Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Leaked documents show Cyber Ninjas' audit in Arizona validates Joe Biden's presidential win

Vorg

• The group behind Arizona's election audit, Cyber Ninjas, is expected to release its findings on Friday.
  • Insider obtained a copy of the audit report. It validates Biden's victory in Maricopa County.
  • The report shows that Trump actually lost 261 votes in the audit's tally.
  • See more stories on Insider's business page.

After months of toiling away in secret, Arizona's election audit has come to a close. Cyber Ninjas, the group leading the audit, is set to announce its findings on Friday and Insider obtained a draft copy of the audit results. They show no significant discrepancies between the official Maricopa County tally and Cyber Ninjas' recount.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I wonder what Trumps response will be. "I graciously accept the results and thank Cyber Ninjas for conducting a thorough and complete audit", or something along the lines of, "It's a coverup, fraud, sham, the were paid off..etc..etc...etc..."

This should put a nail in the "rigged and stolen" election, but with Trump it will never end.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, South Alabam said:
  • The group behind Arizona's election audit, Cyber Ninjas, is expected to release its findings on Friday.
  • Insider obtained a copy of the audit report. It validates Biden's victory in Maricopa County.

After months of toiling away in secret, Arizona's election audit has come to a close. Cyber Ninjas, the group leading the audit, is set to announce its findings on Friday and Insider obtained a draft copy of the audit results. They show no significant discrepancies between the official Maricopa County tally and Cyber Ninjas' recount.

Forgot link Leaked documents show Cyber Ninjas' audit in Arizona validates Joe Biden's presidential win over Trump (msn.com)

• Like 1

Good for Joe. I predicted Joe would win if they ran him, and he did. Its just a shame he's getting so old so quick.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Yes but that draft report will have been shown to Trump's people.

when it comes out as a final paper it will read "Trump lost election because 261million trump votes were not counted in Maricopa County"

B) 

• Like 1

I still expect them to say thing like: "There was no proof that the ballots weren't made from bamboo", "Without a door to door check of how everyone voted, we will never know how the voters truly voted.", and "They wouldn't give us access to routers so we can't tell if the Chinese hacked the voting machines or not."

• Like 3

Well, I’m glad we can finally swear-in a new president and put the whole 2020 election behind us. Certainly there are more important matters at hand to deal with, 

Anyway, I’m not so sure the Democrats are going to be willing to accept this report. Perhaps, some of you in your zeal to juice the Orange Man have forgotten that “Cyber Ninjas” are an untrustworthy bunch of nobody grifters conducting a sham of an audit? Or at least that was what the left was saying until like 2 days ago…..

Cyber Ninjas' 2020 allegations are 'not worth the paper they're printed on,' says Arizona's top elections official

https://news.yahoo.com/cyber-ninjas-2020-allegations-not-215104501.html

The Cyber Ninjas’ Real Finding: Other States Can Run Sham Audits, Too

Report or no report, the Arizona audit provides a model for MAGA.

https://www.thebulwark.com/the-cyber-ninjas-real-finding-other-states-can-run-sham-audits-too/

Experts or ‘grifters’? Little-known Cyber Ninjas runs Arizona audit

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/431408-experts-or-grifters-little-known-cyber-ninjas-runs-arizona-audit/

What's Wrong With Arizona's 2020 Audit? A Lot, Experts Say

A cybersecurity firm plucked from relative obscurity to conduct an unprecedented review of ballots in Arizona’s largest country is readying to present its findings to Republican lawmakers.

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-08-22/whats-wrong-with-arizonas-2020-audit-a-lot-experts-say

Did Cyber Ninjas Botch Another Recount Attempt?

https://www.laprogressive.com/did-cyber-ninjas-botch/

Arizona's sham 'audit' report due to GOP-led state Senate on Monday

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/22/politics/arizona-audit-report/index.html

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

Well, I’m glad we can finally swear-in a new president and put the whole 2020 election behind us. Certainly there are more important matters at hand to deal with, 

Anyway, I’m not so sure the Democrats are going to be willing to accept this report. Perhaps, some of you in your zeal to juice the Orange Man have forgotten that “Cyber Ninjas” are an untrustworthy bunch of nobody grifters conducting a sham of an audit? Or at least that was what the left was saying until like 2 days ago…..

Exactly, when the guys who specifically went in trying to mangle the **** out of the data to find some way to claim Trump won can't do it with all their biases cannot make it look like he won, it's time to just /stop/ with all the audits. Also time for Trump to get a felony conviction so he can't run again and his name is even more stained then it was before, but I'll take what wins I can get until he strokes out. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

I agree.

Maybe republican legislatures will stop wasting time (and taxpayer money) doing audits. Like with OP. This was a republican led effort.

The joke of it all is that after the audit the Dems literally had to go to court to get the audit records released. Because the republican controlled state senate wouldn't release any info. 

https://apnews.com/article/elections-arizona-phoenix-election-recounts-arizona-supreme-court-632b0570a3d1198be213de7dc8fccd93

Edited by spartan max2

2 hours ago, el midgetron said:

https://news.yahoo.com/cyber-ninjas-2020-allegations-not-215104501.html

https://www.thebulwark.com/the-cyber-ninjas-real-finding-other-states-can-run-sham-audits-too/

https://floridapolitics.com/archives/431408-experts-or-grifters-little-known-cyber-ninjas-runs-arizona-audit/

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-08-22/whats-wrong-with-arizonas-2020-audit-a-lot-experts-say

https://www.laprogressive.com/did-cyber-ninjas-botch/

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/22/politics/arizona-audit-report/index.html

Yip even a dodgy sham audit couldn't find evidence to support the 'election stolen' conspiracy - but don't worry the report will invent whole bunch of new conspiracy theories so as to attempt to appease Mr Trump and string along those who so wish to be. Doubtless these will be as watertight as the kraken variety. 

Oh by the way I hear Mr trump has requested an audit in Texas, a state he won!  Trump pressures Texas into launching election audit despite $6million Arizona one proving decisive Biden win | The Independent

and Texas is doing an audit - idiots. 

Edited by RAyMO

if you have to keep proving it years later, it is a clear sign, the elections were stolen.  have not seen any innocent party prove their innocence for years, even thou no one really asked them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, South Alabam said:

I wonder what Trumps response will be. "I graciously accept the results and thank Cyber Ninjas for conducting a thorough and complete audit", or something along the lines of, "It's a coverup, fraud, sham, the were paid off..etc..etc...etc..."

This should put a nail in the "rigged and stolen" election, but with Trump it will never end.

AND RIGHT ON QUE:

Former President Donald Trump walked back a statement praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after their "audit" of the state's election results confirmed that Joe Biden won in the general election.

"However, the Fake News Media is already trying to 'call it' again for Biden before actually looking at the facts-just like they did in November!" the statement continued, adding that the sham audit "uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"

In fact, the Cyber Ninjas audit concluded that the group's recount of ballots cast in Arizona in the 2020 election had "no substantial differences" from the certified tallies.

Trump walks back statement praising 'highly respected' GOP auditors after they confirmed that Biden won Arizona (msn.com)

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

if you have to keep proving it years later, it is a clear sign, the elections were stolen.  have not seen any innocent party prove their innocence for years, even thou no one really asked them. 

The only one claiming it is Joseph Goebbels Donald Trump.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

AND RIGHT ON QUE:

Former President Donald Trump walked back a statement praising a group of "highly respected auditors" in Arizona after their "audit" of the state's election results confirmed that Joe Biden won in the general election.

"However, the Fake News Media is already trying to 'call it' again for Biden before actually looking at the facts-just like they did in November!" the statement continued, adding that the sham audit "uncovered significant and undeniable evidence of FRAUD!"

In fact, the Cyber Ninjas audit concluded that the group's recount of ballots cast in Arizona in the 2020 election had "no substantial differences" from the certified tallies.

Trump walks back statement praising 'highly respected' GOP auditors after they confirmed that Biden won Arizona (msn.com)

Poor old Trumpie. ^_^

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

Welcome to the US. You have to prove someone is guilty. That a crime was committed. 

Its not on the innocent to prove they didn't commit a crime 

22 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

AND RIGHT ON QUE:

How is Trump any worse than the left here? Both switched their stance on the audit based on their political position. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

:lol:

ARROURA.png

Edited by Shooter McGavin

32 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

\

Its not on the innocent to prove they didn't commit a crime 

exactly it is not,  so why do dems keep doing it years later when they feel they are 100% innocent??? maybe cuz they know they are not?

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, aztek said:

exactly it is not,  so why do dems keep doing it years later when they feel they are 100% innocent??? maybe cuz they know they are not?

? What are you talking about even.

The republican legislatures are the ones that decided to pay for an audit. To try and prove fraud.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

? What are you talking about even.

The republican legislatures are the ones that decided to pay for an audit. To try and prove fraud.

well then let republicans prove it, yet i see libs defend the election way more than actual republican administration claimed fraud, libs are way too defensive, and it is a huge red flag.

btw how do you see them proving it?? i would assume it would be in court, right? but how can they prove when cases are simply thrown out before they are even  heard????   that makes me 100% sure libs are covering up fraud 

Edited by aztek
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, aztek said:

well then let republicans prove it, yet i see libs defend the election way more than actual republican administration claimed fraud, libs are way too defensive, and it is a huge red flag.

You see "libs defend it". By calling the audits dumb you mean? Lol.

Meanwhile Republicans keep wasting tax payer money to do yet another useless audit. 

People like Cyber Ninjas will happily keep taking a fat paycheck for this malarkey. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

You see "libs defend it". By calling the audits dumb you mean? Lol.

Meanwhile Republicans keep wasting tax payer money to do yet another useless audit. 

People like Cyber Ninjas will happily keep taking a fat paycheck for this malarkey. 

LMOA, sure,  you forgot 2 years long Russian collusion investigation, as well as  investigation  "if trump cheated on taxes".  that is still ongoing

libs are fraud plain and simple, and clear and present danger to American public. go ahead prove me wrong

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, aztek said:

LMOA, sure,  you forgot 2 years long Russian collusion investigation, as well as  investigation  "if trump cheated on taxes".  that is still ongoing

libs are fraud plain and simple, and clear and present danger to American public. go ahead prove me wrong

Democrats trying to impeach Trump = the election was fake :-*.

Well alright then.