Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

symbols and thoughts of complex realities answered


Abecrombie
 Share

Recommended Posts

I have had dreams of waters before  where im drowning where Im saved where I have seen the bottom of the ocean in some horrific tsunami and lived through to turn back time and save my dad from dying. Lots of ocean dreams the last year.

I have had dreams of falling to my death and hitting the pavement and then going into another dream.

I have had dreams of devils dreams of angels

i even experienced flying in dreams where the bone of my nose feels funny and by mere thought of the funny feeling   of tickling numbness by my will I fly even higher, those were in my younger years.

But I have dreamt very profound dreams never have I dreamed before covid. just this last year and currently these dreams are revealing to me before im awake a complex real mystery like fast clips of knowledge . colors and symbols but i hear the answers to truths only I look to question. then when I wake i cant remember the solution. I have had at least 8 of these or more. Its almost as if alien knowledge is trying to tell me some riddle or truth all of us have questioned . these are   present and future things, when it is unfolding during a waking point I  cant remember it exactly but when im dreaming i see it very clear in fact so clear its scarey.

 

I also have had dreams of earthquakes , two in one day and it actualy happened.

can anyone give me their thoughts  ? Does anyone else dream like this ?

the horrific     thing I can say is             my reality is   I   know Im going to die soon. I already feel like Im a ghost. I dont like that gut instinct of some inevidible doom.

in fact I feel as if the whole world is warring against my very exhistance. 

Does anyone else seem to relate to these types of dreams ? and in this time 2020 and 2021.?

thank you for reading  any comment is appriciated if it is of a serious matter  about these different formats of dreams. or thoughts or ideas that are relatable. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

Hi,

There is a lot of symbolism in dreams. My inclination is to see an earthquake dream as representing things getting shaken up in our society. The dreams of devils and angels reflect that contrast in what We See as good and evil.

How we feel about our dreams is also quite important in my mind. Emotional energy can be quite insightful if we can appreciate it I suspect.

John

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Abecrombie said:

the horrific     thing I can say is             my reality is   I   know Im going to die soon. I already feel like Im a ghost. I dont like that gut instinct of some inevidible doom.

You might be interested in Marie Louise von Franz's book On Dreams and Dying, based on her study of the dreams reported by dying people.

She was a prominent Jungian analyst of the last century.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, eight bits said:

You might be interested in Marie Louise von Franz's book On Dreams and Dying, based on her study of the dreams reported by dying people.

She was a prominent Jungian analyst of the last century.

thank you  eight bits

 

5 hours ago, John from Lowell said:

Hi,

There is a lot of symbolism in dreams. My inclination is to see an earthquake dream as representing things getting shaken up in our society. The dreams of devils and angels reflect that contrast in what We See as good and evil.

How we feel about our dreams is also quite important in my mind. Emotional energy can be quite insightful if we can appreciate it I suspect.

John

 

thank you for your thought on this. dreams are not always vivid for some and thats weird to think some people remember their dream. I enjoy dreaming as i get older they have meant more in what the real world is facing. thats strange but these dreams of all knowledge is so different than anything i have experienced and usualy dreams are dreams but this is so science type of some theory proven   , i never  had those and its like im awake enough to understand it was given to my mind to notice but for the life of me i cant put it together after i wake up. not all of it. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Abecrombie said:

thank you  eight bits

 

thank you for your thought on this. dreams are not always vivid for some and thats weird to think some people remember their dream. I enjoy dreaming as i get older they have meant more in what the real world is facing. thats strange but these dreams of all knowledge is so different than anything i have experienced and usualy dreams are dreams but this is so science type of some theory proven   , i never  had those and its like im awake enough to understand it was given to my mind to notice but for the life of me i cant put it together after i wake up. not all of it. 

I have dreams where I know something and it is important, but when I wake I can't remember anything but the feelings, I have no way to know what it was in relation to.   Some of my dreams are vivid and complicated.  Sometimes it seems like multi-layered.   If I remember them when I wake up I put them in my journal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

I have dreams where I know something and it is important, but when I wake I can't remember anything but the feelings, I have no way to know what it was in relation to.   Some of my dreams are vivid and complicated.  Sometimes it seems like multi-layered.   If I remember them when I wake up I put them in my journal.

yes yes i too thought to journal and i havent done this,   but i prayed for my brain to somehow remember the message or find a way to wake from it sooner to jot it down. i should just journal what i can remeber . thanks desertrat56 :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Abecrombie said:

yes yes i too thought to journal and i havent done this,   but i prayed for my brain to somehow remember the message or find a way to wake from it sooner to jot it down. i should just journal what i can remeber . thanks desertrat56 :)

I kept a tape recorder by the bed when I was having a lot of wild dreams and I finally woke up one  morning and listened to the message I had given my self right after a dream.  It was "put the cat in the freezer".  So, even right after waking up the message gets garbled.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Desertrat56 said:

 It was "put the cat in the freezer".

:lol:

Hi Desertrat

I liked your post but this bit was funny and didn't want to give your post a laughing emoji

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, jmccr8 said:

:lol:

Hi Desertrat

I liked your post but this bit was funny and didn't want to give your post a laughing emoji

It's ok.  I think it is funny too.   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:lol:

Hi Desertrat

I liked your post but this bit was funny and didn't want to give your post a laughing emoji

these poor cats are used alot in sayings , maybe because of their nine lives. he he

I thought the cat in freezer was funny too, never heard that one before.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

:D Cat's and dogs are often in our dreams because they are often close to our Hearts.

Death, dying dreams (my personal favorites) are more often than not about transformation than an actual physical demise (unless of course there is a train involved) and if there is one thing Covid has done well in the last two years it's that it's transformed our day to day lives.

Knowledge, Wisdom, the (wealth and depth of it) sadly seems to loose it's luster from the deeper layers to the shallows. Having a journal helps us cling to the threads and sometimes when you pull those threads you can fish up some real Gems.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.