Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Facebook, Messenger, Instagram and WhatsApp all down

Still Waters

Astrologists Believe Facebook And Instagram Went Down Because Mercury Is In Retrograde

Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Messenger suffered a global blackout and it took nearly eight hours before the problem was fixed.

While the issue has been blamed on 'networking issues' there is a group of people who think they really know what happened.

Astrologists are pretty certain the huge social media outage was cause by Mercury being in retrograde.

A quick scan of Twitter (one of the few social media sites not affected by the blackout) showed there are plenty of people pointing their crystals at the cosmological event as a reason.

https://www.ladbible.com/news/latest-astrologists-have-a-theory-on-why-facebook-and-instagram-went-down-20211005

• Haha 2

I wonder if they staged an outage to clean up their servers and crooked algorithms in an attempt to delete as much evidence of the bad stuff that the whistle blower claims is happening and talking about.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, acute said:

Your WiFi isn't working, because your neighbours are all downloading the new ABBA songs.

:yes:

Did you hijack My wifi ? Just to download ABBA stuff.

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, 'Walt' E. Kurtz said:

Did you hijack My wifi ? Just to download ABBA stuff.

Of course not!

:innocent:

• Haha 1