this poor soul. Or maybe some distortion of space and time.

Well, no one still knows what exactly happened. Only I don't feel it's right to keep guessing, because it could be - probably is - very personal. The sooner everyone forgets the whole incident, the better for the poor woman. 

But if you're looking for aliens, take a look at the island of Pag.  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pag_Triangle

And here's something you might like: 

• Thanks 1

Yes, I'm familiar with this case and have sympathies for Giuliano Marinković's work (he now dwells in Ireland if I'm correct).  Balkan UFO is also a cool channel. Unfortunately, no hard proof. They always miss to at least take a photo.

Edited by TrumanB
  • Like 1