Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Navy Surgeon sounds the alarm

Buzz_Light_Year

sounds the alarm for what?   no intro by you about why you post the video?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

It's in the Covid section I'm sure you can figure it out. :rolleyes:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Is it about Ivermectin or mutation or some other miracle cure gone wrong?  :rolleyes:

46 minutes ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

So, Buzz, I gave up on you and decided to click anyway.   

The question I have to ask is why is she quoting VAERS numbers?   The military should have their own numbers that would be more reputable data than VAERS.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Here we go again with another medical professional who "sounds the alarm" with unsubstantiated assertions.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

Well, same woman, different story about who she is.  Is she a Navy doctor or private practice???   And what does "Stop Medical Apartheid" refer to?   

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Here we go again with another medical professional who "sounds the alarm" with unsubstantiated assertions.

Yeah, this one can't even make up her mind where her experience is.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

Yeah, this one can't even make up her mind where her experience is.

I'm just getting sick of seeing the same hyperbolized headlines: "Whistleblower sounds alarm", "<insert irrelevant medical professional> sounds the alarm"...

I don't give two ****s about the alarm being sounded if they don't have any substantial evidence to support their claims. How about some studies instead of discourse? Less talk, more studies, please. IMO.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

No alarms needed.  If we already took it, we are goners anyway.  If we didn't  I suppose we can use this for justification, but it is feeble.  I had a boss once who used to say, "Pick an excuse.  Any one will do."

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

why would you wear a labcoat to do this? lol

LOOK HOW MUCH OF A DOCTOR I AM 

who is this person? the alarm is that they're giving no information at all. where are the numbers coming from? very suspect, the entire thing, why blindly believe this? always someone with an agenda, on both sides. sheesh 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

‘There we’re only 20 deaths of all the active duty in 2020 for COVID. 
All the services put together.’

‘We’ve already had tumors and we’ve had 80 cases of myocarditis’

‘Myocarditis Has a significant 5 year mortality rate of I think it’s 66%, so with the vaccine program we have ostensibly killed more of our young active duty people than COVID did.’

Well it kinda depends on how many would have died in 5 years if none were vaccinated…

I feel like she is being very misleading, the way she is presenting statistics.

It needs to be taken with a grain of salt and in context. Eg.

Myocarditis Following Immunization With mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines in Members of the US Military - June 29, 2021

Finally, it is important to frame concerns about potential vaccine-associated myocarditis within the context of the current pandemic. Infection with SARS-CoV-2 is a clear cause of serious cardiac injury in many patients.11 The mechanism of injury may be direct infection, an immune-mediated response, or a combination of direct or indirect effects. Prevalence of cardiac injury may be as high as 60% in seriously ill patients. Notably, nearly 1% of highly fit athletes with mild COVID-19 infection have evidence of myocarditis on cMRI.12,13 Given that COVID-19 vaccines are remarkably effective at preventing infection, any risk of rare adverse events following immunization must be carefully weighed against the very substantial benefit of vaccination.

Edit: I had my first Pfizer last night, so if I experience any side effects, I’ll let you know. 10 hours later and it only feels like a small bruise.

I don’t think I’m autistic yet, but time will tell…

Common, less common and rare side effects here: After your Comirnaty (Pfizer) COVID-19 vaccination

Edited by Timothy
Edit.
  • Like 2

Thanks for the clip Buzz.

At least the military are recording these adverse effects which is more than what some hospitals are doing. 

3 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

The question I have to ask is why is she quoting VAERS numbers?   The military should have their own numbers that would be more reputable data than VAERS.

Wouldn't they be exactly the same? If the military are recording reactions to the vaccine they are required to report all reactions to VAERS. Seems like the best place to collate all the information anyway.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Buzz_Light_Year said:

Well... there's another service member gone for political causes.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

Thanks for the clip Buzz.

At least the military are recording these adverse effects which is more than what some hospitals are doing. 

Wouldn't they be exactly the same? If the military are recording reactions to the vaccine they are required to report all reactions to VAERS. Seems like the best place to collate all the information anyway.

I've posted data from VAERS and been mocked because those who won't allow ANY questioning of their beliefs find it soothing to simply mock and dismiss.  FTR, I don't GIVE A DAMN how many of them believe it or die from the vaccines, FTM.  That's THEIR choice and all I ask is the ability to have the same freedom.  Too many of them seem unable to allow that though...  

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

:D If you guys could just try a little harder in putting more people off of getting covid vaccines, maybe, just maybe all of you might succeed in slowing down the covid vaccines rates. But as it stands now, it will probably get to 60% vaccination rates within in the next month. But do keep trying guys. :rolleyes: 

Edited by Katniss
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, and then said:

I've posted data from VAERS and been mocked

Probably because of the following disclaimer, as @Liquid Gardens mentioned in another thread:

VAERS accepts reports of adverse events and reactions that occur following vaccination. Healthcare providers, vaccine manufacturers, and the public can submit reports to the system. While very important in monitoring vaccine safety, VAERS reports alone cannot be used to determine if a vaccine caused or contributed to an adverse event or illness. The reports may contain information that is incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental, or unverifiable. In large part, reports to VAERS are voluntary, which means they are subject to biases. This creates specific limitations on how the data can be used scientifically. Data from VAERS reports should always be interpreted with these limitations in mind.

The strengths of VAERS are that it is national in scope and can quickly provide an early warning of a safety problem with a vaccine. As part of CDC and FDA’s multi-system approach to post-licensure vaccine safety monitoring, VAERS is designed to rapidly detect unusual or unexpected patterns of adverse events, also known as “safety signals.” If a safety signal is found in VAERS, further studies can be done in safety systems such as the CDC’s Vaccine Safety Datalink (VSD) or the Clinical Immunization Safety Assessment (CISA) project. These systems do not have the same scientific limitations as VAERS, and can better assess health risks and possible connections between adverse events and a vaccine.

Key considerations and limitations of VAERS data:

• Vaccine providers are encouraged to report any clinically significant health problem following vaccination to VAERS, whether or not they believe the vaccine was the cause.
  • Reports may include incomplete, inaccurate, coincidental and unverified information. 
  • The number of reports alone cannot be interpreted or used to reach conclusions about the existence, severity, frequency, or rates of problems associated with vaccines.
  • VAERS data is limited to vaccine adverse event reports received between 1990 and the most recent date for which data are available.
  • VAERS data do not represent all known safety information for a vaccine and should be interpreted in the context of other scientific information.

VAERS data available to the public include only the initial report data to VAERS. Updated data which contains data from medical records and corrections reported during follow up are used by the government for analysis. However, for numerous reasons including data consistency, these amended data are not available to the public.

Source: https://vaers.hhs.gov/data.html

Some dude even posted an article about how he submitted a VAERS incident indicating that the vaccine turned him into The Hulk, and the only reason that it was removed was because he agreed to let them delete it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Some dude even posted an article about how he submitted a VAERS incident indicating that the vaccine turned him into The Hulk, and the only reason that it was removed was because he agreed to let them delete it.

Ha-ha! I make a joke sometimes about my vaccination turning me into a zombie nurse, but that's the best joke I've read yet. Or was he joking? :blink:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Some dude even posted an article about how he submitted a VAERS incident indicating that the vaccine turned him into The Hulk

:lol:

10 hours ago, and then said:

I've posted data from VAERS and been mocked because those who won't allow ANY questioning of their beliefs find it soothing to simply mock and dismiss.

You were not 'simply dismissed', you were told why you were dismissed.  You've been notified multiple times about VAERS unreliability, and you don't even attempt to counter that because you cannot or don't care.  That's why you get dismissed.

10 hours ago, and then said:

FTR, I don't GIVE A DAMN how many of them believe it or die from the vaccines, FTM.  That's THEIR choice and all I ask is the ability to have the same freedom.  Too many of them seem unable to allow that though... 

Hahaha, unable to allow you the ability to have the same freedom to what? What are you being so snowflakey about?  No one is 'not allowing' you to be believe or choose whatever you want.  You state your disagreement with stuff other people believe here all the time, why are you having a fit about people doing the same to you?

• Like 1

Actually looked up VAERS to see how many reports of swollen testicles there were (Nicki Minaj). Takes some getting through, you could probably find reports of pink elephants. Sorting the signal from the noise there would be difficult.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Buzz_Light_Year I should have figured there was no explanation of why the video was posted since it was just made up crap.

Edited by Desertrat56

17 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Buzz_Light_Year Turns out she was Not a Navy Surgeon.   Duh!

Edited by Desertrat56

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

@Buzz_Light_Year Turns out she was Not a Navy Surgeon.   Duh!

It's her claim she was a Navy Surgeon not mine. Furthermore please post whatever information you have to dispute her claim.

• Like 1