Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will BLM Save the Nation From Vax Passport Mandates?

OverSword

A coworker sent me this right winged column wondering if the left has the courage to stand against itself in the fight to vaccinate those who don't want to be vaccinated:

Get the vaccination or you can’t go to the gym, see a movie, eat at a restaurant, or work at any of the above to feed your family.

The one factor de Blasio and the rest of the leftists seem to have missed, or ignored, is that black folks, not “white supremacists” in MAGA hats, are leading the charge away from the vaccination.

As PJ Media’s own Stacey Lennox reported, black folks are some of the least likely to get vaccinated. Yet they appear to be the most likely to fight back against the vaccine passport mandate, literally.

Three black women from Texas recently attacked an Asian hostess at New York City’s “Carmine’s” restaurant over a vaccine passport disagreement. Whereas I think there is nothing more entertaining than watching the left eat one another, this is an especially tasty problem for the libs as it involves potential Asian hate, black rights, and the left’s burning desire to see everyone vaccinated. But wait, there’s more! Now BLM is involved, and this time they are targeting the Democrats’ vaccine passports.

Link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

@Michelle It seems your thread was deleted. 

It won't matter. The cowards that have spewed hatred at anyone they perceive as a Republican anti-vaxxer wouldn't dare risk being called a racist. They'd just make excuses justifying blacks not getting the vaccine.

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 8

If anyone has a problem with your source...

Black Lives Matter of Greater New York leader blasts vaccine mandates as racist and disrespectful

Black Lives Matter activists have turned on New York City's leadership over what they claim are racist COVID-19 vaccine requirements.

Mayor Bill De Blasio has aggressively pushed a "vaccine passport" system that bars entry to restaurants, gyms, and other public places without proof of COVID-19 inoculation. But with black residents lagging the overall population in vaccinations, the rules are disproportionately affecting a minority group usually in step with Democratic policies. The schism came to a head on Monday, when Black Lives Matter of Greater New York launched a protest outside a restaurant where enforcement of the policy sparked a melee.

cont...

https://www.yahoo.com/now/black-lives-matter-greater-york-200600400.html

• Like 5

49 minutes ago, Michelle said:

It won't matter. The cowards that have spewed hatred at anyone they perceive as a Republican anti-vaxxer wouldn't dare risk being called a racist. They'd just make excuses justifying blacks not getting the vaccine.

They have done that on here already.    They think only black people are allowed to distrust the government.  :no:

• Like 7

It takes mere minutes of surface level research to determine that minorities are by far the least vaccinated group. Any one who blames "white supremist Trump supporters" immediately outs themselves as nothing but a parrot. A mindless drone consuming anything and everything a talking head puts in front of them.

Now enjoy the bittersweet mental gymnastics they'll perform to explain why illegals and minorities don't need the vax but you should be fired from your job for not taking it. Refusing to internally address two conflicting ideas is a sign of effective brainwashing. 

"War is really peace"
"Freedom is actually slavery"
"We need to protect the vaccinated from the unvaccinated because the vaccine works"

Reminder that you aren't considered "fully vaccinated" unless you have had two shots more than 14 days ago. Ergo, people with one shot or two shots as of a week ago are also among the "unvaccinated". Keep that in mind when they talk about another overwhelmed ICU.

• Like 7

12 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

Now enjoy the bittersweet mental gymnastics they'll perform to explain why illegals and minorities don't need the vax but you should be fired from your job for not taking it. Refusing to internally address two conflicting ideas is a sign of effective brainwashing. 

It's really quite clear. These people do not view brown people as capable. They are somehow lesser than white and or Asian people and cannot be held to the same ("white supremist") standards.

It's literally the position of the KKK in the 60's

• Like 8

17 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

It's really quite clear. These people do not view brown people as capable. They are somehow lesser than white and or Asian people and cannot be held to the same ("white supremist") standards.

and they keep proving them right since 60s

22 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Rush used to call that the soft bigotry of low expectations and its true. 

• Like 4

9 hours ago, aztek said:

and they keep proving them right since 60s

Surely (as the saying goes) Not All  of these people are proving them right. Just a sizable chunk.

I had a conversation about this with a close family member. I basically asked why governments and institutions don't hold minorities to the same standard as white and asian people.

He told me a few stories which might make me challenge my belief in extreme freedoms for everyone. He runs a warehouse for a international company and deals with low wage minorities from one particular ethnic group. He said that some of his employees are not capable of living without external help. One case I will always remember is an employee who was arrested at work. He had burned his young baby while showering with them which required hospitalization. This was not the first time he had burned his baby in the shower.

Now, i have a few kids. This story broke my heart. Even when my sister was born when i was 7 i learned how to test water for babies to bath. But i grew up in a family unit.