Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

National security advisor Jack Sullivan may be guilty of perjury

Vorg

White House national security adviser Jake Sullivan might have lied under oath to investigators who were probing whether his former boss Hillary Clinton used federal agencies to smear Donald Trump as colluding with Russia during the 2016 presidential campaign.

Sussman was indicted for allegedly telling the FBI in September 2016 that he was not doing work 'for any client' when he requested a meeting with the FBI's general counsel to warn them of concerns from cybersecurity researchers of potentially suspicious contact between Russia and the Trump team.

The grand jury said the blame doesn’t end with Sussman: In its 27-page indictment, it referenced Sullivan as being involved in an effort to trick the FBI into investigating Trump for Russian collusion.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/national-security-advisor-jack-sullivan-may-be-guilty-of-perjury/ar-AAOMXgD?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=U531

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

All of this points back to Hillary's campaign.

I kept warning about Hillary during the 2016 election.

And I never believed the Russia collusion story for a second.

And saying 17 Intelligence agencies agreeing that Russia interfered with her Presidential run, was just as wrong.

Too much, Russia, Russia, Russia, coming out of her camp. 

FACT CHECK: Did 17 Intel Agencies ‘All Agree’ Russia Influenced The Presidential Election? | Check Your Fact

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

All of this points back to Hillary's campaign.

I kept warning about Hillary during the 2016 election.

And I never believed the Russia collusion story for a second.

And saying 17 Intelligence agencies agreeing that Russia interfered with her Presidential run, was just as wrong.

Too much, Russia, Russia, Russia, coming out of her camp. 

FACT CHECK: Did 17 Intel Agencies ‘All Agree’ Russia Influenced The Presidential Election? | Check Your Fact

“Coming out of Hillary’s camp”? It was a non-stop new story for more than two years. It was Promoted by all of the top Democrats, Hollywood elite and the MSM. It was the basis for a two year investigation. Heck, their are posters on UM who still believe it. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

“Coming out of Hillary’s camp”? It was a non-stop new story for more than two years. It was Promoted by all of the top Democrats, Hollywood elite and the MSM. It was the basis for a two year investigation. Heck, their are posters on UM who still believe it. 

I know. And I never believed Hillary was anything but lying scum, much like Trump now. And I was right on Hillary. Trumps time is coming to expose him.

Is there anyone in Government that you think is not scum?  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, joc said:

Is there anyone in Government that you think is not scum?  

No. It is just out of all the scum bags, Trump and Hillary are the scummiest. 

3 hours ago, South Alabam said:

No. It is just out of all the scum bags, Trump and Hillary are the scummiest. 

Who told you that?

9 minutes ago, joc said:

Who told you that?

lol, why ask the question?  Just lead with your anti-media rant.  You want to be baited in to a situation where you tell someone that you don't watch any news at all..but claim to have it all figured out.  But, South Alabam is a Republican.  Speeches told him that.  Quotes told him that.  

13 minutes ago, Agent0range said:

lol, why ask the question?  Just lead with your anti-media rant.  You want to be baited in to a situation where you tell someone that you don't watch any news at all..but claim to have it all figured out.  But, South Alabam is a Republican.  Speeches told him that.  Quotes told him that.  

I don't watch any news at all...and I don't have it all figured out...yet.  

Who wrote the speeches?  What quotes?  What context were the quotes?   You want to defend the media...go ahead.   The truth is...you don't know any of them either.  All you know is that their job is to get you to keep watching them.  And you do.   So...

....if you ever remember what your point was...holler...

3 hours ago, joc said:

Who told you that?

The media told me.

All the Hillary scandals, tirades, fits of anger.

All the Trump scandals, tirades, fits of anger. lawsuits, contractors he refused to pay,  sexual harassment claims, etc..

Decades before either of them was into politics, therefore the media had no political bias at the time. Just reporting. 

Here's Trump, lying like Hillary once more.. Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe' (msn.com)

He screams FAKE NEWS and his base eats it up, too ignorant to see for themselves he is lying through his teeth.

5 hours ago, South Alabam said:

The media told me.

All the Hillary scandals, tirades, fits of anger.

All the Trump scandals, tirades, fits of anger. lawsuits, contractors he refused to pay,  sexual harassment claims, etc..

Decades before either of them was into politics, therefore the media had no political bias at the time. Just reporting. 

Here's Trump, lying like Hillary once more.. Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe' (msn.com)

He screams FAKE NEWS and his base eats it up, too ignorant to see for themselves he is lying through his teeth.

Correct...the media told you.  

Decades before either of them was into politics, therefore the media had no political bias at the time. Just reporting

The above quote however has some  problems.  In the first place...the media has had a political bias for a long, long, long, long time.  In the second place both Hillary and Bill and Trump for that matter have always been ....in politics....I don't care who you are...you do not become a billionaire without being a politician.  

Do I think Trump is a saint?  No...he is what he is...a billionaire playboy genius.  But try this exercise...on a piece of paper, write at the top in two columns:  Trump Positive News Stories   and Trump Negative News Stories.  Let me know how that works out okay?

My point is not to defend Trump.  No one...with the exception of a few Dictators throughout history...no one is as bad as the Media portrays Donald J Trump.   So, the question is...why do they hate him so very, very much?  The Media are masters of manipulation...they tell you the story they want you to believe in a way that makes it believable.  I'm not saying the Arizona election was fraudulent.  I'm saying the Media is fraudulent.  They lie more than Trump or Hillary combined.

My point is that no matter what you think  you know about whatever you think you know about it...you don't.  No one does because the Media has a narrative and if the truth is different from the narrative, they will twist it until it fits.

the Media told you

2 hours ago, joc said:

Correct...the media told you.  

The above quote however has some  problems.  In the first place...the media has had a political bias for a long, long, long, long time.  In the second place both Hillary and Bill and Trump for that matter have always been ....in politics....I don't care who you are...you do not become a billionaire without being a politician.  

Do I think Trump is a saint?  No...he is what he is...a billionaire playboy genius.  But try this exercise...on a piece of paper, write at the top in two columns:  Trump Positive News Stories   and Trump Negative News Stories.  Let me know how that works out okay?

My point is not to defend Trump.  No one...with the exception of a few Dictators throughout history...no one is as bad as the Media portrays Donald J Trump.   So, the question is...why do they hate him so very, very much?  The Media are masters of manipulation...they tell you the story they want you to believe in a way that makes it believable.  I'm not saying the Arizona election was fraudulent.  I'm saying the Media is fraudulent.  They lie more than Trump or Hillary combined.

My point is that no matter what you think  you know about whatever you think you know about it...you don't.  No one does because the Media has a narrative and if the truth is different from the narrative, they will twist it until it fits.

the Media told you

Wrong.

He did these things. From another post of mine.

Look at what he did to try and retain the Presidency using the three branches of Government we have to ensure separation of powers.

He used his power, Executive Branch,  to try and convince Officials in several states to decertify the election and declare him winner.

Then he said, "Just say the election was corrupt" to our Judicial branch.

and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen. Referring to out Legislative Branch.

Not to mention he wanted Mike Pence to not certify a few states so he would be declared winner - If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. Even though he had no constitutional authority.

He spat all over the constitution and ripped it to shreds, all while claiming his followers are "real patriots."

No, there has not been a shred of evidence, from 60 courts, the SCOTUS, multiple recounts, hand recounts and audits, even concluding with this Maricopa audit from extremely biased, inexperienced auditors who confirmed a Biden win.

If that man was still sitting in the White House, with all this lack of evidence, there would sit a true traitor to this country.

But, you know, real patriots know this election was stolen. :rolleyes: And Donald Trump is still fueling this falsehood.

This is just one reason why I cannot stand this man. He is stepping all over that he claims to cherish so much.

35 minutes ago, South Alabam said:

Wrong.

He did these things. From another post of mine.

Look at what he did to try and retain the Presidency using the three branches of Government we have to ensure separation of powers.

He used his power, Executive Branch,  to try and convince Officials in several states to decertify the election and declare him winner.

Then he said, "Just say the election was corrupt" to our Judicial branch.

and leave the rest to me and the R. Congressmen. Referring to out Legislative Branch.

Not to mention he wanted Mike Pence to not certify a few states so he would be declared winner - If Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. Even though he had no constitutional authority.

He spat all over the constitution and ripped it to shreds, all while claiming his followers are "real patriots."

No, there has not been a shred of evidence, from 60 courts, the SCOTUS, multiple recounts, hand recounts and audits, even concluding with this Maricopa audit from extremely biased, inexperienced auditors who confirmed a Biden win.

If that man was still sitting in the White House, with all this lack of evidence, there would sit a true traitor to this country.

But, you know, real patriots know this election was stolen. :rolleyes: And Donald Trump is still fueling this falsehood.

This is just one reason why I cannot stand this man. He is stepping all over that he claims to cherish so much.

And again...everything you wrote in red above...you were told that by people who were trying very hard to manipulate you into hating Trump.  You didn't learn any of that from independent research did you?   So, in effect...you are believing a narrative as told by the Media.  They tell you what they want you to know...and they don't tell you what they don't want you to know.  And...as you already know...the MMS is incredibly biased against Republicans and Conservatives on the right.  So...2 + 2 should = 4.  Bui it doesn't because they tell you what they want you to know, in a way that they know will strike a chord within your constitutional loyalty....when, they themselves hide behind the constitution to do exactly that.

45 minutes ago, joc said:

And again...everything you wrote in red above...you were told that by people who were trying very hard to manipulate you into hating Trump.  You didn't learn any of that from independent research did you?   So, in effect...you are believing a narrative as told by the Media.  They tell you what they want you to know...and they don't tell you what they don't want you to know.  And...as you already know...the MMS is incredibly biased against Republicans and Conservatives on the right.  So...2 + 2 should = 4.  Bui it doesn't because they tell you what they want you to know, in a way that they know will strike a chord within your constitutional loyalty....when, they themselves hide behind the constitution to do exactly that.

I don't have to learn a thing from the media. I listen to Trump speak and know he is lying.

Trump rips media over Arizona audit (msn.com)   So who is lying here, Trump, or the media?

And this is from FoxNews who is far right leaning, and still is flabbergasted by his falsehoods. (BTW I don't watch FoxNews, but found this video to make my point of him lying)

I use Reuters news agency who are in the middle concerning any bias and they have shown the same thing that far left, and far right medias have shown regarding Arizona. Please find bias in this article.

'Truth is truth': Trump dealt blow as Republican-led Arizona audit reaffirms Biden win | Reuters

"This was Donald Trump's best chance to prove his cases of elections being rigged and fraudulent and they failed," Ginsberg said on a media call organized by the States United Democracy Center, a nonpartisan policy group.

Yet here is the propaganda master Trump Falsely Claims Arizona Audit Found He Won 'At a Level You Would Not Believe' (msn.com)

Now, how many of his followers do you suppose will rush out to check his claims, or simply believe everything that flows out of his mouth?

And if you fail to see why I cannot stand this liar, you never will, you hear no more responses from me in this thread to you, have the last word. And some people think the last word means they won, falsely.

Edited by South Alabam
  • Haha 1

I know why you can't stand him.  The media told you not to.

• Like 1