Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Unvaccinated Texas GOP Candidate Allen West Has COVID-19 and is medicating with unproven drugs

Grim Reaper 6

13 minutes ago, joc said:

Not an equitable analogy.  Seatbelts and viruses are apples and oranges.  The Vaccine is no seatbelt.  The seatbelt was designed for a particular purpose...to keep you from going through the windshield which is almost always fatal.  The vaccine was designed to do what exactly...keep you from dying from a virus?  I don't think that was it's purpose at all.  You can still get the virus and become sick with the vaccine.  Not as sick?  maybe  But again...it's so mamby-pamby about who gets real sick and who doesn't.  First they tell us that the old people are hit the hardest.  Now they are telling us the young are hit hardest.  They seem to be making up the dialogue to fit the day of events.

We are pretty much a full open economy...at least in Texas.  I don't think people are idiots...I just think they are tired of the whole pandemic scene and aren't caring as much as maybe they once did.

There is no way on God's Grey Earth that those numbers you sighted make any sense LG.  It just doesn't equate out that way in reality...only in  your head as it comes out on paper.

If masks were any protection at all there wouldn't be a need for a vaccine.   And the way the Left is pushing the vaccine is the same way they were pushing the mask.  I am never going to get the vaccine.  I only wear a mask if I am at the doctor's office and I am never getting tested even if I do get sick.  I am not playing Pandemic anymore and I think a lot of other people are starting to feel the same way.  But then again I am not afraid of the virus.  I am not afraid of getting sick and I am not afraid of dying.  But as long as I am here...I'm going to live my life the way I want to.  It makes absolutely no difference at all what other people think I need to be doing, or should be doing, or would be doing if I were half as smart as think they are.  I do me.  We be good!  :) Rock on Brother!

To me I hope the Government allows citizens like yourself to just live your life in peace anyway you choose too. As far as this Pandemic goes, people should have the full ability to decide their medical care, just like with any other health crisis that comes up in our lives. To me it's not question of who is ignorant or brilliant because our health and lives are our own personal responsibility. My only goal in these threads is remain neutral and help anyone who asks for my opinion on this subject which I have been doing. I don't care about and do not want to discuss the politics of this Pandemic only the Science involved in fighting it. I have been having some great conversations with Simplybill.

Take Care Dude!:tu:

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, joc said:

maybe...

But I don't see people as 'bases'...I see people as individuals...and if an individual takes Horse Dewormer because his/her congressman did...well...

....some people should die....

But I agree...self medicating is not the answer to anything really...but hey...Not everyone else is as smart as you and I.  

Once upon a time in an America far far away, Americans were individuals and very proud of it! :yes:

However, those days are gone and far too many Americans now place their faith and lives in the hands of their Government Representatives. Sadly these are the very people who use that trust as a political weapon to create divisions among Americans by party lines. They sow fear and destroy faith in the tools being used to fight this Pandemic, and this is costing some Americans their lives. 

Joc, I honestly feel sorry for those Americans that are so deluded they no longer even check out pharmaceuticals that are bing recommended by non-doctors which directly effects their health and the Health of their families. That's why I am so strongly against Government Representatives like the gentleman in this case where these pharmaceuticals are mentioned as a form of his treatment. The main issue is it mentions the drugs by name, but it doesn't talk about important information like dosages. 

So it's obvious that if people want these medications they can't go to their Doctor, so they have to buy the crap from Guido the Killer Pimp on the street corner.:D

Anyway Take Care Joc.:tu:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, joc said:

I am not playing Pandemic anymore and I think a lot of other people are starting to feel the same way. 

I think that group is growing every day.  I can't say I don't fear getting a bad case of this virus because I've had a history of pulmonary emboli that nearly killed me and it took over a year for me to get back the ability to breathe normally.  As in, not be obsessed with a fear that my next breath wouldn't be enough.  I thank God every day, even this 10-years later, for my life and my ability to take a deep breath.  I can honestly say that I would choose to burn to death rather than face slow suffocation.  I can't even imagine the hell of intractable COPD.  I'd MUCH prefer to die.

Even with all of that background, though, I simply cannot trust our government any longer.  They have taken steps, ostensibly for the good of the population, that have killed FAR MORE people than this virus has, or will.  IMO, they (all global governments) have used this pandemic to take down the current  global order and to set up a new one.  It will be a HORROR by comparison.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 10/10/2021 at 4:55 AM, joc said:

I know people who know people who have died after being vaccinated.  

Everybody I know will die either after they have been vaccinated or not vaccinated.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Manwon Lender said:

Once upon a time in an America far far away, Americans were individuals and very proud of it! :yes:

However, those days are gone and far too many Americans now place their faith and lives in the hands of their Government Representatives.

I disagree those days are gone.  I agree that far too many Americans place their faith in Government.

Remember that whole 'sleeping giant' thing?  That is what the Government fears most.  The People waking up to how we are being played.  

One of the great teachings of Napoleon Hill is that desire, focused on, will grow into an unstoppable force within us.  The working mechanism of that is focused thought...i.e. the more we think about a thing, the more we tend to think about a thing, and the more likely that thing is to become reality within our lives. When our thoughts are not focused, when we don't actually consider many different factors,  when we become too lazy to think for ourselves, then we become easily manipulated by the Thought Creators.  I just coined a new term for the Media...Thought Creators.  Even as I am typing this...    But that is exactly what the media does...they create thoughts and inject them into the airwaves.

The Thought Creators put into our brains the thoughts they want us to think.  If we listen to them over and over and over we will by default start thinking those thoughts.  This is why I shun the Media in its entirety.  I do not know if the sleeping giant can ever shake the programming.  The veil of The Program is so much more dangerous than this Pandemic.  At the root of all lies is some sparkle of truth.  The truth of this pandemic is that a lot of people have gotten sick and died.  Another truth is that people in general are afraid of getting sick and dying.  This allows for a plethora of misinformation and flat out lying from both sides of the political aisles...which confuses and divides the people.

Another thing Napoleon Hill taught us was that Fear is the great mind killer.  Our minds become clouded by fear and leaves us unable to think.   

Another interesting observation of mine is that people who have thoughts injected into their brains eventually forget where these thoughts come from and begin believing the programming as their own thoughts.   As individuals, as a nation, we need to be more acutely aware of what we allow into our brains via the airwaves. 

Edited by joc
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, joc said:

Not an equitable analogy.  Seatbelts and viruses are apples and oranges.  The Vaccine is no seatbelt.

This was your statement: "What difference does it make 80%?  We all know the numbers don't mean anything because some people get a cough and some people die...nothing concrete about anything really...except that people who get the vaccine still get Covid and die"  The analogy is, 'we all know the numbers don't mean anything because some people wear seatbelts and die... nothing concrete about anything really... except that people who wear seatbelts die in auto accidents'.

10 hours ago, joc said:

The seatbelt was designed for a particular purpose...to keep you from going through the windshield which is almost always fatal.  The vaccine was designed to do what exactly...keep you from dying from a virus?

Uh, yes?!  I'm not sure why we need to go to this basic of a level, but why do you think we have vaccines?  To help keep people from getting sick seems the pretty obvious answer.  Let's not act like something was ever guaranteed or perfect.

10 hours ago, joc said:

There is no way on God's Grey Earth that those numbers you sighted make any sense LG.  It just doesn't equate out that way in reality...only in  your head as it comes out on paper.

Did you see the word 'if'? The point was that things which have a small percentage of being effective can result in larger results due to the number of instances you have.  I would gladly take a pill with no side effects that increases my chance of not getting cancer by 5%.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, and then said:

They have taken steps, ostensibly for the good of the population, that have killed FAR MORE people than this virus has, or will. 

What are your stats for this?

8 hours ago, Tatetopa said:

Everybody I know will die either after they have been vaccinated or not vaccinated.

That whole 'fear of death' thing is very powerful in the minds of most.  Because most people don't wish to die.  We wish to live. 

It's like eating a bowl of ice cream.  You get down to that last bite...and then...you want more...   Well, there isn't any more.  No more ice cream in the refrigerator.  So, do we dread that last bite while we are enjoying the rest of the bowl of ice cream?  We know it's coming.  That last bite.  Be good with it.  Be good with knowing the last bite can be the most delicious bite of the entire bowl.  It all depends on how we think about that last bite doesn't it?  

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

This was your statement: "What difference does it make 80%?  We all know the numbers don't mean anything because some people get a cough and some people die...nothing concrete about anything really...except that people who get the vaccine still get Covid and die"  The analogy is, 'we all know the numbers don't mean anything because some people wear seatbelts and die... nothing concrete about anything really... except that people who wear seatbelts die in auto accidents'.

Uh, yes?!  I'm not sure why we need to go to this basic of a level, but why do you think we have vaccines?  To help keep people from getting sick seems the pretty obvious answer.  Let's not act like something was ever guaranteed or perfect.

Did you see the word 'if'? The point was that things which have a small percentage of being effective can result in larger results due to the number of instances you have.  I would gladly take a pill with no side effects that increases my chance of not getting cancer by 5%.

The context though is the 'numbers' and the everchanging phraseology of the pandemic speak.  The stats of seatbelts are very firm.  There is an exact number of people killed by not wearing seatbelts and an exact number of car crashes with people wearing seatbelts.   The stats of the seatbelt death count are not up for explanation...they are what they are...the stats of the pandemic are everchanging, and easily morphed into whatever direction those with the power to manipulate choose.  That's my point.

A lot of us think we are being played... with the Pandemic as a tool used by the players.  I know some out there think the entire pandemic is The Play.  I am not one of them. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I wear safety glasses when mowing my land.    Last year, I still got a piece of debris in my eye.  So, I concluded that the safety glasses were not 100% effective.

I still wear them because they add an extra layer of protection.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, and then said:

This drug has properties that make it an effective anti-viral agent for use in humans at the appropriate formulations/doses.

That's not the question, is it effective against COVID?  I don't think all viruses are equal, I've seen other experts indicate that it is questionable whether the body can uptake the amount of ivermectin needed to be effective.

11 hours ago, and then said:

Those who post hit pieces on Ivermectin NEVER acknowledge the fact that it has its place as an effective therapeutic in the overall armamentarium against Covid-19.  Why?  Why not simply tell the truth, the good and bad about Ivermectin?  Who would be harmed by learning the truth?

What 'truth'?  That there are conflicting studies?  Why don't you ever digest and incorporate studies and expert criticisms that are the opposite of your position into your rather adamant conclusions?  @Manwon Lender provided this from ivermectin maker Merck:

Merck Statement on Ivermectin use During the COVID-19 Pandemic

ENILWORTH, N.J., Feb. 4, 2021 – Merck (NYSE: MRK), known as MSD outside the United States and Canada, today affirmed its position regarding use of ivermectin during the COVID-19 pandemic. Company scientists continue to carefully examine the findings of all available and emerging studies of ivermectin for the treatment of COVID-19 for evidence of efficacy and safety. It is important to note that, to-date, our analysis has identified:

• No scientific basis for a potential therapeutic effect against COVID-19 from pre-clinical studies; 
  • No meaningful evidence for clinical activity or clinical efficacy in patients with COVID-19 disease, and; 
  • A concerning lack of safety data in the majority of studies.

We do not believe that the data available support the safety and efficacy of ivermectin beyond the doses and populations indicated in the regulatory agency-approved prescribing information.

Considering they are solidly 'Big Pharma', how does this make sense, if ivermectin was effective then why has this fact eluded Merck and why would they publish something that would reduce potential profits?

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, joc said:

There is an exact number of people killed by not wearing seatbelts and an exact number of car crashes with people wearing seatbelts.

That's not true, there is no way to calculate the exact number of people killed by not wearing seatbelts.  

35 minutes ago, joc said:

the stats of the pandemic are everchanging, and easily morphed into whatever direction those with the power to manipulate choose. 

Of course the stats are everchanging, the stats on seatbelts are everchanging too, we are constantly gathering more data.  Show me the stats that there are more vaccinated people in US hospitals than unvaccinated for COVID.  The stats are not easily morphed for the very large number of people who don't just believe everything they hear.

Edited by Liquid Gardens

42 minutes ago, Liquid Gardens said:

That's not true, there is no way to calculate the exact number of people killed by not wearing seatbelts.  

Of course the stats are everchanging, the stats on seatbelts are everchanging too, we are constantly gathering more data.  Show me the stats that there are more vaccinated people in US hospitals than unvaccinated for COVID.  The stats are not easily morphed for the very large number of people who don't just believe everything they hear.

I will concur with you on that there is no way to calculate the exact number of people killed by not wearing seatbelts.

I will even agree with all the stats of vaccines saving lives.  How 'bout that! 

However the long term effects of wearing seat belts is well known.  The long term effects of the vaccine cannot be well known until...long term.

8 minutes ago, joc said:

However the long term effects of wearing seat belts is well known.  The long term effects of the vaccine cannot be well known until...long term.

And long term effects of vaccinations are very rare.  The long term effects of the disease are beginning to be known, and there is no evidence that danger from vaccines even compare.

On 10/10/2021 at 11:00 PM, acidhead said:

"Approved" for further experiment 

To this day they still carry out studies on the effects of chemotherapy. Monitoring drugs long after approval is normal, and indeed entirely sensible. Wouldn't you agree?

All your comment has done is further show that you have no clue what you go on about. It's no wonder you believe the garbage that you do. You read anything and as long as there's an edgy conspiracy theory angle you buy it, hook, line and sinker.

Who is responsible for monitoring vaccine safety?

Although vaccines undergo rigorous testing before they are licensed for use, it is important that the safety of vaccines is monitored on an ongoing basis, as with all licensed drugs. In the UK this is undertaken by the MHRA through the Yellow Card Scheme. Reports of suspected side effects are sent to the MHRA by drug companies (who are obliged to pass on any reports of suspected side effects that are defined as serious), health professionals, and, since 2005, patients themselves.

What does the MHRA do with these data?

The data are evaluated each week, and the reported side effects are compared against the expected side effects as detailed in the information sheet for the vaccine. If a previously unidentified reaction emerges, or the frequency of reactions is not in line with what is expected, then the MHRA will investigate carefully.

What happens next?

This will depend on the kind of side effect identified, but options include insisting that details of the new side effect are given in the product information leaflet or issuing warnings identifying groups of patients who should not be given the vaccine. In rare circumstances, the vaccine may be withdrawn from use.

On a side note, tell me brother, do you still own your own business?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, and then said:

They have taken steps, ostensibly for the good of the population, that have killed FAR MORE people than this virus has, or will.  IMO, they (all global governments) have used this pandemic to take down the current  global order and to set up a new one. 

You spew some of the most ridiculous garbage about. 

This is what we're working with guys. Delusional nutjobs who craft their own reality to fit their delusions. Proper psychosis and they actually have a ****ing voice and audience thanks to social media. 

Terrifying that you need a licence and background checks for a dog but any of these lumps of wood can breed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, Liquid Gardens said:

I'm not being funny mate, but American conservatives have real trouble working out analogies. I'm not even kidding. After a decade of debating with them,  that's an actual, observable phenomenon. 

It's a shame, because a good analogy has the ability to cut through someone's faulty logic and lead them to recognise where they're wrong. Incredibly powerful but ultimately useless if the person doesn't have the capability to understand them.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 3

On 10/10/2021 at 5:55 AM, joc said:

Nor have any of the vaccines been approved by the Food and Drug Administration.  Just sayin'

Are there any news stories you see about people who got Covid and became very sick and/or died from Covid after being vaccinated?  I wouldn't know so I'm asking in earnest.  I know people who know people who have died after being vaccinated.  

Didn't you get the memo?  Pfizer has been approved by the FDA.   It is no longer on emergency approval status.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Desertrat56 said:

Didn't you get the memo?  Pfizer has been approved by the FDA.   It is no longer on emergency approval status.

Yay!  It's APPROVED!:sk:clap:

Let's have a party!:su:w00t:

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

You spew some of the most ridiculous garbage about. 

This is what we're working with guys. Delusional nutjobs who craft their own reality to fit their delusions. Proper psychosis and they actually have a ****ing voice and audience thanks to social media. 

Terrifying that you need a licence and background checks for a dog but any of these lumps of wood can breed.

Ah, you are so sweet!  Come here boy...get a treat!  Good boy!  That's a good dog!   Now go lay down!  Stay!  Lay down...good boy!  SHh...lay down and stay!   good boy...

don't you growl at me...you wanna stay out on the back porch all night again?...hey the pound is just down the street...don't forget that...you are such a good boy...B)

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, joc said:

Remember that whole 'sleeping giant' thing?  That is what the Government fears most.  The People waking up to how we are being played.

This is true but the Marxists and their enablers in our government seem to be in a huge rush and I think it's because they KNOW the one thing that will mobilize serious resistance against them, is fear of hunger and insecurity.  The "Arab Spring" began when people couldn't feed their children.  I think this Christmas season is going to SERIOUSLY Red-Pill a huge number of Americans.  Imagine their surprise when they stop "just believing" the noise coming from their favorite media source and begin to wake up to the fact that not all of their neighbors who voted for Trump are violent, ignorant, traitorous threats.  How will they see this, finally?  When they begin to hear about one or more of their friends being investigated by the FBI as domestic terror threats because they lost their temper at a local school board meeting.  

Meanwhile, our military is being ideologically purged as are our police communities.  The fact that this is being done rapidly and IN THE OPEN, tells me those who are pushing this plan feel they are close enough to victory that soon, resistance WON'T MATTER.  This is the central part of my belief about why those in control DC now seem to be doing things that normally would doom politicians.  They don't seem to care.  I've never heard of a politician that didn't care about public opinion enough to actively try to offend those whose votes they crave. 

14 hours ago, Myles said:

I wear safety glasses when mowing my land.    Last year, I still got a piece of debris in my eye.  So, I concluded that the safety glasses were not 100% effective.

I still wear them because they add an extra layer of protection.

I also wear them.  I wear a chemical respirator when I sand surfaces in paint prepping jobs and I wear them when spraying paint.  That doesn't mean I'd agree with OSHA coming to my home and fining or arresting me if I chose not to wear them on some occasion.  Do you see the distinction?

• Like 1

On 10/12/2021 at 12:44 PM, Tatetopa said:

Yea it's a fact of life isn't it my friend and the wheel will continue to turn no matter what friction may be encounter on our path!:tu:

73FBD6A2-EC7E-4F52-9CC5-EA7620005341-10880-000008DB01F2DACC.png

9 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

Former FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb joins Pfizer’s board of directors

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/06/27/former-fda-commissioner-scott-gottlieb-joins-pfizers-board.html

Seems legit.

• Like 2

Its really amazing how well the symptoms listed below actually fit posts within this thread!:yes:

C559155E-6B37-4BDB-9A40-2E3E895A9D85-10880-000008E0CA030585.jpg