Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Boris Johnson Swiftly Put Down After His Climate Speech: ‘Speak For Yourself Mate’ “

Guest Br Cornelius

Guest Br Cornelius

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-climate-speech-un-twitter_uk_614c2c6be4b098483a71efb2?ncid=other_huffpostre_pqylmel2bk8&utm_campaign=related_articles

“Apparently, we’re meant to take this cartoon clown seriously, as he stands up there, dribbling words out of his mouth ****.”

Couldn't have put it better myself after his risible performance at the UN climate change summit this week. This after also been told in no uncertain terms that a fast track trade deal with America was a fantasy. Bad week for Bozo the Clown.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Br Cornelius

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• itsnotoutthere

• Sir Wearer of Hats

• Silver

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, Br Cornelius said:

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/boris-johnson-climate-speech-un-twitter_uk_614c2c6be4b098483a71efb2?ncid=other_huffpostre_pqylmel2bk8&utm_campaign=related_articles

“Apparently, we’re meant to take this cartoon clown seriously, as he stands up there, dribbling words out of his mouth ****.”

Couldn't have put it better myself after his risible performance at the UN climate change summit this week. This after also been told in no uncertain terms that a fast track trade deal with America was a fantasy. Bad week for Bozo the Clown.

Br Cornelius

He is not just a fool and an embarrasment to the UK, he has done more damage than any enemy could do to our country.

Here is a humerous view of his recent idiocy: calls for the army to step in to assist with driving petrol tankers feel like dressing for the Global Britain we are, rather than the Global Britain we want to be. There’s a certain inevitability to a country without a foreign policy deploying highly trained soldiers to sit in traffic between BP forecourts. Is it OK to try and help with nation-building if the nation you’re building is your own? Either way, if you pass any troops gunning a tanker down one of our great highways and byways, make sure to say thank you for your service; or rather, for your service station.

And so to the sunlit uplands/this septic isle, facing the possibility of shortages of commodities as diverse as gas, petrol, carbon dioxide, beer, lorry drivers, chicken, hospitality staff, care workers, turkeys, and prime ministers who understand economics. The last one could turn out to be a particular sh...r.

If only the UK could panic-buy prime ministers who know what they’re doing | Marina Hyde | The Guardian

Edited by The Silver Shroud

"I am ready to run the country right now" 

FAJPBE8UcAs06pI.jpg.a428ae2665d086283f04e4e8c52c22e4.jpg

Oddly enough, Australia’s own coal fondling, mine owner loving, “wind turbines are ugly” climate change denying PM changed his tune after a (and probably the same) meeting with Sleepy Joe. 
I think someone might have been carpeted by the President, and told that any future support from the US (aka our only friend in the Pacific that isn’t in hock to China) relies on a move towards some sort of climate action.