Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] Talk about Experiences

curtis schweiger jr

9 minutes ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

I remember when i was young we used to live way out in the hills east talmadge hill waverly N.Y. just up the road from us used to be this place every one new as lovers lane my brother and i used to go there to play with our GI joe's and toy cars, one afternoon just before dusk we were walking up the lane to the clearing when just to the right beside a tall pine tree stood something tall all in black with a white ashy face it like it had period clothing like from the 17th century or something, it's head started to slowly turn our way i told my brother not to look at it in the face, we ran as fast as we could and ran i slipped in a ditch and cut my leg pretty bad, but we finally made it back home, we don't no what we saw but it scared the heck out of us we still tell the story and i don't think we will ever forget it.

That is a very cool story, how old were you and what year did it occur?

Oh and by the way, welcome to the forum, it appears your off to a good start. However, keep in mind that there are many Skeptics on this forum, and while they don't meant to sometimes their comments can appear to be a little Harsh.

Again welcome to the forum!!:tu:

• Thanks 1

It was in the late 70's i was 12 and my brother was 9  i had many stories i think that's why i became a writer, but i am a singer/songwriter i have videos that i have posted on my youtube channel about these stories some of them i'm lucky to still be alive,  there is this one story in which when i was a teenager i mowed lawns and graveyards, i will post that story soon, peace,curtis

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Hi, curtis again, that last story reminds me of another experience i had on one of those first jobs i had, in the 80's i worked on the road and we would mow lawns and the local graveyards  well on this morning i finished my breakfast and coffee and waited for my ride he would drive one week and me the other, on this morning we would be mowing one of the local graveyards  we arrived at our job site we all went with different crews i was way back of the graveyard where there was 4 or 5 graves way in the back was one single grave where it looked like it not being cared for so i bent down to start to rake the grave sticks and other stuff, i started to see what the name was on the tombstone i took my bottle of water and started to clean the tombstone i started to notice a name her name was Emily she was born and died in the 1800's  so i bent down to finish raking and i heard a moan i continued and i heard another moan, all of a sudden the ground moved beneath my feet  the ground cracked open, i started to run to see if i could find the crew they were gone i started work at 7:00am and i noticed it after 9:00pm at night, it was getting dark the tombstones were throwing shadows, i got home and found out that the other worker had quit i quit the next day, one thing i can't explain the missing time this has happened to me a few times before, i can't explain it i don't think i ever will.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, curtis schweiger jr said:

It was in the late 70's i was 12 and my brother was 9  i had many stories i think that's why i became a writer, but i am a singer/songwriter i have videos that i have posted on my youtube channel about these stories some of them i'm lucky to still be alive,  there is this one story in which when i was a teenager i mowed lawns and graveyards, i will post that story soon, peace,curtis

Thanks for your reply, please post a link to your YouTube videos I would like to see them. Hey Mr. Lowe ( Curtiis ) :D are aware of the Blog section that is part of our profile. Your comment about being lucky to be alive is something I share with you my friend. I spent 23 years in the US Military and 10 1/2 more years as a US Contractor. During one of my tours of Duty in Iraq in the 1990s the vehicle I was in hit an IED, if it had not been a light Armored which was a M113A2 I would not be typing this right now. After that happen I remember the medics starting an IV and the next time I woke up I was in a US Army  Regional medical center in Landstule, Germany.  In route to the Hospital, I died  and I was revived and that was the second time during my Military Career that it had happened, so since that time I feel like I am living on borrowed time. 

Take Care my friend!:tu:

• Thanks 1

• The title was changed to [Merged] Talk about Experiences

Hi, you can find me just by google, curtis schweiger author, everything should come up, or https://www.youtube.com/channelUCAfrPuEa8HPnaziyMdgcg. about your story I'm glad your still hear with us, I had a near Death experience happen to me years ago its kind of a long story but i will tell it sometime thanks for talking with me we will have to have more conversations i can relate, Peace,Love,Curtis

• Like 1

Hi, curtis again, as i was saying in my last conversation, I had a near Death experience in the early 90's when my wife and i first met her cousin came down she went with her i was depressed that day and i was drinking at the time i was taking anti depressants, and took a bunch of them drank a large drink of something very strong, my wife's cousin found me on the floor un -responsive the next thing i knew i was in a ambulance on way to the hospital  when i got there i don't remember much my family said i was out for days, i do remember the Cathlic  priest giving me my last rites i was speaking in tongues but i do remember floating over the Holy lands holding someone's hand floating i said i don't want to go back there, i don't want to go back there, He said in a deep voice you have to i don't want you yet, the next thing my family said i took a deep breath and i woke up but wherever i was there was no pain no fighting just peace, i tell ya i didn't want t come back but i'm back but i will never forget it i'm not afraid of death anymore, peace,love,curtis

• Like 1

Good stories @curtis schweiger jr        I just like the fact that your stories all suggest this universe is indeed something deeper than our surface senses reveal. You'll find a lot of the posters want to keep everything in the box of current understanding but I know a hundred times over with stories that that is desperate effort. But don't let others discouragement prevent you from telling stories truly and to the best of your writing abilities.

I know there were Revolutionary War battles fought in that area of New York and I believe environs can carry things from its past in ways our science doesn't yet understand.

Dear,papageorge1, thank you very much this year has been the hardest year i have ever been through i put everything in my writing this year 5 books, 3 audiobooks all Narrated by Kevin Theis, i put every penny i could all my energy i am spent, but i'm not going to give up thank once again vey much, peace,love,curtis

I hope you spent some of that money on a proofreader for your books.

• Haha 2