Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Photo of two Ghosts taken in a abandoned Mens Club in York.

Grim Reaper 6

Photo of two Ghosts taken in a abandoned Mens Club in York.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Photo of two Ghosts taken in a abandoned Men's Club in York

• Real Photo of ghosts
    • Fake photo with Photoshop images

It appears to show two figures - wearing a black jacket, jeans which are slightly frayed at the leg and black shoes - looking out of a now boarded up window. We asked Alex Brown - the man behind The British Paranormal Society, followed over 40,000 people on Facebook - what he thought about the strange image. He said it is one of the best "contemporary" pieces of photographic evidence he has seen. 

It's very contemporary which is very unusual. There's a pair of people there. They're very clearly like 70s onwards. There's also the details as well which is very unusual. The other thing which is of interest is the time it was taken - during the day time.

https://www.yorkpress.co.uk/news/19584763.photo-ghosts-taken-former-working-mens-club-york/

Photo downloaded here: .photo-ghosts-taken-former-working-mens-club-york/ - Bing images 

See the source image

Edited by Manwon Lender

Fake, also are they hobbits?, look how short they are, and they dont look like kids. Very poorly made

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, MissJatti said:

Fake, also are they hobbits?, look how short they are, and they dont look like kids. Very poorly made

I don't think they are suppose to represent kids. but I agree with you the photo just doesn't look that good at all.

Papameter Reading

Paranormal 75%   Hoax 15%   Natural 10%

Factors: The story and the history and the quality of the investigator.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, ShesAgate said:

Oh wow, A for effort eh....

Thank you very much and welcome to the forum!:tu:

19 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

I don't think they are suppose to represent kids. but I agree with you the photo just doesn't look that good at all.

Agreed. It’s not compelling at all. I am also not sure what a ghost is meant to be. How can they appear clothed if they’re the soul of a deceased person that remains in the physical world? Or are they projections into our minds? If so, how could they be photographed?