Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unearthed recording alleges that Albert Einstein was enlisted to examine Roswell wreckage

Still Waters

In a recently unearthed recording of an interview conducted nearly 30 years ago, a former assistant to Albert Einstein alleges that the famed scientist was enlisted to examine the Roswell wreckage, including the ET occupants of the downed craft. UFO researcher Anthony Bragalia uncovered the remarkable revelation when he tracked down ufologist Sheila Franklin, who interviewed Dr. Shirley Wright in 1993 about her time working with Einstein in the summer of 1947. As luck would have it, Franklin still had the tapes from her conversation with the former assistant and what she told the researcher was nothing short of stunning.

https://www.coasttocoastam.com/article/unearthed-recording-alleges-that-einstein-was-enlisted-to-examine-roswell-wreckage/

More here:

EINSTEIN'S SECRET TRIP TO VIEW ROSWELL UFO REVEALED IN TAPED CONFESSION

https://www.ufoexplorations.com/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Because Einstein was, of course, a famed aeronautical engineer and biologist ......  :unsure2:

It would have made much more sense to ask Jacques Cousteau.

• Thanks 7

Oy! :wacko:

Sorry, I couldn't think of anything else to say about this crapidity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Essan said:

Because Einstein was, of course, a famed aeronautical engineer and biologist ......  :unsure2:

It would have made much more sense to ask Jacques Cousteau.

Or Isaac Asimov.

• Like 1

July of that year”(1947)

They had flown from Princeton to Chicago on a regular flight, where they took another flight to a small civilian airport. It was raining when they landed and a colonel in a trench coat drove them perhaps 50-75 miles through the desert to the base. 

this could be verified if anyone cared enough to try. It doesn’t rain very often in this part of the world.

I went ahead and little looking to get someone a jumpstart…

https://aeronav.faa.gov/visual/08-12-2021/PDFs/Las_Vegas.pdf

there exists some small civilian airports about 75 miles from Area 51 

Edited by Nobu

My takeaway is that it looks like more evidence onto the pile of evidence already that something beyond a downed weather balloon happened on that day in Roswell.

Edited by papageorge1

19 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

My takeaway is that it looks like more evidence onto the pile of evidence already that something beyond a downed weather balloon happened on that day in Roswell.

MdL3j.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, papageorge1 said:

We agree. Too many deathbed confessions.

People here can poopoo all they want and drink whatever the US government puts in front of them. I know better. Aliens??? Bah I dunno. But it wasn’t a weather Balloon. It’s one thing to tell a story and make money off of it. It’s a completely different thing to be dying in bed going to meet your maker or nothingness and decide to tell a story.

10 minutes ago, Nobu said:

People here can poopoo all they want and drink whatever the US government puts in front of them. I know better. Aliens??? Bah I dunno. But it wasn’t a weather Balloon. It’s one thing to tell a story and make money off of it. It’s a completely different thing to be dying in bed going to meet your maker or nothingness and decide to tell a story.

It might be a different thing, but it doesn’t make it any better evidence…

When someone is dying, there are many reasons why they might make a deathbed confession which is false.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Nobu said:

Those stories tend to have holes you could drive a B double through.

Deathbed confessions are a poor replacement for evidence. Tell a lie often enough and one begins to believe it. Roswell is just an urban legend that grew strong legs thanks to Friedman hyping it up.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Those stories tend to have holes you could drive a B double through.

Deathbed confessions are a poor replacement for evidence. Tell a lie often enough and one begins to believe it. Roswell is just an urban legend that grew strong legs thanks to Friedman hyping it up.

No they don’t. Read more. Reply less

• Haha 1

Just now, Nobu said:

Yes they do. Use your brain. Use less blind belief.

• Thanks 2

23 minutes ago, Nobu said:

Which is the deathbed confession you lend most credence to?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The story is third hand, and frankly utterly ridiculous.  We are supposed to believe that the US defence force invited Einstein... and what, did they ask him to bring a friend to a high security situation? - what possible use would her presence be?  For that matter, what relevant special skills did Einstein have?  Here, let me help - NONE.  It's just beyond stupid.

Or wait.... perhaps they were just hoping they would catch some exotic alien disease.  Nobody ever talks about getting protective gear on for those autopsies and other procedures.

BTW, was he there before or after Sherlock?
51Ko60enEoL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

The story is third hand, and frankly utterly ridiculous.  We are supposed to believe that the US defence force invited Einstein... and what, did they ask him to bring a friend to a high security situation? - what possible use would her presence be?  For that matter, what relevant special skills did Einstein have?  Here, let me help - NONE.  It's just beyond stupid.

Or wait.... perhaps they were just hoping they would catch some exotic alien disease.  Nobody ever talks about getting protective gear on for those autopsies and other procedures.

BTW, was he there before or after Sherlock?
51Ko60enEoL._SX322_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I'm honestly surprised that Bragalia is still pushing this barrow. 

Did you ever have the pleasure of discussion with him when he used to frequent these boards?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Nobu said:

We agree.

3 hours ago, Nobu said:

People here can poopoo all they want and drink whatever the US government puts in front of them. I know better. Aliens??? Bah I dunno. 

I'm not seeing many or any explanations beyond 'aliens'.

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

I'm honestly surprised that Bragalia is still pushing this barrow. 

Did you ever have the pleasure of discussion with him when he used to frequent these boards?

Not ringing a bell, so probably not (but I am getting very old... :D ) ... Do you remember his forum name? - I'd be interested to view his 'history' here..

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, ChrLzs said:

Not ringing a bell, so probably not (but I am getting very old... :D ) ... Do you remember his forum name? - I'd be interested to view his 'history' here..

I think he just used his real name. Anthony Bragalia. 

Should be plenty history, he used to post semi regular in the early days here. 

7 hours ago, Timothy said:

Which is the deathbed confession you lend most credence to?

Kiss me Hardy

Lord Admiral Nelson

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Nobu said:

I am ready to accept something more than reported occurred. 
My personal theory is that the aliens business happened because some idiot in rhe coverup department thought that it was a good idea to suggest aliens rather then anything else,but anyhoo…

I can also accept them getting in experts to examine debris of unknown origin. 
A theoretical physicist is not someone I’d get in, at least not within days of the crash. 
A NEST team, certainly. Materials experts, of course. Structural engineers, biologists, veterinary surgeons, linguistS….. All yes. 
But you don’t get the theoriticians involved until you’re ready to ask some deeper questions beyond “ohh ****, are we in trouble from explosion, exposure etc”.