Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Computer-generated image of Jesus

Silver

That's a pretty ugly picture. It is actually completely inaccurate because it is against Mosaic law for a Jewish man to cut his hair or shave his beard. A Nazarene would also not cut his hair unless he encountered a man's dead body.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

They look completely different than each other. If it was ethnically accurate they would show it with long hair and a beard. These are obviously hacks.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, L.A.T.1961 said:

So Osama bin laden was Jesus. :o

Yeah, I think they did the wrong region. Wrong side of the Middle East.

56 minutes ago, The Silver Shroud said:

It was created about a year ago by Dutch photographer Bas Uterwijk.

https://faithfullymagazine.com/dutch-photographer-jesus/

• Thanks 1

Just now, acute said:

Ridiculous!

Jesus was white and English. :yes:

No, that was King Arthur.

• Haha 5

27 minutes ago, Still Waters said:

It was created about a year ago by Dutch photographer Bas Uterwijk.

https://faithfullymagazine.com/dutch-photographer-jesus/

Thank you. On this it says that Bas Uterwijk has no scientific background. His background is only in computer graphics and art. He puts information into a computer program and out comes the image.

It's impossible to really know what the attributes of the race were at this time in history. It's a long guess and nothing is sure. He must have done the most mundane rendition possible with little to go on factually.

I can't see how anyone would follow this guy around even in Israel. He would either have to have a lighter tone, or extreme magical powers to captivate thousands of followers for his actual message.

• Confused 2

The first one looks like Adrien Brody, and the second one looks like my pizza delivery guy.

Now, who would I go into a mind prison for?............................ Pizza guy wins!

Nah, just kidding. No one deserves that people dedicate their lives to them. Especially an ancient myth like Jesus.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

Eh he looks kinda cute.

Of course a guy who lived as a desert-wandering ascetic 2000 years ago would probably not have looked quite that healthy or clean.

Here is what I honestly believe is quite likely a photograph of Jesus at the age of 28 or 29 impressed by an Indian avatar swami for a Christian. Yes, Papa said photograph. Here it is with the important accompanying story.

Jesus Photo

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

if nothing else, I like how they captured the kind eyes and everything

hey Jesus, you kinda cute... 

Not saying Bas is right but nevertheless his work is quite breathtaking. If you have 10 minutes to spare take a look at this :

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Not saying Bas is right but nevertheless his work is quite breathtaking. If you have 10 minutes to spare take a look at this :

Grow his hair out and wash all the dirt off his face and it looks better. Not sure why he puts dirt on his face in the first picture. 

5 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

Grow his hair out and wash all the dirt off his face and it looks better. Not sure why he puts dirt on his face in the first picture. 

Dirt ? Did I miss something ?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

wash all the dirt off his face

Do you mean the melanin? I'm afraid it can't get washed away.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

Dirt ? Did I miss something ?

If you examine the picture with the short hair he has spots of dirt on his face, and greasy oil on his skin. The picture with long hair has no dirt on his face, but clean skin.

Just now, zep73 said:

Do you mean the melanin? I'm afraid it can't get washed away.

No, I mean dirt. Compare the two. The first picture is literally dirty and greasy. The one with long hair looks like he washed his face.

8 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

No, I mean dirt. Compare the two. The first picture is literally dirty and greasy. The one with long hair looks like he washed his face.

I don't think it is meant to be dirt but more so middle eastern skin tone.

jesus.jpg

2 minutes ago, thedutchiedutch said:

I don't think it is meant to be dirt but more so middle eastern skin tone.

jesus.jpg

Yeah, those pictures are two vastly different people now that I see them next to each other. A wolf in sheep's clothing if you ask me.

Luke 21:8

8And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ [d]Therefore do not [e]go after them. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Green Lion said:

8And He said: “Take heed that you not be deceived. For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am He,’ and, ‘The time has drawn near.’ [d]Therefore do not [e]go after them.

That is literally the Flavians speaking, to avoid a rebellion. Crowd control 101.

Incredible people believe that BS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

When Akiane Kramarik was a young girl she envisioned this image of Jesus and painted it.

jesus4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1