Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Mike Flynn says salad dressing being infused with vaccine

jeceris

Michael Flynn, the former national security advisor under Donald Trump, claimed during an appearance on a conservative radio program that COVID vaccines were being added to salad dressing.

Flynn was speaking to Clay Clark, conservative radio host of “The Thrivetime Show”, and Andrew Sorchini, a precious metals dealer in Beverly Hills.

“Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it’s — and I’m thinking to myself, this is the ‘bizarro world,’ right? This is definitely the ‘bizarro world,’” said Flynn.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/michael-flynn-claims-salad-dressing-is-being-infused-with-covid-vaccine/ar-AAOKpRF?li=AAggNb9

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

:huh: I mean , it's not like Ketchup or mustard or steak sauce , or something , but it's salad dressing yet.

Edited by razman

Why not just add it to flavored water?  Couldn't vinegar do funky things to some additives?

Silly accusation

Edited by glorybebe

The article linked to

https://nationalpost.com/news/edible-vaccines-scientists-studying-potential-of-leafy-greens-as-homegrown-mrna-factories

Honestly, nothing our government does would surprise me.It's a contest on how low can you go.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jeceris said:

Michael Flynn, the former national security advisor under Donald Trump, claimed during an appearance on a conservative radio program that COVID vaccines were being added to salad dressing.

Flynn was speaking to Clay Clark, conservative radio host of “The Thrivetime Show”, and Andrew Sorchini, a precious metals dealer in Beverly Hills.

“Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing. Have you seen this? I mean it’s — and I’m thinking to myself, this is the ‘bizarro world,’ right? This is definitely the ‘bizarro world,’” said Flynn.

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/michael-flynn-claims-salad-dressing-is-being-infused-with-covid-vaccine/ar-AAOKpRF?li=AAggNb9

They should find a way to spread the vaccine via 5G. Wasn't that how the virus was claimed to be be spreading at one stage? :lol:

Strange world indeed and quickly getting stranger. A "brave new world" too in many ways.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:

Sounds so typical of Trump's Presidency.

Surround yourself with the best and brightest conspiracy theorist.

As far as, adding the vaccine to something I would not surprised at all if the Flu Shoot everyone gets this year has a little something extra added to it. That's the way to kill two birds with a single stone and no one would ever know it happened.:yes:

53 minutes ago, Horta said:

They should find a way to spread the vaccine via 5G. Wasn't that how the virus was claimed to be be spreading at one stage? :lol:

Strange world indeed and quickly getting stranger. A "brave new world" too in many ways.

• Like 2

Sure! Everyone. But Ranch!! ??   It's the worst dressing ever!! It tastes like Caesar dressing left in the sun too long.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, jeceris said:

Doesn’t he know that you don't win friends with salad.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, jeceris said:

8 hours ago, jeceris said:

“Somebody sent me a thing this morning where they’re talking about putting the vaccine in salad dressing.”

The article twists Mr. Flynn’s words. He didn’t claim that the vaccine was being added to salad dressing. He said it was being talked about

Edited by simplybill

While debate is of course welcome and encouraged on this forum, I think it's time to take a firmer stance against obvious nonsense when it comes to coronavirus/vaccine claims.

We don't want this section of the forums to become overrun with false claims and conspiracy rhetoric.

Closed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was locked