Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sammy Hagar claims he was abducted by aliens

Eldorado

During a recent interview promoting his upcoming Las Vegas residency and new Sammy Beach Bar Cocktail Company, Sammy Hagar was asked about his claim that he was abducted by aliens.

Hagar wrote about the incident in his book and seemed more than happy to discuss, going into great detail about the experience.

“You know, everybody that’s ever asked me about that and expects me to try to backpedal. 100% happened. Four o’clock in the morning, pitch black, dead sleep. I felt like I was being programmed,” said Hagar.

Full story at MSN

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Well... that WOULD explain a lot...

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

nice way to stay relevant while ruining any legitimacy you had 

He's been saying that since I was a kid.  There are a ton of musicians and actors that claim UFO experiences.  Ray Davies and Jimi Hendrix come to mind right off the bat. Here is more  https://bestlifeonline.com/celebrities-ufos/

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, OverSword said:

He's been saying that since I was a kid.  There are a ton of musicians and actors that claim UFO experiences.  Ray Davies and Jimi Hendrix come to mind right off the bat. Here is more  https://bestlifeonline.com/celebrities-ufos/

but you know, if I was an alien, I would definitely abduct Jimi Hendrix and a few others to figure out what the hell is going on with them lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I also remember the story about Jimi, I have often wondered if it had anything to with Purple Haze!!!,:D

Great post thanks for bring back the memories my friend!:tu:

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

During a recent interview promoting his upcoming Las Vegas residency and new Sammy Beach Bar Cocktail Company, Sammy Hagar was asked about his claim that he was abducted by aliens.

Hagar wrote about the incident in his book and seemed more than happy to discuss, going into great detail about the experience.

“You know, everybody that’s ever asked me about that and expects me to try to backpedal. 100% happened. Four o’clock in the morning, pitch black, dead sleep. I felt like I was being programmed,” said Hagar.

Full story at MSN

Two words explain this phenomenon Psychedelic Drugs!:lol:

• Like 2

Papameter Reading

55% Abducted      35%  Imagination      10% Hoax

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I also remember the story about Jimi, I have often wondered if it had anything to with Purple Haze!!!,:D

Great post thanks for bring back the memories my friend!:tu:

'purple haze' was just a name for some acid that was going around at the time. and Jimi would soak his headbands in LSD, apparently

you don't play that kind of music sober, that's for damn sure 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

'purple haze' was just a name for some acid that was going around at the time. and Jimi would soak his headbands in LSD, apparently

you don't play that kind of music sober, that's for damn sure 

I never heard the story about Jimi soaking his headbands in LSD, but anything is possible. The reference I made to Purple Haze was a song Jimi wrote that was on the Jimi Hendrix Experience (Are you Experienced Album). As far as Purple Haze is concerned it was a specific type of LSD, similar to Purple Microdot and when taken true Purple Haze would give the world a Purplish Tint, that's all I am going to say about this subject!:wacko::D

6 minutes ago, Manwon Lender said:

I never heard the story about Jimi soaking his headbands in LSD, but anything is possible. The reference I made to Purple Haze was a song Jimi wrote that was on the Jimi Hendrix Experience (Are you Experienced Album). As far as Purple Haze is concerned it was a specific type of LSD, similar to Purple Microdot and when taken true Purple Haze would give the world a Purplish Tint, that's all I am going to say about this subject!:wacko::D

yes, I've heard the same of a particular LSD. people often ascribe it to a more purple version of a "Haze" landrace cannabis strain, which also exists, but just wanted to clarify that Purple Haze was in fact referring to a version of lysergic acid, and not pot, like some think 

Edited by HandsomeGorilla
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, HandsomeGorilla said:

yes, I've heard the same of a particular LSD. people often ascribe it to a more purple version of a "Haze" landrace cannabis strain, which also exists, but just wanted to clarify that Purple Haze was in fact referring to a version of lysergic acid, and not pot, like some think 

My friend I grew up during the cultural revolution there were many varieties of LSD in those days, Window Pane, Orange Sunshine, Red Sky and many others and I am certain Jimi most likely Experienced most if not all of them.

Take Care my friend!:tu:

He was abducted while he kissed the sky.

You can ask Lucy, the chick with all the diamonds.
But don't ask Prince, or it's gonna start raining.

• Thanks 1

So many things can get you high
I'm gonna try 'em all just once before I die

Lyrics like that don't help support your case.

That's from his hit "There's only one way to get abducted."

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7

Ronnie Montrose picked him up and threw him into the van after he freaked out.  He put the seatbelt on him and turned on the radio.  That was pretty much...the abduction.

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, joc said:

Ronnie Montrose picked him up and threw him into the van after he freaked out.  He put the seatbelt on him and turned on the radio.  That was pretty much...the abduction.

Was he driving a 65 pimped out chevy van.:lol:

• Haha 3

Interesting that the aliens always bring earthlings back, instead of keeping them.

• Like 6

18 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

My friend I grew up during the cultural revolution there were many varieties of LSD in those days, Window Pane, Orange Sunshine, Red Sky and many others and I am certain Jimi most likely Experienced most if not all of them.

Take Care my friend!:tu:

Orange Barrel,  Sunshine,  Micro-dot,  Yellow Sunshine,  L-25, <(clean! on chewable vitamin C tablets.. .so I've heard)  ^_^        I'll be honest,  I did try it  400 times  or so.

Edited by lightly
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, zep73 said:

He was abducted while he kissed the sky.

You can ask Lucy, the chick with all the diamonds.
But don't ask Prince, or it's gonna start raining.

Well if your really board you can go ask Alice, because I think she knows!:D 

I was watching a documentary on the Prince the other day, I knew passed away but I didn't realize it was a Narcotic over dose. No matter what people say about the guy, he was actually dam good guitar player, at the memorial concert for George Harrison me made a guest appearance and he burned it up during the song My Guitar Gently Weeps. 

Take Care my friend:tu:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, lightly said:

Interesting that the aliens always bring earthlings back, instead of keeping them.

I know right?!  I always thought they ate them.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Manwon Lender said:

Well if your really board you can go ask Alice, because I think she knows!:D 

I was watching a documentary on the Prince the other day, I knew passed away but I didn't realize it was a Narcotic over dose. No matter what people say about the guy, he was actually dam good guitar player, at the memorial concert for George Harrison me made a guest appearance and he burned it up during the song My Guitar Gently Weeps. 

Take Care my friend:tu:

Someone interviewing Eric Clapton once asked him...How does it feel to be God on Guitar?   Eric replied, I don't know you'll have to ask Prince!   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, joc said:

I know right?!  I always thought they ate them.

They actually bring them back because they can only be probed so many times before it becomes to sloppy!:alien:

• Haha 2