Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

OAN quickly changes tack

ChrLzs

Funniest thing so far about the Maricopa results debacle is that initially, OAN (Trump's former? fave news service) posted an article titled, and I quote "Trump-backed Arizona election review reaffirms Biden win".  Here's the link - but wait, it now gives a 404 error..

Hmmm.  You see, OAN quickly removed that original page and any link to it.  They almost got away with it, but sadly for OAN, it was cached by Google - click here to see it.... :D .

(Note that if that gets taken down, I've also taken a copy of the page...) 

So, do they have a rogue employee ('Nathan Layne') who didn't toe the line?  Or did they get a phone call from the orange idiot?

For laughs, here's their newly renamed and replaced article: Maricopa County Audit Hearing Takes Place In Ariz. - it's worth a read for the hysterically funny spin, and the fact you will find absolutely no mention of the actual result and final statistics (Biden won by even more votes...).

And in case you think the items they raised as concerns are relevant and would have changed the result...  Why didn't they say that, or recommend a fresh election?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Thanks ChrLzs,  I'm glad to hear rhe results. .and hope the claims of a stolen election will now quiet down.  But, maybe that's too much to hope for ,when nearly 80% of republicans believe king doofus was wrongfully dethroned.

• Like 1

Trumpsters aren't convinced and they will never be convinced. The fact that there were errors in the report is enough to keep their narrative going. Now they are saying since said errors were "discovered", the presidential election needs to be decertified.

Edited by Shooter McGavin
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Funniest thing so far about the Maricopa results debacle is that initially, OAN (Trump's former? fave news service) posted an article titled, and I quote "Trump-backed Arizona election review reaffirms Biden win".  Here's the link - but wait, it now gives a 404 error..

Hmmm.  You see, OAN quickly removed that original page and any link to it.  They almost got away with it, but sadly for OAN, it was cached by Google - click here to see it.... :D .

(Note that if that gets taken down, I've also taken a copy of the page...) 

So, do they have a rogue employee ('Nathan Layne') who didn't toe the line?  Or did they get a phone call from the orange idiot?

For laughs, here's their newly renamed and replaced article: Maricopa County Audit Hearing Takes Place In Ariz. - it's worth a read for the hysterically funny spin, and the fact you will find absolutely no mention of the actual result and final statistics (Biden won by even more votes...).

And in case you think the items they raised as concerns are relevant and would have changed the result...  Why didn't they say that, or recommend a fresh election?

Look at what he did to try and retain the Presidency using the three branches of Government we have to ensure separation of powers.

He used his power, Executive Branch,  to try and convince Officials in several states to decertify the election and declare him winner.

Then he said, "Just say the election was corrupt" to our Judicial branch.

and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen. Referring to out Legislative Branch.

Not to mention he wanted Mike Pence to not certify a few states so he would be declared winner - If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. Even though he had no constitutional authority.

He spat all over the constitution and ripped it to shreds, all while claiming his followers are "real patriots."

No, there has not been a shred of evidence, from 60 courts, the SCOTUS, multiple recounts, hand recounts and audits, even concluding with this Maricopa audit from extremely biased, inexperienced auditors who confirmed a Biden win.

If that man was still sitting in the White House, with all this lack of evidence, there would sit a true traitor to this country.

But, you know, real patriots know this election was stolen. :rolleyes: And Donald Trump is still fueling this falsehood.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, lightly said:

Thanks ChrLzs,  I'm glad to hear rhe results. .and hope the claims of a stolen election will now quiet down.  But, maybe that's too much to hope for ,when nearly 80% of republicans believe king doofus was wrongfully dethroned.

It won't die down. I hate to say it. 

If the Republicans take the Senate in 2022, then he will run for President again, knowing that the Senate will refuse to certify any state he loses. New members are sworn in before the January 20th Presidential oath and transition.

30+ states changed election laws that make it harder for minorities (Usually Democratic voters) to vote all after his 2020 loss. 

He is trying his best to oust Republicans who he feels aren't "loyal" to him, and replacing them with Trump butt kissers.  

In essence, this is "rigging the election" he so decries in an effort to run and win (even if he loses) in 2024.

To hell with loyalty to the constitution. Trump first. Trump's ego first. America and Democracy last.

If the Democrats take the Senate in 2022, then the "rigged election" garbage will fervently continue, because, you know, it will be because they "rigged it" so they win.

https://washingtonmonthly.com/2021/05/08/what-happens-when-republicans-simply-refuse-to-certify-democratic-wins/

• Like 3

Hi South Alabam. ..  A Truly Frightening scenario !     Because it actually seems within the realm of possibility !     I've never had a thought like this before,,about anyone,  but I Hope nature intervenes . . and the sooner the better.  !   

• Thanks 2