Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pfizer Launches Final Study For COVID Drug That’s Suspiciously Similar To ‘Horse Paste’

el midgetron

Another piece US anti-Ivermectin puzzle may have emerged. On Monday, Pfizer announced that it’s launching an accelerated Phase 2/3 trial for a COVID prophylactic pill designed to ward off COVID in those may have come in contact with the disease.

Coincidentally (or not),Pfizer’s drug shares at least one mechanism of action as Ivermectin – an anti-parasitic used in humans for decades, which functions as a protease inhibitor against Covid-19, which researchers speculate “could be the biophysical basis behind its antiviral efficiency.”

https://www.infowars.com/posts/pfizer-launches-final-study-for-covid-drug-thats-suspiciously-similar-to-horse-paste/

Edited by el midgetron
  • Thanks 2

Just so people know:

InfoWars is an American far-right[2] conspiracy theory[3] and fake news website[1] owned by Alex Jones.[34][35] It was founded in 1999, and operates under Free Speech Systems LLC.[36]InfoWars - Wikipedia

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Just so people know:

InfoWars is an American far-right[2] conspiracy theory[3] and fake news website[1] owned by Alex Jones.[34][35] It was founded in 1999, and operates under Free Speech Systems LLC.[36]InfoWars - Wikipedia

https://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/forum/11-conspiracies-and-secret-societies/

Edited by el midgetron
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

And that makes your post accurate and truthful?

What in it isn’t inaccurate or untruthful?

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, el midgetron said:

Oh maybe the fact that it's posted in the Conspiracy Theory section of the forum, I mean why post it there if you believed it was accurate and truthful. :lol:

• Like 1

A Facebook post falsely suggests that a potential new Covid-19 treatment from Pfizer is essentially the same as ivermectin. In fact the two drugs are structurally very different. 

The post shows a screenshot of a Pfizer press release announcing the trial of a new antiviral agent against SARS-CoV-2, alongside a screenshot of a paper about ivermectin published in the journal Future Virology. 

The post highlights sections of the texts, showing that the new Pfizer drug candidate is a “protease inhibitor” and that “Ivermectin was found as a blocker of viral replicase, protease and Human TMPRSS2”. 

The post’s caption says: “Guess what's in that Pfizer twice a day ‘covid medication’ they're cooking up? The mystical horse-worming paste they've been losing money on, but with a brand new shiny label that rakes in the dough.” 

But even if both drugs do have a protease inhibitor effect (slowing down the enzyme protease, which breaks down proteins), Pfizer’s new drug trial candidate and ivermectin are completely different chemical compounds. According to Dr Stephen Griffin, a virologist and Associate Professor at Leeds Institute of Medical Research, they are “extremely structurally different”. 

Link

Well I looked into this and found the above info with more if you click the link.  The rating on the site I got the quotes from:

leastbiased011.png?w=600&ssl=1

MBFCHigh.png?w=357&ssl=1

• Full Fact is a very well-sourced, thorough fact-checker. We consider them to be a top fact-checker in the genre with the likes of Politifact and Factcheck.org. MBFC endorses Full Fact as a highly credible fact-checker

Sorry el midgetron, don't mean to spoil your fun.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, el midgetron said:

You failed to mention Trump, Sentient Turtles or scheming Belgians. What sort of conspiracy is this!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, OverSword said:

Link

Well I looked into this and found the above info with more if you click the link.  The rating on the site I got the quotes from:

Sorry el midgetron, don't mean to spoil your fun.

You cant spoil his fun, he knew the information was not accurate and a complete Conspiracy Theory that why he posted in the Forum Subsection Conspiracy's and Secret Societies. 

He was only joking when he posted this he wasn't serious!!!:lol:

I thought it was a pretty good conspiracy theory. Granted its not quite as believable as Elon Musk being an Alien,,,,,,

The thing that really spoiled it for me was this from the Snopes link I posted -

For one, Ivermectin is already produced by the “Big Pharma” company Merck. If Pfizer was truly copying this drug, it seems plausible that Merck would be pushing back in the press or in lawsuits. But that hasn’t been the case. 

I wouldn’t put much past BigPharma but like gangesters, they have rules of who they can steal from. 

Considering  my fun’s been spoiled, here’s a new CT for ManWon: MediaBiasFactCheck is just a dude in his basement with no pants on. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

On 10/1/2021 at 8:40 AM, el midgetron said:

You DUD read that link, didn't you? It says what infowars was saying was FALSE. Most of us here already knew that but...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

You DUD read that link, didn't you? It says what infowars was saying was FALSE. Most of us here already knew that but...

You DUD read the thread didn’t you? 

For arguments sake, Snopes claims bunk on something else. Infowars says Pfizer made a drug that’s “basically” the horse pill stuff. Snopes is about a claim that the Phizer pill is just the horse pill “repackaged”. Two different things and I already said what at Snopes spoiled what Infowars said for me. 

Edited by el midgetron
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, el midgetron said:

I thought it was a pretty good conspiracy theory. Granted its not quite as believable as Elon Musk being an Alien,,,,,,

The thing that really spoiled it for me was this from the Snopes link I posted -

I wouldn’t put much past BigPharma but like gangesters, they have rules of who they can steal from. 

Considering  my fun’s been spoiled, here’s a new CT for ManWon: MediaBiasFactCheck is just a dude in his basement with no pants on. 

Well I doubt its advertised that the guy sits in his basement not wearing any pants. So it appears that you have been in his basement, and seen that he isn't wearing any pants now that's either hilarious or frightening depending upon how you look at it ( Look at it -get it :lol:). Well I must say it is much funnier than the Conspiracy Theory you have proposed in this thread, its also more believable. However your attempt at changing the subject by trying to hurt my feelings by poking fun at my favorite fact checking site not only just exploded, it went off like Fat Man when it exploded over Nagasaki!!!:w00t::lol:

Your comments above are the equivalent of stepping in a steaming hot Cow Pie in a pasture, so like they say you really stepped in it this time!!!!!:tu:

Thanks very much for the laugh, and I sincerely hope you are well, thanks again you really just made my day!!:tu:

See the source image

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

Ivermectin, commonly used on sheep.

I heard it was used on someone's little Broooother!!!!!!!!:lol:

• Like 1

Interestingly in Leviticus there are the laws concerning lepers and the plague of leprosy. Lepers were commanded to cover the lower part of their face and proclaim they were unclean. These are actually called the laws of quarantine. Concerning the laws of leprosy infecting a house, the first time the house is cleaned and tested, if it catches leprosy twice then the area between the walls has to be gutted, if it catches it thrice then the house is to be torn down. This is something I wonder about people/areas that caught covid 1-2-3 times or more.

Some of these Levitical laws are still in use today in modern medicine. The knowledge of the color of hair coming out of a skin issue is still used to determine if it is benign or malignant on sight.

Edit to add: The Levitical law also says that the knowledge of the priest should be strictly obeyed concerning outbreaks of leprosy. Today that would be your physician, and all these things should be brought to the attention of your personal physician and not done by yourself because they are serious issues.

Edited by Green Lion
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It's OK.  I think if you look at online papers there have been lab studies of the active protease  in Ivermectin in petri dish studies.  It is effective to some degree, but apparently in doses too large for humans and animals.  A bold QANON researcher did not find that from googling secret documents in his basement.  It is known by the very people who developed Ivermectin and not recommended for the high dosage reason.  Other lines of inquiry seemed more productive.  The write ups of these things make it seem like somebody is trying to keep it secret, not the case.

As a side note, nitric acid and lava also work on virtually all viruses and bacteria,  but the side effects are too catastrophic for most life forms.

• Like 4