Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump’s Plans for a Coup Are Now Public

ExpandMyMind

2 hours ago, pallidin said:

Why not? "Collusion" is a formal or non-formal agreement to participate in an act with one or more other people or entities.

Seems to fit. AgentOrange is 

col·lu·sion
/kəˈlo͞oZHən/
noun
noun: collusion
  1. secret or illegal cooperation or conspiracy, especially in order to cheat or deceive others.
    "the armed forces were working in collusion with drug traffickers"

Providing someone with information, or obtaining information from someone, doesn’t really strike me as illegal or deceptive. It’s more of a transaction rather than an on going cooperation. 

15 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Providing someone with information, or obtaining information from someone, doesn’t really strike me as illegal or deceptive. It’s more of a transaction rather than an on going cooperation. 

An on-going, or continual illicit exchange of information or "goods" is not necessary to define collusion.

A single "transaction" satisfies that definition with regards to separate parties involved.

But thank you for that.

8 hours ago, pallidin said:

An on-going, or continual illicit exchange of information or "goods" is not necessary to define collusion.

A single "transaction" satisfies that definition with regards to separate parties involved.

But thank you for that.

So? Collusion isn’t necessarily even illegal. If you can’t define the illicit element what’s your point? Why not just argue that you think it’s naughty or mean? 

You asked for my opinion. No one asked for yours. But thank you for that. 

1 minute ago, Robotic Jew said:

So Donald could understand....

Exactly. The mastermind who almost got away with a perfectly legal “coup” that was hinged on whining to people to get his way, the 4D chess champ master puppeteer who manipulated insurrectionists with coded words, …..can only read crayon. Must be like a Russian invisible-ink crayon or something, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, el midgetron said:

So? Collusion isn’t necessarily even illegal. If you can’t define the illicit element what’s your point? Why not just argue that you think it’s naughty or mean? 

You asked for my opinion. No one asked for yours. But thank you for that. 

Collusion is simply cooperation between separate entities, legal or not.

No-one asked for my opinion? Since WHEN has this great forum EVER required "asking for your opinion" ?????

I have a civil solution. I'm now blocking you and your bizarre statements....

Edited by pallidin

5 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Collusion is simply cooperation between separate entities, legal or not.

No-one asked for my opinion? Since WHEN has this great forum EVER required "asking for your opinion"

Get a grip, or leave.

So you question was if Biden’s team was just “cooperating” with Russian by meeting them? No nefarious connotations implied? Sort of like how I am cooperating with your inquiries? The two of us colluding to discuss? That’s the meaning you were inferring? Than so what? If colluding is that mundane and ordinary? Who ******* cares?

• Like 1

• The topic was locked