Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Emmanuel Macron Stuck with Hen Grenade

bison

CNN reports that Emmanuel Macron was assaulted with the small white object while attending a food event in  Lyon, France.

Please find a link, below, with further details, including a video of the attack.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/27/europe/france-emmanuel-macron-egg-intl/index.html

Edited by bison
added information
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Hard boiled detectives will no doubt get to the bottom of it.

Must be nerve wracking for public figures to walk through crowds like that. They're so vulnerable.

Glad he wasn't seriously hurt.

• Haha 4

Macron will be okay, at least until the next election.  It could have been worse.  Someone might have leaked a video or audio of him being honest about the effects of his policies.  

• Haha 1

Dam and he survived, I suppose that's what it means to get Egg On Your Face!!:lol:

It couldn't happen to a better guy!,:tu:

I don't care who he is...throwing eggs at people is an assault worthy of a hefty prison sentence.  

When I was a kid, my school mates brother lost an eye because of a thrown egg at Halloween...he was just trick or treating...

6 hours ago, joc said:

I don't care who he is...throwing eggs at people is an assault worthy of a hefty prison sentence.  

When I was a kid, my school mates brother lost an eye because of a thrown egg at Halloween...he was just trick or treating...

Oh come on, a freak accident isn't worth throwing someone into jail for the next thirty years. Hell we have brats egging houses all up and down the neighborhoods here in the states, and nobody dies from it, a guy just wakes up to chicken abortions on his lawn. 

I'd have more respect for a politician if they retalliated,eg two jabs prescot.

• Haha 2