Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Zodiac Killer identified

Eldorado

12 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Just a question: Could the Zodiac killer and the Golden State killer have a possibility of being connected, or even be the same person?

I don't think so.  The Golden State killer plead guilty to 13 murders and multiple rapes.  If, as the Zodiac said in one of his letters, he was not afraid of the death penalty, I believe he would have confessed to the Zodiac killings as well just for the infamy.  Plus, none of the Zodiac victims were raped. Again, could be wrong. 

Edited by HSlim
  • Like 5

40 minutes ago, jethrofloyd said:

Just a question: Could the Zodiac killer and the Golden State killer have a possibility of being connected, or even be the same person?

The Golden State killer was identified through DNA. I don't know what kind of DNA evidence LE has in the Zodiac killings, but if the GSK had done it, the DNA should have connected them, I think.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I agree.   It is not proved positive that Poste was the guy.  I just disagreed with the comment that he was most likely not the zodiac.  Myself, I would put it around 65% chance that he is the zodiac.  

I'd put it way lower than that, honestly. Although, I will be hopeful for the sake of being hopeful. If this turns out to be the guy, then great!!

Right now, there is an actually interesting person of interest as I mentioned before. You can do some digging for this POI by typing things like “Mike Morford POI,” etc. I won't put his POI's name out on here. Mr. Morford  had been asked, apparently, not to put his name out there just yet, barring more investigation, but there is a guy who has been found who definitely falls into the plausible category of “suspects” and there is apparently a piece of “bombshell” evidence that Morford uncovered that is not yet public.

• Like 2

If Poste was the guy he's getting his just reward as we speak.

41 minutes ago, Skulduggery said:

I'd put it way lower than that, honestly. Although, I will be hopeful for the sake of being hopeful. If this turns out to be the guy, then great!!

Right now, there is an actually interesting person of interest as I mentioned before. You can do some digging for this POI by typing things like “Mike Morford POI,” etc. I won't put his POI's name out on here. Mr. Morford  had been asked, apparently, not to put his name out there just yet, barring more investigation, but there is a guy who has been found who definitely falls into the plausible category of “suspects” and there is apparently a piece of “bombshell” evidence that Morford uncovered that is not yet public.

So that brings up a question for me..... if Morford has bombshell evidence, why has nothing been done about it?   Or has it?

1 hour ago, HSlim said:

So that brings up a question for me..... if Morford has bombshell evidence, why has nothing been done about it?   Or has it?

If it's who he's been saying since 2015, that individual has been dead since 1977.  Why not go ahead and put everything out there?

6 hours ago, HSlim said:

It's an ongoing thing.

4 hours ago, HSlim said:

If it's who he's been saying since 2015, that individual has been dead since 1977.  Why not go ahead and put everything out there?

Not Ross Sullivan. He's talked about this guy on a few podcasts recently and there is a very lengthy Tapatalk discussion somewhere. While still not certain, from what I have heard/read/seen, it's definitely a person who is worth looking into. Not sure what the aforementioned “bombshell” evidence is, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt it is pretty interesting.

• Thanks 1

The FBI told The Hill on Thursday: “The Zodiac Killer case remains open. At this time, we are not identifying potential suspects for this open investigation.”

MSN

• Like 1

Judging by the above sketch, I'd say it's either Buddy Holly or D.B. Cooper.

The more one delves into Gary Poste's past, the more intriguing he becomes as a potential suspect. I am now more inclined to think of him as possibly a strong suspect if there is good evidence the team is sitting on.

• Like 1

On 10/7/2021 at 3:39 AM, and then said:

IF he was the serial killer, he is facing a far more "sure" justice now.  

If he's Christian or Catholic then there's every chance he's sitting in your Heaven.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

If he's Christian or Catholic then there's every chance he's sitting in your Heaven.

On 10/14/2021 at 11:27 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

Not unless he repented and asked God to forgive him of all his sins.