Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it possible to see a ghost for a fraction of a second?

ZOXS

Is it possible to see a ghost for a fraction of a second? I have never had an experience like this before.

Edited by ZOXS
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ZOXS said:

Is it possible to see a ghost for a fraction of a second? I have never had an experience like this before.

Yes, it's certainly possible.

Sounds like you got an untold story.

• Like 2

Yes, definitely possible. In fact, it's probably more likely than a prolonged sighting if we assume it's a big struggle for a spirit to manifest at all.

• Like 1

Everything you see, you see for a split second. If you ONLY see it for a split second then perhaps the better explanation is misidentification or an optical illusion.

• Like 4

Everything we see is infact the past micro second and never the true present as we all call it.  Around the edges of our vision is where many unusable sightings occur and this is simply because the brain is tuned to give full focus only to what is Infront of us.  Our brains take up less time on what is in the sidelines and so because of this, many bizarre, and as real as we are, images suddenly become visable for a brief few microseconds.

Sightings of things which should not be there or "gliches" occur because other forms of existence are everywhere and always around us in what we misconceive as "reality".  Our earth science continues to deliberately isolate and deter our perceptions to such awareness.  With the hope that we shall never awaken.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Yes.

20 hours ago, moonman said:

It's easy to have your eyes tricked for a split second.

17 hours ago, scottygod said:

Everything you see, you see for a split second. If you ONLY see it for a split second then perhaps the better explanation is misidentification or an optical illusion.

I guess that’s very much possible. 

15 hours ago, Mark One said:

Everything we see is infact the past micro second and never the true present as we all call it.  Around the edges of our vision is where many unusable sightings occur and this is simply because the brain is tuned to give full focus only to what is Infront of us.  Our brains take up less time on what is in the sidelines and so because of this, many bizarre, and as real as we are, images suddenly become visable for a brief few microseconds.

Sightings of things which should not be there or "gliches" occur because other forms of existence are everywhere and always around us in what we misconceive as "reality".  Our earth science continues to deliberately isolate and deter our perceptions to such awareness.  With the hope that we shall never awaken.

Science doesn’t have an agenda. It’s a tool we use to best explain reality. Please demonstrate any bit of your claim.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/7/2021 at 10:28 AM, Mark One said:

Sightings of things which should not be there or "gliches" occur because other forms of existence are everywhere and always around us in what we misconceive as "reality".

Would you mind supporting that claim?  Thanks.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

Would you mind supporting that claim?  Thanks.

Supporting?

On 10/7/2021 at 4:39 PM, scottygod said:

Science doesn’t have an agenda. It’s a tool we use to best explain reality. Please demonstrate any bit of your claim.

Well, there are countless scientists who have made discoveries which contradict the rule book, so to speak.  Sadly, such findings are ignored or deterred from further investigation and experimentation.  Take a very famous and well known individual named,  Tesla.  For example; His discoveries on how our sun really generates heat&light via electromagnetism (within a vacuum) will no doubt remain hidden.  As and understanding of how simple that is would unlock free energy for all, overnight.  Just like he had intended.

I have to disagree with you ( a little)about current science assisting in the understanding of this reality.  Yes, it will continue to shed new light on how the universe or multiverse ticks but at a tremendously slow rate of development.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

On 10/6/2021 at 12:10 AM, ZOXS said:

In my opinion no. Not for a fraction of a second, not for a minute, not for an hour.

There is no evidence that ghosts exist.

I am, however, curious about your experience. Can you provide more details?

• Thanks 1

On 10/9/2021 at 6:24 AM, Mark One said:

Well, there are countless scientists

And Tesla was your best example?  WTFF has that got to do with your claim?

And seriously... here is your claim - I'll bold the important words that YOU POSTED...

Sightings of things which should not be there or "gliches" {sic} occur because other forms of existence are everywhere and always around us in what we misconceive as "reality".

Followed by:

Our earth science continues to deliberately isolate and deter our perceptions to such awareness.

That's what YOU CLAIMED.  Do you understand?

I'll repeat my request - WHAT evidence or support (or anything) can you offer to back up or elaborate on those claims?  Try to remember this is a discussion forum - its not your personal blog where you can post any old manure that you just dreamt up. 

• Like 3

On 10/8/2021 at 3:24 PM, Mark One said:

Well, there are countless scientists who have made discoveries which contradict the rule book, so to speak.  Sadly, such findings are ignored or deterred from further Take a very famous and well known individual named,  Tesla.  For example; His discoveries on how our sun really generates heat&light via electromagnetism (within a vacuum) will no doubt remain hidden.  As and understanding of how simple that is would unlock free energy for all, overnight.  Just like he had intended.

Tesla - who was NOT a scientist - never "discovered" such a thing. He merely speculated. Not only that, it's not even true.

Claims that are not true can and absolutely should be dismissed.

Harte

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 10/10/2021 at 1:05 PM, Harte said:

Tesla - who was NOT a scientist - never "discovered" such a thing. He merely speculated. Not only that, it's not even true.

Claims that are not true can and absolutely should be dismissed.

Harte

If that was indeed the case it then makes you wonder why the American government focused their attention upon Tesla, housing him in lavish conditions later in life in exchange for total ownership of his lifes work.

But that aside, I respect your reply, upon this forum where we exchange.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mark One said:

If that was indeed the case it then makes you wonder why the American government focused their attention upon Tesla, housing him in lavish conditions later in life in exchange for total ownership of his lifes work.

Except that never happened.

1 minute ago, Mark One said:

But that aside, I respect your reply, upon this forum where we exchange.

Thanks. I hate all these Teslaphiles making up crap about the man, as if he wasn't great enough without lying about him.

Harte

• Like 3

On 10/10/2021 at 11:48 AM, ChrLzs said:

And Tesla was your best example?  WTFF has that got to do with your claim?

And seriously... here is your claim - I'll bold the important words that YOU POSTED...

Followed by:

That's what YOU CLAIMED.  Do you understand?

I'll repeat my request - WHAT evidence or support (or anything) can you offer to back up or elaborate on those claims?  Try to remember this is a discussion forum - its not your personal blog where you can post any old manure that you just dreamt up. 

Manners cost nothing.  I find it insulting to find your reply insinuates that I blog or dream up.  Maybe it's time for you to re-read the forum rules? If what you read isn't for you, then surely ignore it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Harte said:

Except that never happened.

Thanks. I hate all these Teslaphiles making up crap about the man, as if he wasn't great enough without lying about him.

Harte

Harte, we will have to disagree, but that's the magic of a forum where all can place their piece.  Love and light to you and your family.

Alas, maybe it's not the right moment for Tesla to be part of this topic.  I apologize to all relevant and kindly ask for the topic to move on.

21 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Alas, maybe it's not the right moment for Tesla to be part of this topic.  I apologize to all relevant and kindly ask for the topic to move on.

Perhaps you should just stick to his actual accomplishments as opposed to making silly stuff up. 

Anyone who had actually read anything about the man would find your claims ridiculous. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Mark One said:

Manners cost nothing.  I find it insulting to find your reply insinuates that I blog or dream up.  Maybe it's time for you to re-read the forum rules? If what you read isn't for you, then surely ignore it.

So you dont have evidence, ok got it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Mark One said:

That's not how discussion works.

We will not ignore false claims being made that we know for a fact are false.

And if we suspect they are false, we will ask for supporting evidence.

That's how discussion works.

Harte

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Our brains like patterns. So it would be easy to assume a "ghost" is just a familiar pattern that we wish to make sense of. Even if the "ghost" is merely a brain glitch.