Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Video shows mystery craft at Lockheed facility

UM-Bot

55 minutes ago, Jon the frog said:

new cruise missile ?

It could be or a drone. Using the truck wheels for scale it is not big enough to fit a pilot, if full sized. Also no visible flight control surfaces ? So not a flight test vehicle?

There does appear to be a mounting point for attaching to a pole for radar reflection checks. This is done with the fuselage upside down. 

So this is also, probably, upside down on the trailer. 

• Like 2

Mock ups are generally used at the radar cross section facility. The size of the item is not indicative of what could end up being a production model craft/weapon(?)

I will say there are many exotic items that get tested and never meet project requirements and are ultimately scrapped.

• Like 1

IF it's real, we have more security issues than I would have believed.  :(   NO WAY anyone should be able to get close enough to film a prototype.  It could be some kind of hypersonic weapon.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, and then said:

IF it's real, we have more security issues than I would have believed.  :(   NO WAY anyone should be able to get close enough to film a prototype.  It could be some kind of hypersonic weapon.

If it's a discontinued program then it would likely be declassified depending on test results.

Flight of the Navigator....."Compliance"

• Haha 1