Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

15 year old girl dies the day she was due jab

Silver

15 hours ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

Exactly the sort of thing I'd expect a paranoid middle-aged anti-vaxxer to say... lol. Kudos, mate. 

Oh dear. Nothing about the post with the links to the FDA stance?

While I've enjoyed knowing I got under your skin... 

Troll.off.

On 10/7/2021 at 3:14 AM, OpenMindedSceptic said:

And yet, the FDA has said Ivermectin is effective. I'll dig out the people behind the studies they used when I can be bothered.

Don't bother. Just go straight to the FDA website. Be direct instead of your usual underhanded skulking self. 

Ask directly instead of dancing around the issue. 

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. It is not okay. 

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

They aren't saying that at all on their website. Why don't you troll off? It's not like posters are finding your information helpful or even sensible. You're just another anti vaxer. 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

Don't bother. Just go straight to the FDA website. Be direct instead of your usual underhanded skulking self. 

Ask directly instead of dancing around the issue. 

The FDA has not authorized or approved ivermectin for the treatment or prevention of COVID-19 in people or animals. Ivermectin has not been shown to be safe or effective for these indications.

There’s a lot of misinformation around, and you may have heard that it’s okay to take large doses of ivermectin. It is not okay. 

Even the levels of ivermectin for approved human uses can interact with other medications, like blood-thinners. You can also overdose on ivermectin, which can cause nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, hypotension (low blood pressure), allergic reactions (itching and hives), dizziness, ataxia (problems with balance), seizures, coma and even death

https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consumer-updates/why-you-should-not-use-ivermectin-treat-or-prevent-covid-19

They aren't saying that at all on their website. Why don't you troll off? It's not like posters are finding your information helpful or even sensible. You're just another anti vaxer. 

Research quoted, thanks. 

On 10/4/2021 at 2:10 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

Or picking articles that have been peer-reviewed. The one you cited was not... it's a pre-print.

I noticed that distinction.  I'd be curious to know how often such scholarly pieces are totally dismantled or refuted upon peer review.  I'm sure it occurs but I doubt it is common.  Either way, the fact remains that we have a tremendous amount of information out there that is being touted as truth and we've reached the point where far too many well-meaning people are no longer able to decide what's real and what's propaganda.  Your approach is like that of so many who believe they have a trustworthy source of data and that anyone out there who refuses to accept THEIR belief is a person suffering delusion or a person who is dangerously ignorant, possibly, willfully so.  IMO, it really isn't that simple or clear-cut.  There are tens of millions of us who are unable to trust media or politicians for ANYTHING, but worst of all, information about a life and death contagion.  The point I'm trying to get across here is the inescapable impact of our inability to come together and trust sources of info that in the past, we'd NEVER have doubted.  I don't have any hope of the situation improving at all.

On 10/6/2021 at 2:02 PM, Nuclear Wessel said:

Rolling Stone, MSNBC, Newsweek, The Guardian... and others all got it wrong.

But Oregon Oroon Control say they found five people poisoned.

Meanwhile 63 studies looking at real time data involving tens of thousands of people have concluded that Ivermectin is safe in medicinal doses and highly effective 

but Oregon... oooh, gotta keep the masses scared.

1 hour ago, and then said:

There are tens of millions of us who are unable to trust media or politicians for ANYTHING, but worst of all, information about a life and death contagion.

I don't trust the media or politicians for much of anything, if I am being completely honest. This is why I look at what the science actually says and compare it to the claims that are being made.

You'll find that, more often than not, sources being cited in support of a news article don't actually claim what the media says it does. An example just off the top of my head would be "Study shows that atheists are trusted less than religious people" when the article actually says that religious out-groups are trusted less than religious in-groups. Quite a bit off-topic here, but I think that illustrates my point.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Oh dear. Nothing about the post with the links to the FDA stance?

While I've enjoyed knowing I got under your skin... 

Troll.off.

I imagine that you enjoy "getting under people's skin," probably in an Ed Gein sort of way, but you're gonna have to try a bit harder if you want to "diss" me, or whatever it is you're trying to do. 

There's absolutely no reason for me to comment on the cherry-picked drivel that you link to, when you have such a difficult time actually reading and addressing the copius amounts of information that other posters have offered you here time and again. 

Back to licking bus shelters for you, mate. 

Edited by Gilbert Syndrome
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

I imagine that you enjoy "getting under people's skin," probably in an Ed Gein sort of way, but you're gonna have to try a bit harder if you want to "diss" me, or whatever it is you're trying to do. 

There's absolutely no reason for me to comment on the cherry-picked drivel that you link to, when you have such a difficult time actually reading and addressing the copius amounts of information that other posters have offered you here time and again. 

Back to licking bus shelters for you, mate. 

Still nothing from you on the posted information. Just insults.

Troll. 

3 hours ago, OpenMindedSceptic said:

Still nothing from you on the posted information. Just insults.

Troll. 

A bit like how you totally avoid addressing everything that Toast sends you, innit? A bit like how you totally avoid actual research in favour of half-assed woo that you cherry pick in order to hammer your square peg into that round hole, you meek little dosser. 

Edited by Gilbert Syndrome
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Gilbert Syndrome said:

A bit like how you totally avoid addressing everything that Toast sends you, innit? A bit like how you totally avoid actual research in favour of half-assed woo that you cherry pick in order to hammer your square peg into that round hole, you meek little dosser. 

Toast, bless them, they never read the stuff I posted even when i pulled the stuff together in a neat location for them.

Oh but the format wasn't to their liking.

I realised that they don't read anything that demonstrates their own view.

I know you are different.

Which bits of my posts did you disagree with and what supported that view?