Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Computer-generated image of Jesus

Silver

On 10/7/2021 at 5:17 PM, Abramelin said:

Christendom, or christianity should be renamed: Paulinism.

I think it is, though hiding just under the surface of the term Christianity as the more rare term Pauline Christianty. I know the difference between Pauline Christianity and the Petrine Ministry, but I think in it's purest terms, if that's the right word, it should be Petrine Christianity based on - Tu es Petrus, et super hanc petram aedificabo Ecclesiam meam. Paul, though of huge significance, is in a way an interloper who moved things in a direction of his chosing, not least in his atheist  heresy of creating a religion based on the worship of a man and not a god. And now I guess I'll burn in hell

Edited by Wepwawet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Paul's letters and the Gospel of Jesus Christ literally disagree on more than one verse, parable or command. If you follow one well, then you probably won't follow the other one very much. This is like a division in the faith. It's almost like the relationship between Jesus-David and Paul-Saul. The two might clash with different views.

On 10/17/2021 at 3:24 PM, The_Phantom_Stranger said:

Paul's letters and the Gospel of Jesus Christ literally disagree on more than one verse, parable or command. If you follow one well, then you probably won't follow the other one very much. This is like a division in the faith. It's almost like the relationship between Jesus-David and Paul-Saul. The two might clash with different views.

it is easier to dispel the dissonance of the two when you realize that Paul/Saul was probably not a real person and the writings attributed to him were a composite of writings used to further the roman agenda.

• 5 months later...

The image of Christ according to the vision of Rudolf Steiner (three photos), Lucifer and the last photo is the enemy of Christ, the Lord of Death and matter Ahriman.

At the end of the third day, when Ramakrishna was walking along Panchavati, he saw a tall, slender, fair-skinned man. He walked towards him, never taking his eyes off Ramakrishna. Ramakrishna immediately recognized him as a foreigner. His large eyes shone with an unheard-of brilliance, his face was beautiful, despite the somewhat flattened tip of his nose. Ramakrishna at first could not understand who it was, but then he heard an inner voice that said: “Before you is Jesus Christ, the great yogi, the Son of God full of love, one with his Father, the one who shed the blood of his heart and accepted terrible torments for the sake of salvation humanity!"
And then Jesus embraced Ramakrishna and entered his body. From that day on, Ramakrishna remained firmly convinced that Jesus was truly the incarnation of God.

христос 1.jpg

христос 2.jpg

христос 3.jpg

люцифер.jpg

ариман.jpg

http://bdn-steiner.ru/modules.php?name=Coppermine&file=thumbnails&album=33

Edited by Coil
  • Haha 2

христос 4.jpg