Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Feather stuck to my window again

dream jo

2 hours ago, dream jo said:

I found another feather stuck to my window I did this time it was my back window here is a picture of it

27.JPG

Ok what does that mean? 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Ok what does that mean? 

That a bird lost a feather and the wind doth blow?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, moonman said:

Not surprising, that window looks dirty and sticky.

reminds me of the movie "My Cousin Vinny" when discussing the witness's trailer window..lol. Fantastic movie, and perfectly cast.

Can we have some clarity please?  Inside of outside?  Where is the window located?  As above what does this mean or least what does this mean to you?  

I think it is off family from heaven above 

Yes when loved ones i is near by feathers come by but that is the second one I have had come to a window

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, dream jo said:

Yes when loved ones i is near by feathers come by but that is the second one I have had come to a window

Thanks for the response and if that is part of your spiritual beliefs I think that's wonderful and really cool thanks for sharing this. I learned something new I have never heard before thanks for sharing this!:tu:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Thanks for the response and if that is part of your spiritual beliefs I think that's wonderful and really cool thanks for sharing this. I learned something new I have never heard before thanks for sharing this!:tu:

(quietly mentions that it's also molting season for some birds (before they fly to warmer spots for the winter.)  A lot of our birds have been looking raggety in the past month, but the new feathers are coming in nicely now.)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, dream jo said:

I think...

...feathers come off of birds.  Windows typically have condensation or moisture on them depending on the weather and temperature. 

The feather came off of a bird and stuck to the moisture on the glass.  That is all there is to it...except...that is not all there is to it!

I use to pick up feathers I would find here and there.  I called them my good luck feathers.  Every time I saw one I would think, Yes!  Good Luck Feather! 

4 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

What Manwon said  :yes:

...in reality ...it is nothing more than a feather in the wind sticking onto something temporarily.  But...that something wasn't a board on a barn in the middle of a pasture...it was on YOUR window.  So it is all about what it means to you!  As humans we get to personalize such things.  

Windows, like death, share two sides of our lives...the inside and the outside.    

Therefore: It is an adoration from you of Loved Ones who have passed.  Symbolic of a feather off of an Angel's Wing...just a reminder that there is a Love connection that remains even though they are gone.  It's beautiful really.  Feathers are special! :wub: 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, joc said:

I think...

...feathers come off of birds.  Windows typically have condensation or moisture on them depending on the weather and temperature. 

The feather came off of a bird and stuck to the moisture on the glass.  That is all there is to it...except...that is not all there is to it!

I use to pick up feathers I would find here and there.  I called them my good luck feathers.  Every time I saw one I would think, Yes!  Good Luck Feather! 

What Manwon said  :yes:

...in reality ...it is nothing more than a feather in the wind sticking onto something temporarily.  But...that something wasn't a board on a barn in the middle of a pasture...it was on YOUR window.  So it is all about what it means to you!  As humans we get to personalize such things.  

Windows, like death, share two sides of our lives...the inside and the outside.    

Therefore: It is an adoration from you of Loved Ones who have passed.  Symbolic of a feather off of an Angel's Wing...just a reminder that there is a Love connection that remains even though they are gone.  It's beautiful really.  Feathers are special! :wub: 

You know my friend it's amazing how something meaningless to one person can have great meaning to another's Spirituality and like you said that is really a beautiful thing. 

Thanks very much for your comments and for understanding the intent of my comments, by reading the comments above yours it appears some people just don't get it.:tu:

• Thanks 2

That's a big feather. Any birds like that live near you?

Any reason to think it is a sign or something noteworthy.

Edited by papageorge1

29 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

You know my friend it's amazing how something meaningless to one person can have great meaning to another's Spirituality and like you said that is really a beautiful thing. 

Thanks very much for your comments and for understanding the intent of my comments, by reading the comments above yours it appears some people just don't get it.:tu:

It is amazing.  It isn't a paranormal thing...it is a human thing.  Small insignificant moments can and do take on great importance in all of our lives.  What happens in our lives is not nearly as important as how we Think about what happens in our lives. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, joc said:

It is amazing.  It isn't a paranormal thing...it is a human thing.  Small insignificant moments can and do take on great importance in all of our lives.  What happens in our lives is not nearly as important as how we Think about what happens in our lives. 

Most people don't even realize that in some manner everyone has some form of personal spirituality. Unfortunately in most cases when they share it with others they are belittled or viewed as weird. When actually it's gift to those who are able to comprehend what the person is sharing. It's human nature to dismiss what we don't understand, wouldn't it be nice if people would just take a moment to listen to and consider what others are trying to say and share, just think what we all could learn from those experiences. 

Peace. :tu:

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

Most people don't even realize that in some manner everyone has some form of personal spirituality. Unfortunately in most cases when they share it with others they are belittled or viewed as weird. When actually it's gift to those who are able to comprehend what the person is sharing. It's human nature to dismiss what we don't understand, wouldn't it be nice if people would just take a moment to listen to and consider what others are trying to say and share, just think what we all could learn from those experiences. 

Peace. :tu:

I could go into great detail about how seeing 4444 on the side of a dumpster helped me become a national champion in Taekwondo...but I won't.

Remind me if you ever come to Dallas...

The world may be cut and dried...But our perceptions of the world...not so much.

• Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, joc said:

I could go into great detail about how seeing 4444 on the side of a dumpster helped me become a national champion in Taekwondo...but I won't.

Remind me if you ever come to Dallas...

The world may be cut and dried...But our perceptions of the world...not so much.

I agree with you that our personal perceptions of the world can change our lives, and I hope to make it to Dallas sometime. 

Thanks again for the offer!!:tu:

On 9/22/2021 at 6:23 PM, dream jo said:

I found another feather stuck to my window I did this time it was my back window here is a picture of it

27.JPG

And?

I mean theres nothing mysterious or paranormal about it

It means the pigeons are moulting out all the old summer feathers primary feathers are moulted one at a time

• 6 months later...

So what does that mean? Wind was blowing, blew feather against window, sticks becase dirtly sticky window? What is the point of this?

Edited by Hyperionxvii

• 1 month later...

've found a few more in unusual places I have but you don't expect it the find them and the beautiful places and then unusual places

I had a small on the other day and there was no it was in a house and no other turned up another feather turned up because my mum is it ok for a question I asked her but not drinks it I am not going to change it but I post not here because I want this thing to happen if it happens