Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Jimmy Dore Show Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly

WVK

• The title was changed to The Jimmy Dore Show Study: Vaccines Being Administered Incorrectly

When I saw the name Jimmy Dore I thought at first it might refer to the comedian, pervert and conspiracy theorist, but as this is about vaccines it must be a epidemiologist who shares the same name?  You should have made that clear. Or posted it in the conspiracy section.

• Like 5

First sentence into the video: "So this is some startling news so they`re not telling you everything, uh, the mainstream news does not tell you the truth about Covidyadayada". In the video description: "Become a Premium Member".

• Like 2

3 hours ago, The Silver Shroud said:

When I saw the name Jimmy Dore I thought at first it might refer to the comedian, pervert and conspiracy theorist, but as this is about vaccines it must be a epidemiologist who shares the same name?  You should have made that clear. Or posted it in the conspiracy section.

OK Same message different messenger

Wrong injection technique could be responsible for clotting post-inoculation by adenovirus-based Covid vaccines, which include AstraZeneca, J&J, and Sputnik jab, a new study, done on mice by clinician-scientists in Germany and Italy concluded.

The study conducted by clinician-scientists in Munich University in Germany and a research institute in Italy found that a rare complication of the adenovirus vaccine could be happening due to the vaccine being injected into the bloodstream. The study also highlighted that accidental intravenous injection can lead to post-vaccination thrombotic thrombocytopenic syndrome (TTS) also called vaccine-induced immune thrombotic 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/blood-clots-post-covid-19-vaccination-can-be-due-to-wrong-injection-technique-says-study-3920963.html

• Like 3

54 minutes ago, WVK said:

Wrong injection technique could be responsible for clotting post-inoculation by adenovirus-based Covid vaccines, which include AstraZeneca, J&J, and Sputnik jab, a new study, done on mice by clinician-scientists in Germany and Italy concluded.

The study conducted by clinician-scientists in Munich University in Germany and a research institute in Italy found that a rare complication of the adenovirus vaccine could be happening due to the vaccine being injected into the bloodstream. The study also highlighted that accidental intravenous injection can lead to post-vaccination thrombotic thrombocytopenic syndrome (TTS) also called vaccine-induced immune thrombotic 

https://www.news18.com/news/india/blood-clots-post-covid-19-vaccination-can-be-due-to-wrong-injection-technique-says-study-3920963.html

That's interesting, as I didn't even think about incorrect injection technique.

While possible, the incidence is incredibly rare in adenovirus vector COVID vaccines. As per this source:

"Published estimates of the incidence of VITT range from 1 case per 26,000 to 1 case per 127,000 doses of AstraZeneca/COVISHIELD administered. The estimates vary by country, with countries like Norway and Denmark reporting the highest rates. As of April 28, 2021, the rate of VITT in Canada has been estimated to be approximately 1 per 100,000 doses. Nearly all reported cases have occurred after the first dose. There have been few reported cases of VITT with the Janssen/Johnson & Johnson vaccine, so it is difficult to calculate a precise rate, but the incidence of VITT appears to be approximately 1 case per 500,000 vaccine doses administered." 

Whenever a case like the one @acidhead linked is discussed, I think it's important to stress just how rare these complications actually are.

Edited by Nuclear Wessel
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, Nuclear Wessel said:

Whenever a case like the one @acidhead linked is discussed, I think it's important to stress just how rare these complications actually are.

What do you feel about people being coerced into the vaccine when they don't want it? Especially when it results in their death?

• Thanks 3

55 minutes ago, Hugh Mungus said:

What do you feel about people being coerced into the vaccine when they don't want it?

Personally? I couldn't care less about whether they want it, or not--if the circumstances necessitate inoculation, they get the inoculation, unless it is otherwise medically unjustifiable.

For example, I wouldn't expect a person with a history of severe allergic reactions to past vaccines to get the vaccine. That would be highly unreasonable, and completely irresponsible.

Especially when it results in their death?

This is a situation that warrants risk assessment. What is the likelihood that they will die? If the likelihood that they will die is not low, then it wouldn't make sense for them to get the vaccine.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hugh Mungus said:

What do you feel about people being coerced into the vaccine when they don't want it? Especially when it results in their death?

How do you feel about the people who caught it and died? There's a lot more of those you know.

I would like to know what happened in that case. It's not an unknown risk as miniscule as it is. There are notable symptoms associated with the onset of VITT and if she was at risk her doctor should be well aware of that.

So what happened? How did all the red flags get missed? Which vaccine was it and why was that particular one administered.

It's awful and horrific that this woman died. We need to find out why. Not go on a witch hunt. We all know this had nothing to do with your hesitancy. You're a particularly irresponsible individual. Your posts spell that out clearly. Your ghoulishly using this very serious example to push an unrelated agenda. Shame on you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 hours ago, WVK said:

But this isn't peculiar to vaccines. Complications can occur with any medicine given by the wrong route- oral, sub-buccal,rectal, subcutaneous, intramuscular, intravenous- they are given via a particular route for a reason. You can kill someone with air if you give enough of it intravenously.

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

If you mean the tragic death of Jessica Berg Wilson, please let my know how, why and by whom she was "coerced" for C19 vaccination. And no, the tweet posted here in which it was claimed is not of relevance because it is was it is, a tweet only and by an unknown third party.

• Thanks 1

I wonder why comedians think they are experts on Covid?

Do they ever mock X-ray therapy? Surely that is a richer field for them? I mean, we all know radiation kills- and there are nutty doctors actually giving it to patients to "cure" cancer"! We all must know people who have had unsuccessful x-ray therapy? Hell, it probably kills them! Left to their own devices, the patients probably would have developed immunity to cancer! It's a conspiracy!

Once comedians cotton on to cancer treatment, they'll have a rich field to mine for years! Perhaps they can campaign to get therapeutic x-rays banned!

Edited by The Silver Shroud
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, psyche101 said:

How do you feel about the people who caught it and died? There's a lot more of those you know.

I would like to know what happened in that case. It's not an unknown risk as miniscule as it is. There are notable symptoms associated with the onset of VITT and if she was at risk her doctor should be well aware of that.

So what happened? How did all the red flags get missed? Which vaccine was it and why was that particular one administered.

It's awful and horrific that this woman died. We need to find out why. Not go on a witch hunt. We all know this had nothing to do with your hesitancy. You're a particularly irresponsible individual. Your posts spell that out clearly. Your ghoulishly using this very serious example to push an unrelated agenda. Shame on you.

I just asked a question. You seem particularly callous to these people who didn't want to vaccinate but were forced into it and died

So this video is about the injection of a vaccine and not the vaccine itself.  Which health workers are giving injections incorrectly?

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Hugh Mungus said:

I just asked a question.

So did I.

You seem particularly callous to these people who didn't want to vaccinate but were forced into it and died

Not sure how you come to that decision. I was just saying the exact same thing about you. Funny that, it's like you not only don't have an answer, but you had to copy my views to reply. Not the sharpest knife in the draw are you. 

Do you not want to know why all the signs were missed? How does that happen when a known condition arises? If someone had an appendix operation and died, you would want to know they wouldn't you? Or would you go all JW and protest against surgery? 

Why don't you want to know what went wrong? Millions of people have had this vaccination and a small percentage have suffered side effects. What went wrong here? How were the signs missed? Why wasn't a treatable condition treated?

All we have so far is some very unintelligent person regurgitating the death on Facebook. What's the rest of the story? 

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 1