Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

CIA team reports Havana Syndrome symptoms

UM-Bot

What makes this particular case so disturbing is that the trip itself was very secretive and only a few individuals at the CIA would have been aware of Burns' private schedule.

I wonder if it's not a foreign agency doing this, but rather an insider trying to steer ops of policy a certain direction?

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

I wonder if it's not a foreign agency doing this, but rather an insider trying to steer ops of policy a certain direction?

At this point, a mole, operating deep inside any of our agencies wouldn't surprise me in the least.  

7 minutes ago, and then said:

At this point, a mole, operating deep inside any of our agencies wouldn't surprise me in the least.  

Who says mole?  Although of course there always is.  But I'm thinking more of a control monger

Isn't the point that microwave weapons are all of a sudden being called official when before it was being designated to crazy?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It's not exactly rocket science to detect microwaves, at any frequency... and the symptoms are common and causable in other ways.

In summary, if they haven't detected it, either they are not putting in much effort, or are incompetent, or there is nothing to detect and there is another cause, eg poisoning, psychosomatics, stress, metoo, ... :)   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

It's not exactly rocket science to detect microwaves, at any frequency... and the symptoms are common and causable in other ways.

In summary, if they haven't detected it, either they are not putting in much effort, or are incompetent, or there is nothing to detect and there is another cause, eg poisoning, psychosomatics, stress, metoo, ... :)   

Do they have microwave detectors set up?

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

Do they have microwave detectors set up?

You can carry one in your pocket.  A basic one is <$50, or for a much wider range detection for not only microwaves but other radiation and EMFs, maybe $150 and upwards...  They'd spend more than that on lunch..

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

CNN reporting for the MIC, right?

Que?

If you are questioning why I mentioned microwaves, search on Havana Syndrome wherever you like, and note that apart from pretty much all media, even some science agencies have made that suggestion.  Virtually everywhere it is discussed, microwaves or directed energy is raised as 'likely possibilities'.  But if you re-read what I posted, is it not clear that I don't think it has anything to do with EMFs or microwaves or directed energy...?

1 minute ago, ChrLzs said:

Que?

If you are questioning why I mentioned microwaves, search on Havana Syndrome wherever you like, and note that apart from pretty much all media, even some science agencies have made that suggestion.  Virtually everywhere it is discussed, microwaves or directed energy is raised as 'likely possibilities'.  But if you re-read what I posted, is it not clear that I don't think it has anything to do with EMFs or microwaves or directed energy...?

MIC = Military Industrial Complex.

Why all of a sudden is the much-maligned CNN a credible source?

It's satire.

I don't buy any of this cia bs,probably the cia trying to get more funding or just plain old deception.so they run to the press with reports of exotic directed energy weapons being used against their operatives that make them feel tired or gives them a headache.

If someone wants to make them feel sick theres plenty of easier ways to do it.

• Like 1